Jan 14, 2018
Haven't even really started yet, but have to say, at the start of the game... "You see a mass invasion, soldiers killing everything that moves" *Shows 5 dudes with swords just kinda standing around*

Rolo

Jul 14, 2017
Soldiers are somewhere else, on places of the city where something still moves ... ;) (question of imagination)

Last edited:
Reactions: BranTheBrokenDick
Aug 13, 2020
this is a great game with a great story, im curious as to when the next update will come since it appears it appears there hasnt been one since three years ago (2018 its 2020 now) and still on 0.4.4 which is a shame, i hope everything is ok with dev and creators of this game and content, i know you cant rush good things and i wouldnt ask for it to be cause i like how its going and want it to stay that way, just hope that this gets continued soon and if any other fetishes are going to be implemented
What ... T.. F !?? Dude... do you really think this game hasn't been updated in 3 years. ?? .. ( LoL) you probably were just visiting the "Dual Family" thread before you ended up here and you probably got confused. This game updates every month. I agree with you tough, the game is awesome and very engaging. Enjoy it (y)

barbatoscloud

Nov 10, 2019
Thanks, check if you don't have a "closed eye" that hides the heart

Thank you for your concern, everything is fine, if you look closely you see that there is a new update every month, if everything works as it should.
You can expect a new update soon... Very soon :p

Damn... 24 updates... It's been a long time since I started this... :p
can't wait to see my MC with demonic magic and evil path. Hold a minute so I am the new demon lord ? :cool:

Kthulian

www.kthuliangames.com
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2018
halloween 2020max.jpg
Happy Halloween, and here's the new version

By the66

(Paste the "game" folder inside the game and replace files when asked)

Changelog:
Fixed some bugs
Added demon spells, if you didn't buy them in the city you can't try them
New summoning mechanics for the new summon spell

Hope you enjoy it, if you find any issues let me know
Cheers
PS: I think that's a draw girls... Who gets to choose how to cook dinner?
Give me your input people

PS PS: Thanks to all of the people that helps me

Last edited:

Ozel

Compressor
Game Developer
Apr 14, 2019
Hi all, here's my compressed version:

Ataegina [v0.4.5] [Kthulian] PC/Mac/Linux Compressed

Original Size - PC/Linux: 2.95 GB - Mac: 2.93 GB
Compressed - PC/Linux: 889 MB - Mac: 872 MB

Tools used: Unren v0.8 by Sam
Cruncher v0.4.1 by bas

This version is official, supported by myself and Kthulian. Tested to be working.
Lossy compression used. Compression reduces image/sound/video/animation quality to save disk space.

PC/Linux: |
Mac: |

Enjoy! :D

Sep 3, 2020
I like this game but I have a problem because of my reading disability I have to use the self voicing option but it doesn't work well for me every time I turn it on before every dialogue I have to hear 00000000

is there any mod or alterations I can do to the files so I don't have to hear 0-0 before every dialogue

any help I could get to solve this problem would be appreciated

crabsinthekitchen

Apr 28, 2020
I like this game but I have a problem because of my reading disability I have to use the self voicing option but it doesn't work well for me every time I turn it on before every dialogue I have to hear 00000000

is there any mod or alterations I can do to the files so I don't have to hear 0-0 before every dialogue

any help I could get to solve this problem would be appreciated
try putting this file into /game folder. For Kthulian, I've added empty "alt" attribute to all text in points_allhh screen so that self-voicing doesn't try to constantly read your magic levels

Sep 3, 2020
try putting this file into /game folder. For Kthulian, I've added empty "alt" attribute to all text in points_allhh screen so that self-voicing doesn't try to constantly read your magic levels
it's not working what was I supposed to put it next to the game EXE

or was I supposed to put inside the folder Name Game
because I did bote and still not working

Last edited:
Reactions: -L-L-MJ-

JeefZ

Feb 21, 2018
Still can't get back to game after downloading... Can't stop and then countinue.Must re down load?? WTF.. No prob. with any other game!!!

• Sad
Reactions: Ozel

fregonard

Mar 11, 2018
is there any harem route? and is there any girl who is not having sex with another man and who has romance with the mc besides his girlfriend?

Reactions: Kthulian

Zenithtb

Oct 21, 2017
Asking if there is any content with Karelia, beyond the initial scene?

She kinda disappeared from the game so I lost interest, so wondering if she's back?

Ozel

Compressor
Game Developer
Apr 14, 2019
it's not working what was I supposed to put it next to the game EXE

or was I supposed to put inside the folder Name Game
because I did bote and still not working
He said to put it in the \game folder, not the folder with the exe.

Did you close the game, apply the fix, then open the game again? If you applied the fix but didn't close and reopen the game, it wouldn't work no matter whether you put it in the right place or the wrong place.

Sep 3, 2020
He said to put it in the \game folder, not the folder with the exe.

Did you close the game, apply the fix, then open the game again? If you applied the fix but didn't close and reopen the game, it wouldn't work no matter whether you put it in the right place or the wrong place.
so I need to download the game and reinstall the patch again okay thanks I'll try

JeefZ

Feb 21, 2018
Well at least gotta re extract every time I quit cause can't get exe without... I like this game but pisses me off to no end!!!

• Sad
Reactions: Ozel

Ozel

Compressor
Game Developer
Apr 14, 2019
Well at least gotta re extract every time I quit cause can't get exe without... I like this game but pisses me off to no end!!!
Sorry to hear the game's still giving you issues, Jeef. I'll pass the problem on to Kthulian, see if he can help figure out what the issue is.

Reactions: Kthulian and JeefZ
4.10 star(s) 174 Votes