ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
I liked the story and everything else.
The mage training and devil and demons and Orcs and elves , oh my.
It felt like a real game battling for power, choosing the side or good or evil.
If you choose evil the game is over quick, but if you choose good the game is longer.
Being evil is quick and choosing Harem is even quicker.
There are more girls then that list provides.
Maybe in the next version there will be room for all of them.
The script was a little funny in some areas.
I already beat the Elite monster in training but no points. My points were already high enough.
I hope the next version is bigger so he can keep increasing his power.....peace.

Last edited:

Xypher

May 1, 2017
I liked the story and everything else.
The mage training and devil and demons and Orcs and elves , oh my.
It felt like a real game battling for power, choosing the side or good or evil.
If you choose evil the game is over quick, but if you choose good the game is longer.
Being evil is quick and choosing Harem is even quicker.
There are more girls then that list provides.
Maybe in the next version there will be room for all of them.
The script was a little funny in some areas.
I hope the next version is bigger so he can keep increasing his power.....peace.
I wish being evil route was much longer.

sotorojo

Jul 18, 2018
I put all my powers into Battlemagic and Healing. Works well, except now I want some way to replenish my mana (blue orb) when it gets low in battle! I was able to defeat the hard opponent easily, but could only defeat the very hard opponent by hitting with the sword only and putting all my magic into self-healing.

Reactions: Kthulian

Paapi

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2020
I know this is a partially open world game. Please convert is as a fully open world game. Expand free roam feature.
Expected date of next update ??

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
M&M2020
Why
It's not that kind of open world game. You can't go back or explore like a simple one.
Once you made a choice, the game remembers and doesn't let you go back unless you make a different choice.
I couldn't go back into town after finding out what happened to the missing ship.
It looked like a trap but for what purpose we will never know.
I think the ship was destroyed along with those 2 that were waiting in the ship.
After that demon was destroyed, I also didn't get the chance to get the artifact one of the Elite wanted.
Which he would have given me a power in return.
I don't know what happened to those paths, maybe they were cancelled cause I changed something.
It's a choice game not a sandbox game with lots of choices to change the outcome of the story and nothing else.....peace.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kthulian and Rolo

Sleeping In Pieces

Mar 16, 2019
I put all my powers into Battlemagic and Healing. Works well, except now I want some way to replenish my mana (blue orb) when it gets low in battle! I was able to defeat the hard opponent easily, but could only defeat the very hard opponent by hitting with the sword only and putting all my magic into self-healing.
You need Alteration for that. The school has a Lvl5 shielding spell that can slowly convert damage into mana, and a Lvl10 spell that will convert health into a lot of mana.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Thats one possible way. Another one is to do high confusion until mana is used up and finish him with sword ;)
(with some healing in between).
You need Alteration for that. The school has a Lvl5 shielding spell that can slowly convert damage into mana, and a Lvl10 spell that will convert health into a lot of mana.
There are a lot of different ways to defeat it. You can also do icy winds [Evocation], 2–3 sword attacks, and repeat (only generally using massive restore [Healing] once out of every 5–6 attacks). Another way that works is using confusion [Illusion] until your mana's too low, throwing in sword attacks while mana regenerates, and switching back to confusion when you have enough mana.

You regain mana over time automatically, although at a pretty slow rate of 2–4 per turn generally. Alteration spells are much more efficient, of course. In fact, it's probably even very possible to kill the Gokthian Elite with any combination of 2–3 schools of at least level 5, especially if sword attacks are a fallback.

Last edited:

Rock&Rule

Mar 15, 2019
A fine update it was nice to see the changes in the background. Story wise all the paths kept me excited to see the next update. I hope I can get some of my friends back from Lust. She definitely had them each doing some interesting things.

Great stuff!

Reactions: Kthulian
4.10 star(s) 174 Votes