misir ali

Jun 20, 2020
well i fill greedy . . but i have to control my self. . i wont take this update rather i am and will waiting and then i am gona having a huge male. . . also thanx kuthulian once again u r the best and my fav dev ever. . . . just one req dont make me down by poor ending. . thank u so much. . .

SAMASH112

Donor
Nov 19, 2018
I want to ask there is no content with the new girl at the brothel whom you see if you use brothel services while doing the task that ayna gives at this time ? Don't want to miss if there is something.
Her name is Tenizha but honestly, her face is very familiar to me... even with that mask on. I don't know if I'm wrong but such eyes and the face..:unsure:

Lamperouge94

Nov 19, 2018
The update came out and I played it ...
What to say?
Wonderful, I love it.

What do I love about this update?
The new spells, I had fun like crazy:
The Smite spell is terrible against the living dead
The new summoning spell that lasts three turns, in combo with the shadow wall spell (also three turns) and you cause carnage.
What happiness for the fights, I invite you to try them in training, to discover all the possible combos.

The bath scene
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The return of a character,

Princess Ryo ...

A scene intrigued me after the bath scene:

Once again, well done for the work done. And I will wait like many others for your future updates.

As some people demanded Ataegina is a chthonic deity, if I'm not mistaken

Last edited:

Darkmage74

Feb 5, 2018
Hi all, here's my compressed version:

Ataegina [v0.4.5] [Kthulian] PC/Mac/Linux Compressed

Original Size - PC/Linux: 2.95 GB - Mac: 2.93 GB
Compressed - PC/Linux: 889 MB - Mac: 872 MB

Tools used: Unren v0.8 by Sam
Cruncher v0.4.1 by bas

This version is official, supported by myself and Kthulian. Tested to be working.
Lossy compression used. Compression reduces image/sound/video/animation quality to save disk space.

PC/Linux: MEGA | WORKUPLOAD
Mac: MEGA | WORKUPLOAD

Enjoy! :D
both MEGA and WORKUPLOAD links are down

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
Those sex dream sequences in v0.4.5 were such a tease. Out of all the 3 sex dreams, Lust (Evil path) was the best looking one to me with a great view of her backside & thighs, followed closely by Ataegina (Good path), then Katla (Neutral path). Until MC becomes more stronger, a dream for now is probably the safest time MC gets to have sex with Lust without her trying to manipulate or kill him, unless she got succubus powers :unsure:. More please Kthulian.

The overall update was a tease in anyways :sneaky:, looking forward to what's to come with Katarro meeting up with Bredita and giving the secret sealing scrolls and a soulstone. Secret alliance possibly or undercover maybe? Where there multiple soulstones? Cause i remember i had MC grab the soulstone before leaving the church. Ayna unlocking some of MC's powers was a twist, for a second i thought she was gonna erase his memory for whatever reason like in "Men in Black". I wonder will MC meet Calessa, Hanna, Carilielle, and Cerea again anytime soon? Pop up near Allesterra maybe.
Great renders of wet Ayna in the solo bath scene.
Yes bring them all yeeeessssss............alllllllllllll

SHER!FF

Aug 15, 2019
I would like to help you, do you have a problem with reading anything or is the problem with the font style/size I use?

Nice

As you see, looks like you are the only one with that problem... I'll repeat myself, again, what version are you using?

Yes

Yes

Problably your antivirus is deleting the exe, some do that to "strange" exe

Yes, as long as you delete the "rpy" files and replace the "rpyc" with the patch ones

Never had an issue with a savegame on a renpy game, unless the game changes stuff that shouldn't. Since nobody else is complaining about non working savegames I would say that's not the case here

You are both using the MOD right? Try it without it and Voila
Thanks, Kthulian! Should have been obvious.:FacePalm:

Kthulian

www.kthuliangames.com
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2018
Happy Halloween people

hallo2.jpg

I guess the girls decided to share the dinner... :p

Hello, I'm stuck in a loop again: I use MacOS, no mod is installed on this version and I'm replaying in v0.4.5 from the battle with the Lich which granted 5 extra points after his defeat. Everything seems fine but right after absorbing the 'bloodstone' and returning at the school with Enainia, Ayna sends me to find Katriona and there the loop starts.

The symptoms are:
The names of the Training Grounds - Laboratory - Garden - Fannay Room - Kitchen - Meeting Room are all ‘greyed out’ and are inactive.
The College Courtyard gives the message “I don’t have time for this right now” and throws you back to the planview.
The only interaction possible seems to be with Yissna who explains that she has no time now.
The MC’s Room shows you your room indeed but throws you back to the planview after less than a second.
Links like the Baths - Portal - Classroom etc. lead into the correct rooms but no interaction seems possible there.
The remaining rooms indicate the “the door is locked” in different phrasings.

Maybe I am overlooking something, but I doubt it.
anybody has a solution?
:unsure: Did you buy the books in the Slayer city? Can you share one of your save games where this happens?

Surprised by seeing "goddess ataegina" here. Both Anubis & seth are from egypt. But not ataegina i think.
Nop, Ataegina is a "Celtic" name that represents a Goddess worshiped by the Iberians mostly in the Portuguese territory and to some extent in Spain.

Her name is Tenizha but honestly, her face is very familiar to me... even with that mask on. I don't know if I'm wrong but such eyes and the face..:unsure:
I can tell you that I was not the one who made that model... The same person who made Tenizha made Carilielle, right Carpe Stultus ? :sneaky:

SAMASH112

Donor
Nov 19, 2018
Happy Halloween people

View attachment 880557

:unsure: Did you buy the books in the Slayer city? Can you share one of your save games where this happens?

Nop, Ataegina is a "Celtic" name that represents a Goddess worshiped by the Iberians mostly in the Portuguese territory and to some extent in Spain.

I can tell you that I was not the one who made that model... The same person who made Tenizha made Carilielle, right Carpe Stultus ? :sneaky:
Nono I was referring to the story of the game, not the assets :ROFLMAO: But I repeat, maybe it's my sick mind:p

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
Happy Halloween people

View attachment 880557

tenor.gif

SAMASH112

Donor
Nov 19, 2018
So there is no redemption planned for her on the good path by using the mcs charming personality and by charming personality i mean his magic wand and by magic wand i mean his dick
Well, that will depend on the developer, on the story he has prepared for us. But I like your point of view and it would be nice to see a path of redemption for Bredita.

Frost_00

Jun 7, 2020
Can anyone tell me what to do to get the next event.. i'm kinda stuck at during the archmage go to meet bredita during morning

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
Can anyone tell me what to do to get the next event.. i'm kinda stuck at during the archmage go to meet bredita during morning
Go to the courtyard, there are people to talk to. Then in the upper left corner of your screen is a big red "Exit Door" icon for leaving the grounds

4.10 star(s) 174 Votes