gartal

Feb 9, 2018
did you play game 1st w/o mod to get out of academy's loop?
first i played with mod then it was loop after i removed the mod it worked fine until the end of this version but again after i added mod it began the loop

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
it is good but not for after the yotul mission it loops but other than that it helped alot
yes it loops after that, remove mod or use clean install and play past yotul mission until next time mc is out of academy and then reinstall mod and fixes.

Blackice19

Dec 21, 2018
this is a great game with a great story, im curious as to when the next update will come since it appears it appears there hasnt been one since three years ago (2018 its 2020 now) and still on 0.4.4 which is a shame, i hope everything is ok with dev and creators of this game and content, i know you cant rush good things and i wouldnt ask for it to be cause i like how its going and want it to stay that way, just hope that this gets continued soon and if any other fetishes are going to be implemented

Kjct

Jul 27, 2020
this is a great game with a great story, im curious as to when the next update will come since it appears it appears there hasnt been one since three years ago (2018 its 2020 now) and still on 0.4.4 which is a shame, i hope everything is ok with dev and creators of this game and content, i know you cant rush good things and i wouldnt ask for it to be cause i like how its going and want it to stay that way, just hope that this gets continued soon and if any other fetishes are going to be implemented
Not sure where you are seeing the game hasn’t been updated for almost three years. I haven’t played it yet, but I’m pretty certain the last update came out on September 30th (less than a month ago).

May 23, 2019
Game first version was posted in November 5 2018 (2 years ago) Was updated September 30 2020, some of your math is not really good
The game is great though

Rolo

Jul 14, 2017
...when the next update will come since it appears it appears there hasnt been one since three years ago (2018 its 2020 now) and still on 0.4.4 which is a shame,...
Which game are you talking about ... LOL
It is definitely not Ataegina ... ;)

(In changelog I count 24 updates for Ataegina. How many updates you said are in the game you are talking about) ;)

Kthulian

www.kthuliangames.com
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2018
I just met a orc girl Yotul.I like the story a lot. Will try all paths
Thanks, check if you don't have a "closed eye" that hides the heart

Thank you for your concern, everything is fine, if you look closely you see that there is a new update every month, if everything works as it should.
You can expect a new update soon... Very soon :p

Which game are you talking about ... LOL
It is definitely not Ataegina ... ;)

(In changelog I count 24 updates for Ataegina. How many updates you said are in the game you are talking about) ;)
Damn... 24 updates... It's been a long time since I started this... :p

Rolo

Jul 14, 2017
Damn... 24 updates... It's been a long time since I started this... :p
Yeah, you are one of my ALL TIME FAVOURITES, and will ever be. Thanks a lot for these amazing 2 years with you, my friend ... :) :) :)

Reactions: Lamperouge94

Stepfan

May 2, 2020
well I reached part where I get message image 'V43083' and similar missing images but game continues and story works. I assume it is not implemented yet. The "errors" start after ending 2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
. I assume I am near the end. Some stuff left to tweak like adding more girls to the heart panel maybe a quest log, but even without those game is great. Looking forward to next version.
(later edit)Forgot to add, yes there is an eye button that works .
(later later edit) Fix worked and gonna continue the story.

Last edited:

QBaSS

Mar 18, 2019
well I reached part where I get message image 'V43083' and similar missing images but game continues and story works. I assume it is not implemented yet. The "errors" start after ending 2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
. I assume I am near the end. Some stuff left to tweak like adding more girls to the heart panel maybe a quest log, but even without those game is great. Looking forward to next version.
(later edit)Forgot to add, yes there is an eye button that works .
Check the 1st page : missing images fix

4.10 star(s) 174 Votes