SAMASH112

Donor
Nov 19, 2018
Who said? The game isn't even half way done.
I've responded regarding what that user has asked and the content of the game so far. Of course I don't have a magic crystal ball to see the future if the developer wants to change the path of his game.

Gurus

Feb 18, 2018
In this version After fuck Yotul where I go in map. I go to Baths fanney will come the the queen it will repeat again and again........
Any one help me

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
In this version After fuck Yotul where I go in map. I go to Baths fanney will come the the queen it will repeat again and again........
Any one help me
Same problem here, is that the end of 0.4.4? If so, it may be the WT mod messing it up maybe (since it's still on 0.4.4)?

OscarSix

Modder
Donor
Jul 27, 2019
2020/11/01: Mod Updated, 0.4.5.1

Change Log:
Download: - -

Last edited:

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
Any one help me
That is a mod problem and has nothing to do with the original game.

Same problem here, is that the end of 0.4.4? If so, it may be the WT mod messing it up maybe (since it's still on 0.4.4)?
I have only one question to ask: Why in gods name would you use a mod that is out of date? :WaitWhat:

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
That is a mod problem and has nothing to do with the original game.

I have only one question to ask: Why in gods name would you use a mod that is out of date? :WaitWhat:
thought the updated mod would be out before i reached the end, i was somewhat impatient to try the game :)

Paapi

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2020
Any other magic games like this ?? (Already playing sorcerer , lust and Power)

Ozel

Compressor
Game Developer
Apr 14, 2019
How can i get the scenes with isabella? And the 3some with Fanney+Mida?
Isabella is on the neutral path only. Threesome with Fannay+Mida is available on the good and neutral paths if certain point conditions are met. I believe you have to have a certain amount of corruption with Mida, or higher corruption than love with her for the threesome. I forget, but it's one of those.

Is there NTR in game???for example Mida???
No.

Paapi

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2020
How can i get the scenes with isabella? And the 3some with Fanney+Mida?
React positively to fanney's seduction attempts & bathing scene. Have fun with her in mida's room (when she attempting to theft book)......... Later u will get what u want.

Ozel

Compressor
Game Developer
Apr 14, 2019
React positively to fanney's seduction attempts & bathing scene. Have fun with her in mida's room (when she attempting to theft book)......... Later u will get what u want.
That is the complete opposite of how it works. The option to fuck Fannay only is an option only available on the evil path, and if you do that, Mida gets pissed off about it, at the very least, and even worse depending on certain other choices you might have made, which are also evil path only.

4.10 star(s) 174 Votes