teabaiseach

Nov 12, 2017
Anyone know why changing the line
image side carilielleface = "carilielleface.png"
to
image side cariface = "carilielleface.png"
in script.rpy fixes her face showing every scene change seems weird but I have no idea how renpy works.

basically changing these two lines seems to fix it for me the other line is just to get her face to show when it should
from
define cari = Character("Carilielle", who_outlines=[(absolute(1),"#f00",absolute(0),absolute(0))], who_italic=True, color="#B7074A", image="carilielleface", window_left_padding=110)
image side carilielleface = "carilielleface.png"
to
define cari = Character("Carilielle", who_outlines=[(absolute(1),"#f00",absolute(0),absolute(0))], who_italic=True, color="#B7074A", image="cariface", window_left_padding=110)
image side cariface = "carilielleface.png"

DwBjr

Jan 12, 2020
Does anyone know when/if this game will ever be finished? I was playing it for the past 6 months but then the last update screwed my saves up and i refuse to play all the way back to the update just to have it screw me again, this is probably the 8th game that wont load previous saves for me and ive deleted every one. Like the games but not wasting time on games that screw u over like that. When its finished then ill probably try again.

K18

Apr 19, 2018
Those sex dream sequences in v0.4.5 were such a tease. Out of all the 3 sex dreams, Lust (Evil path) was the best looking one to me with a great view of her backside & thighs, followed closely by Ataegina (Good path), then Katla (Neutral path). Until MC becomes more stronger, a dream for now is probably the safest time MC gets to have sex with Lust without her trying to manipulate or kill him, unless she got succubus powers :unsure:. More please Kthulian.

The overall update was a tease in anyways :sneaky:, looking forward to what's to come with Katarro meeting up with Bredita and giving the secret sealing scrolls and a soulstone. Secret alliance possibly or undercover maybe? Where there multiple soulstones? Cause i remember i had MC grab the soulstone before leaving the church. Ayna unlocking some of MC's powers was a twist, for a second i thought she was gonna erase his memory for whatever reason like in "Men in Black". I wonder will MC meet Calessa, Hanna, Carilielle, and Cerea again anytime soon? Pop up near Allesterra maybe.
Great renders of wet Ayna in the solo bath scene.

LoneWolf47

Oct 16, 2019
question.... im at the part after you helped out trying to find Yotul's Tribe and after all that , im sort of stuck in a loop and the only thing i can do is like " redo " the Bath Scene that leads up to Helping Yotul Or Close off that Route..... Did i do something wrong or is my game BUgged ?

SHER!FF

Aug 15, 2019
question.... im at the part after you helped out trying to find Yotul's Tribe and after all that , im sort of stuck in a loop and the only thing i can do is like " redo " the Bath Scene that leads up to Helping Yotul Or Close off that Route..... Did i do something wrong or is my game BUgged ?
I've got the same exact thing going on. Any help would be great.

Reactions: LoneWolf47

Ozel

Compressor
Game Developer
Apr 14, 2019
Does the work with the compressed version?
It can, however you should go into the \game folder and delete the corresponding .rpy files (or just delete all of the .rpy files) before merging and overwriting the .rpyc files. If you don't delete the rpy files, it will just read those and it will seem like the patch didn't work.

ONLY delete the .rpy files, do not delete any .rpyc files.

Also, the patch update images will not be compressed like the rest of the images.

crabsinthekitchen

Apr 28, 2020
Do you have a walkthrough mod? Remove it and try again

Reactions: Ozel and Kthulian

Kthulian

www.kthuliangames.com
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2018
I like this game but I have a problem because of my reading disability I have to use the self voicing option but it doesn't work well for me every time I turn it on before every dialogue I have to hear 00000000

is there any mod or alterations I can do to the files so I don't have to hear 0-0 before every dialogue

any help I could get to solve this problem would be appreciated
I would like to help you, do you have a problem with reading anything or is the problem with the font style/size I use?

try putting this file into /game folder. For Kthulian, I've added empty "alt" attribute to all text in points_allhh screen so that self-voicing doesn't try to constantly read your magic levels
Nice

Still can't get back to game after downloading... Can't stop and then countinue.Must re down load?? WTF.. No prob. with any other game!!!
As you see, looks like you are the only one with that problem... I'll repeat myself, again, what version are you using?

is there any harem route? and is there any girl who is not having sex with another man and who has romance with the mc besides his girlfriend?
Yes

Asking if there is any content with Karelia, beyond the initial scene?

She kinda disappeared from the game so I lost interest, so wondering if she's back?
Yes

Well at least gotta re extract every time I quit cause can't get exe without... I like this game but pisses me off to no end!!!
Problably your antivirus is deleting the exe, some do that to "strange" exe

Does the work with the compressed version?
Yes, as long as you delete the "rpy" files and replace the "rpyc" with the patch ones

Does anyone know when/if this game will ever be finished? I was playing it for the past 6 months but then the last update screwed my saves up and i refuse to play all the way back to the update just to have it screw me again, this is probably the 8th game that wont load previous saves for me and ive deleted every one. Like the games but not wasting time on games that screw u over like that. When its finished then ill probably try again.
Never had an issue with a savegame on a renpy game, unless the game changes stuff that shouldn't. Since nobody else is complaining about non working savegames I would say that's not the case here

I've got the same exact thing going on. Any help would be great.
You are both using the MOD right? Try it without it and Voila

May 23, 2019
Do you even try to look before you ask things?

Can mc at least test his new demonic magic in latest version ??

Changelog:
Fixed some bugs
Added demon spells, if you didn't buy them in the city you can't try them
New summoning mechanics for the new summon spell

MataHariX

Nov 12, 2018
Hello, I'm stuck in a loop again: I use MacOS, no mod is installed on this version and I'm replaying in v0.4.5 from the battle with the Lich which granted 5 extra points after his defeat. Everything seems fine but right after absorbing the 'bloodstone' and returning at the school with Enainia, Ayna sends me to find Katriona and there the loop starts.

The symptoms are:
The names of the Training Grounds - Laboratory - Garden - Fannay Room - Kitchen - Meeting Room are all ‘greyed out’ and are inactive.
The College Courtyard gives the message “I don’t have time for this right now” and throws you back to the planview.
The only interaction possible seems to be with Yissna who explains that she has no time now.
The MC’s Room shows you your room indeed but throws you back to the planview after less than a second.
Links like the Baths - Portal - Classroom etc. lead into the correct rooms but no interaction seems possible there.
The remaining rooms indicate the “the door is locked” in different phrasings.

Maybe I am overlooking something, but I doubt it.
anybody has a solution?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Kthulian

Paapi

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2020
Surprised by seeing "goddess ataegina" here. Both Anubis & seth are from egypt. But not ataegina i think.

Reactions: Kthulian
4.10 star(s) 174 Votes