QBaSS

Mar 18, 2019
Indeed, we are passing through a time were the racism is transforming and using cancel culture and political correctness as shield... I don't know who's behind all this but something is being planned in big scale.
Imo people who buy into this kind of bs are behind all this.
I's sad but apparently a lot of people can't exercise a bare minimum of critical thinking
Nothing new really, it's the same old bs with new,fancy names.
Social commentary aside I really enjoy your work
Really nice and engaging story

Rolo

Jul 14, 2017
Kthulian, thanks, the full Mega file worked. I suspect the NOPY link is corrupt. May be you check.

About horses, ok I had other infos, but you convinced me. :) Learned something new again. Keep going friend ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: Kthulian

mdmnsjs1

Nov 21, 2018
anyone else having problems with the game looping? i help the orc girl then get back and go take a bath and thats when the looping starts fanney comes to the bath and you do your thing with her then you go back to your room and then the dark chick comes and you do your thing with her and then the loop starts again back to the orc girl i even picked to not help her and still it loops ive did this 3 times and nothing new can someone help or can i get a save to get past that? thanks

crabsinthekitchen

Apr 28, 2020
anyone else having problems with the game looping? i help the orc girl then get back and go take a bath and thats when the looping starts fanney comes to the bath and you do your thing with her then you go back to your room and then the dark chick comes and you do your thing with her and then the loop starts again back to the orc girl i even picked to not help her and still it loops ive did this 3 times and nothing new can someone help or can i get a save to get past that? thanks
do you have a walkthrough mod? if yes, try removing it

Reactions: Kthulian

Lamperouge94

Nov 19, 2018
Ah update 4.3 and 4.4 ... I took my time to appreciate it. And I have to admit, I love it.

I'm definitely going to say things that others have already said, but I'm a fan of this special thank you from the girls we have saved through the path of evil, good or neutrality.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Despite the fact that we do not see her for long, I love Ryo, I sincerely hope that we can make her our student in magic. In addition, I am a fan of his direct and frank personality. I admit I have a soft spot for her and I want to find out more about her story.

For the demonic books, I can't wait to see their magic, I expect very powerful and awesome things ... to see completely delusional:
"Yamete Kudasai" tentacle summon lol

As for the storyline, it's progressing well, I was expecting
But I have to admit that the turnaround is a pleasant surprise.
As for the female orc, I must admit that I am not a fan of the character ...
What to say about Katriona,

When in the end, I ask myself a lot of questions about
I can't wait to see the rest.

I still have questions about the next updates and the story itself:
In view of the many possible relationships with other young ladies, is it possible that they could get pregnant?
In view of our magical power, will we be in charge of a class in the field where we specialize? or some kind of trainer in the practical area?
Considering the notoriousness that we are starting to have as a magus, will we be recognized by other countries or families ineffective?
With the gold we have collected, will we be able to buy objects that are used to decorate our room at the academy or even a kind of private property? or buy gifts (clothing, jewelry, ...) for the girls in the game? It would be interesting to see some characters with different outfits.

As usual all my congratulations on this monthly work, and keep going Kthulian

Last edited:

KnightMarco

Jul 8, 2017
Hi all, here's my compressed version:

Ataegina [v0.4.4] [Kthulian] PC/Mac/Linux Compressed

Original Size - PC/Linux: 2.54 GB - Mac: 2.52 GB
Compressed - PC/Linux: 798 MB - Mac: 781 MB

Tools used: Unren v0.8 by Sam
Cruncher v0.4.1 by bas

This version is official, supported by myself and Kthulian. Tested to be working.
Lossy compression used. Compression reduces image/sound/video/animation quality to save disk space.

PC/Linux: MEGA | WORKUPLOAD
Mac: MEGA | WORKUPLOAD

Enjoy! :D
does it include missing image fix?

Kthulian

www.kthuliangames.com
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2018
Imo people who buy into this kind of bs are behind all this.
I's sad but apparently a lot of people can't exercise a bare minimum of critical thinking
Nothing new really, it's the same old bs with new,fancy names.
Social commentary aside I really enjoy your work
Really nice and engaging story
Yup, critical thinking or different opinions are not welcome anymore, it's like the dark ages all over again, the difference is that the kind of fire used to burn different thinkers(witches) is different now.

Thanks, glad you enjoy it ;)

Kthulian, thanks, the full Mega file worked. I suspect the NOPY link is corrupt. May be you check.

About horses, ok I had other infos, but you convinced me. :) Learned something new again. Keep going friend ;)

Some characters have "hidden" stats, they do not show on the stats screen :p

Ah update 4.3 and 4.4 ... I took my time to appreciate it. And I have to admit, I love it.

I'm definitely going to say things that others have already said, but I'm a fan of this special thank you from the girls we have saved through the path of evil, good or neutrality.

Despite the fact that we do not see her for long, I love Ryo, I sincerely hope that we can make her our student in magic. In addition, I am a fan of his direct and frank personality. I admit I have a soft spot for her and I want to find out more about her story.

For the demonic books, I can't wait to see their magic, I expect very powerful and awesome things ... to see completely delusional:
"Yamete Kudasai" tentacle summon lol

As for the storyline, it's progressing well, I was expecting
But I have to admit that the turnaround is a pleasant surprise.
As for the female orc, I must admit that I am not a fan of the character ...
What to say about Katriona,

When in the end, I ask myself a lot of questions about
I can't wait to see the rest.

I still have questions about the next updates and the story itself:
In view of the many possible relationships with other young ladies, is it possible that they could get pregnant?
In view of our magical power, will we be in charge of a class in the field where we specialize? or some kind of trainer in the practical area?
Considering the notoriousness that we are starting to have as a magus, will we be recognized by other countries or families ineffective?
With the gold we have collected, will we be able to buy objects that are used to decorate our room at the academy or even a kind of private property? or buy gifts (clothing, jewelry, ...) for the girls in the game? It would be interesting to see some characters with different outfits.

As usual all my congratulations on this monthly work, and keep going Kthulian
As usual, thank you so much my friend. Good to know you keep coming back for more

gartal

Feb 9, 2018
well i have a problem so why after Yotul mission my game is in loop and it gives me the same one over and over again?

P.S:i downloaded the compressed one and put the mod and fix file in it

here is the save file

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well i have a problem so why after Yotul mission my game is in loop and it gives me the same one over and over again?

mod causes it, play w/o mod until get out of academy (loop) and then install mod and fixes.

Reactions: gartal
May 23, 2019

here is the save file
The dev and several other people have said multiple times that the mod is bugged and causes that loop. It's literally the first post on this page, and the last page and the other before....

Reactions: papsuken and Rolo
4.10 star(s) 174 Votes