Sleeping In Pieces

Mar 16, 2019
Since the demon hunters are not expert mages I figured they would not give the player a magical object like the others do, any way it's just a name, there is not really a difference in using them.
Eh... you could have looted something like a Prothean Claw off the vampires.

BTW, forgot to mention earlier, but I like the new map for the college. Better than the old one where you had one of the Elites living in a small cupboard sized space under some stairs. I question the placement of the bath though. Should have put it behind or below the throneroom. The portal room is also off. If a hostile comes through it the Archmage would be the first person to greet them. I'd put it across from the garden. That way guests coming through would have easy access to public spaces like the meeting room, library and kitchen.

Sleeping In Pieces

Mar 16, 2019
thats the Problem, too much choice for myself but Healing will be sure one of them. Its the main Reason why i asked.
Battlemagic>>> Fire and lightning
Illusion>>> Fear and Confusion
Healing>>> healing and regeneration
Summoning>>> summon animals to fight
Mysticism>>> Telekinetics
Alteration>>> Mana regen
Necromancy>>> skeleton warriors and curses

Rolo

Jul 14, 2017
Thank you my friend, good to see you here all the time :)
BTW that's a bug... He is supposed to save you during training... Does it lead to a game over when you are training?
GAME OVER :( ;)

(may be because I lost the 2nd time against the biggest monster, first battle I won btw.)

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
Reactions: Kthulian

Andragon

Mar 9, 2019
How do I get a pass into the city? After graduation and completing the imp farmers quest, I went to the village and got the quest from kid being threatened. I traveled to every location on the map, even went to the mountains and met with mystery man on the mountain and after he went up to the top and told me to find him at the top it told me to come back. I went everywhere and it won't let me do anything else. Can't go to bed to reset to new day or nothing. I thought maybe end of content but reading here I see a lot of content I haven't reached yet. I spyed on them talking about archmagi out the window, I even had the short chat with the dwarf at the docks. I am on good route

May 23, 2019
How do I get a pass into the city? After graduation and completing the imp farmers quest, I went to the village and got the quest from kid being threatened. I traveled to every location on the map, even went to the mountains and met with mystery man on the mountain and after he went up to the top and told me to find him at the top it told me to come back. I went everywhere and it won't let me do anything else. Can't go to bed to reset to new day or nothing. I thought maybe end of content but reading here I see a lot of content I haven't reached yet. I spyed on them talking about archmagi out the window, I even had the short chat with the dwarf at the docks. I am on good route
Since your King likes you, your King will tell you. You need to speak with every person on that map, then return to the mountain. There the game will advance (Run to the cave...)

BTW: You are in about 10% of the game content.

Andragon

Mar 9, 2019
Since your King likes you, your King will tell you. You need to speak with every person on that map, then return to the mountain. There the game will advance (Run to the cave...)

BTW: You are in about 10% of the game content.
IDK who I am missing. I checked 20 times at least. Making sure I didn't miss anybody or any map location. Went back to say hello to farmers, even talked to Liliana even though I really didn't want to. Talked to the princess, the village elder, author, I am at a loss. I even went back to the empty forest. and the crater. spoke with every clickable person.

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
Good update as usual, really liking the development for Katriona and Ayna, they are slowly becoming more curious about MC's "size" lol... That said I still miss Isabella, please tell me now that you moved to Patreon she wont get shafted... Katriona acting like a big sis to the MC is hot... Isabella kinda being one is slightly hotter though LOL (yes I know they arent blood related).

xbinhoux

Jul 23, 2019
Great update, I liked it, but it's just me or someone with the same bug (sum of skill points 56).

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I only managed to achieve this feat by playing the path of the demon hunters story.

MisterL

Sep 17, 2019
Great update, I liked it, but it's just me or someone with the same bug (sum of skill points 56).

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I only managed to achieve this feat by playing the path of the demon hunters story.
I guess this is more of an exploit than a bug ;)

Easy to reproduce: If the sum of your skills is 54 and you chose to fight the "very hard" enemy you gain two more skill points and reach the sum of 56.

4.10 star(s) 174 Votes