Dec 31, 2019
Hadn't played in a long time, my last version was 0.3.2, great game as always. Restarted my save to get rid of the "head bug" and got to see the new renders, the early game is looking much better now.

Also I'm glad this is a fantasy game without confusing sandbox gameplay or repetitive stat grinds, I love the theme but usually don't play them for these reasons. This game doesn't have that problem, the few open world parts are easy to get around.

My save is in the good path, Katriona is becoming a favorite, but I hope to see more of Isabella in this save too without having to change to neutral, she is the best looking girl in my opinion. Loving the story, can't wait to see more of it!

Reactions: Kthulian
Dec 31, 2019
When you love Isabella, you really should start the neutral path from beginning (or when the huge demon attacks the ship). :)
Hmm nice, will give it a try, do I need to stay at 0 points to get neutral or can it go a little higher?

Edit: Thank you for the suggestion, had no idea I was missing on a lot of content by only playing one path. Loved the neutral path, got to see a lot more of Isabella now!

Last edited:
Reactions: Kthulian

AlienEDM

Oct 2, 2018
I was little busy this days, but I finally play the new update. New render scenes and new interface. We are almost in the version 0.4.
Kthulian, I have a suggestion for you: Why don't you create a draining spell to the MC that drain the life of the enemies and tranfer it to regenate the MC's life? Every necromancy mage has that draining spell and it could be very usefull sometimes.

Last edited:

Kthulian

www.kthuliangames.com
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2018
I was little busy this days, but I finally play the new update. New render scenes and new interface. We are almost in the version 0.4.
Kthulian, I have a suggestion for you: Why don't you create a draining spell to the MC that drain the life of the enemies and tranfer it to regenate the MC's life? Every necromancy mage has that draining spell and it could be very usefull sometimes.
You mean this spell? ;)
mdl.jpg

Any sex scenes with Ayna yet? She's my favorite character :love:
Not with the MC....Yet :sneaky:

Thanks for the 5 stars EatulikeLasagna you're awesome!!

Big.Joe

Jun 1, 2017
I get a Ren'py error everytime love or corruption stats are raised, I can ignore it and go on, though.
Does this affect my gameplay at some point? As they dont really count or somthing.
My first save is quite old, and i didnt start a new game, but at this point I hope I dont have to.

Kthulian

www.kthuliangames.com
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2018
Public post from my Patreon but applies everywhere.
nurses.jpg

Dear Patreons and followers.

I hope this message finds you, your family, and your friends safe and well. As the COVID-19 pandemic poses unprecedented personal and institutional challenges, I just want to wish you all good luck and/or a quick recovery.

Remember, stay calm and follow your Health autorities instructions.

And if you happen to end up in a hospital quarantine, pray for two sexy nurses to aid you.

Best of luck to all of you

Kthulian

I get a Ren'py error everytime love or corruption stats are raised, I can ignore it and go on, though.
Does this affect my gameplay at some point? As they dont really count or somthing.
My first save is quite old, and i didnt start a new game, but at this point I hope I dont have to.
Yeah... You should have used a save back on version 0.2.1 when I instructed :confused:... You need to use a save prior to the "path choice" to have it work properly now...

May 23, 2019
Public post from my Patreon but applies everywhere.
View attachment 590847

Dear Patreons and followers.

I hope this message finds you, your family, and your friends safe and well. As the COVID-19 pandemic poses unprecedented personal and institutional challenges, I just want to wish you all good luck and/or a quick recovery.

Remember, stay calm and follow your Health autorities instructions.

And if you happen to end up in a hospital quarantine, pray for two sexy nurses to aid you.

Best of luck to all of you

Kthulian
I have mixed feeling... Am I aroused or scared? Two sexy nurses? YEAH, a big ass needle? hmm I...

Thank you Kthulian, all the best for you too, feel free to visit me in Westeros, we don't have that virus thing over here and the White Walkers are gone.

4.10 star(s) 174 Votes