Ozel

Compressor
Game Developer
Apr 14, 2019
How is the quality of Compressed version. Is it good ?
If nothing else, you could download it and give it a try, see if the quality is good enough for you to deal with.

The image quality is reduced a good bit. The images are still plenty clear, they're not a pixelated mess, but they're nowhere near the original fidelity. If it's a really big concern for you, then stick to playing the original version. :)

Jenson143

Dec 8, 2017
If nothing else, you could download it and give it a try, see if the quality is good enough for you to deal with.

The image quality is reduced a good bit. The images are still plenty clear, they're not a pixelated mess, but they're nowhere near the original fidelity. If it's a really big concern for you, then stick to playing the original version. :)
Thanks I will try :)

Reactions: AlienEDM and Ozel

PinkGoddess

Apr 3, 2020
Sup people?

Just want to let you all know IAmAB and OscarSix made something some of you have been asking....

A gallery +WT Mod.

You can download it and thank them HERE

What are you waiting for? Go on...

PS: Just realized some images need a serious makeover :oops:
Ok, NOW I need an android porter that includes this in the future ports pretty pls >.<"

Reactions: IAmAB

Ozel

Compressor
Game Developer
Apr 14, 2019
Zhreta needs the gallery to rewatch her Fannay scenes over, and over... and over... and over... :sneaky:

• Red Heart
Reactions: PinkGoddess

PinkGoddess

Apr 3, 2020
Zhreta needs the gallery to rewatch her Fannay scenes over, and over... and over... and over... :sneaky:
U know well what I love.. <3 Fannay deserves more prominence ! meanwhile kthulian makes more, I need a loop with her scenes ! ahaha :p

• Haha
Reactions: Ozel

Ozel

Compressor
Game Developer
Apr 14, 2019
Try making a game while also holding down a full time job.

Not everyone makes enough cash off of their games to be a full time developer.

You're lucky Kthulian loves making this game. If he was only in it for the money, I'm sure he would've given up on it a long time ago.

May 23, 2019
Try making a game while also holding down a full time job.

Not everyone makes enough cash off of their games to be a full time developer.

You're lucky Kthulian loves making this game. If he was only in it for the money, I'm sure he would've given up on it a long time ago.
Thinking about it, he's been doing this game for almost 2 years now, with a full time job.
I think I'll make him commander of my armies, not that he has a choice.

Doc_Odd

Jun 15, 2017
Checked the latest version, and I can't be the first to have mentioned this, but in the academy the rooms that are locked or where there are no new events absolutely need to visibly show that fact; maybe just be greyed out as unavailable. Especially with the recent updates that have unlocked most of the academy, it is utterly tedious to click through every single room in the academy to see which room has a new event, and then do it all over again to see which other room now has a new event triggered by the previous event.

yandex

Oct 17, 2018
Thinking about it, he's been doing this game for almost 2 years now, with a full time job.
I think I'll make him commander of my armies, not that he has a choice.
hmmmmmmm broken armies of broken ruler, consisting of broken soldiers....... hmmmmm doesn't seem to require much attention, I reckon if Kthulian isn't even able to spare 1 minute per day for these armies there won't be any further harm. Seems like a win win situation for you both :LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO:

4.10 star(s) 174 Votes