cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I'll take my previous post back that not working with patch, if has patch installed then in academy thingies above loop again even after collected plants and other things with kat done. going to baths starts looping aka meet fannay, goto room, have sex with queen, trip with orcgirl, back to academy, at courtyard meet princess get book (again) and take book to librarian and then going to baths starts loop again.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well those 2 files fixed looping (didn't check if going to baths starts fannay thing) and let me advance story.

Deathlore421

Jul 11, 2020
The story/writing and models carry this game, sex scenes seem weirdly paced and the few times you see animation its... not great, but like i said, story, writing, and models carry this. Looking forward to future releases.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
yea good graphics and story, some oddities there and there, limiting available mana to 50 quite a much limits spells used on big battles (against that pharaoh rip off, against multiple enemies and slayers town battles).

Paapi

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2020
Just a yes / No question. Developer is Indian ??? (Asking just because of curiosity)

Ozel

Compressor
Game Developer
Apr 14, 2019
Just a yes / No question. Developer is Indian ??? (Asking just because of curiosity)
No.
yea good graphics and story, some oddities there and there, limiting available mana to 50 quite a much limits spells used on big battles (against that pharaoh rip off, against multiple enemies and slayers town battles).
Battles against "multiple enemies" count as a single enemy. They have a single health bar, and every spell you cast effects all of them, as though it were an area of effect, if you will. If you battle another enemy shortly after that, like in the dark elf lands, your HP and mana are refilled at the beginning of each battle.

It's all about your build. A specialized build is best. A balanced build will be weaker over time if you're not using cheats.
The story/writing and models carry this game, sex scenes seem weirdly paced and the few times you see animation its... not great, but like i said, story, writing, and models carry this. Looking forward to future releases.
As you'll likely notice through playing the game, there were no longer any animated scenes after a while...

Last edited:
Aug 13, 2020
Great update !! I'm glad that we finally get to see Katriona with the MC in some mild sexual acts at least and I hope that we finally get to see her getting boned in the next update/s . I'd love to see some action with the archmage Anya and some more Isabella too. Thanks Kathulian you are the best !

P.s: I've just got a new job after being unemployed for months due to all of this Covid 19 thing but I'm back to work and as soon as I get my first paycheck you'll have a new Patreon

Kthulian

www.kthuliangames.com
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2018
:unsure: I don't think so... If he was, he would have told me, I'm pretty sure he would... Would he?

Great update !! I'm glad that we finally get to see Katriona with the MC in some mild sexual acts at least and I hope that we finally get to see her getting boned in the next update/s . I'd love to see some action with the archmage Anya and some more Isabella too. Thanks Kathulian you are the best !

P.s: I've just got a new job after being unemployed for months due to all of this Covid 19 thing but I'm back to work and as soon as I get my first paycheck you'll have a new Patreon
Good to know you're employed :) and thank you for considering to support the game Bernardo, that sure helps, but make sure you only spend what you can afford, I plan to keep the game available free to download anyway.

Cheers

Melted

Nov 23, 2019
I would just like to ask why scoliosis is so prominent in this game yet remains unmentioned? The second image is a severe case and needs attention. Surely there is a tag for this physical disability.

I've never played a game with orcs and shit in it like this one, but at this point I just want to solve this mystery. The story is engaging and the renders are well done., so that's a plus but I really need to find out what the deal is with all these girls and their grapevine spines.
scoliosis.JPG scoliosis3.JPG

Last edited:

Kthulian

www.kthuliangames.com
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2018
I would just like to ask why scoliosis is so prominent in this game yet remains unmentioned? The second image is a severe case and needs attention. Surely there is a tag for this physical disability.

I've never played a game with orcs and shit in it like this one, but at this point I just want to solve this mystery. The story is engaging and the renders are well done., so that's a plus but I really need to find out what the deal is with all these girls and their grapevine spines.
View attachment 855575 View attachment 855583
Ahaha, give this man a prize. Actually Mida suffers from Lordosis, all spine diseases can be fixed with certain exercises, on image two Mida just finished one of those exercises ;)

Thanks for playing.

1602576412496.png
PS: In the meantime I'll be taking care of this severe case of Lordosis, yes I like to help ladies in need :p

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
Ahaha, give this man a prize. Actually Mida suffers from Lordosis, all spine diseases can be fixed with certain exercises, on image two Mida just finished one of those exercises ;)

Thanks for playing.

View attachment 855976
PS: In the meantime I'll be taking care of this severe case of Lordosis, yes I like to help ladies in need :p
My Mida is sick? Exercises time :sneaky:

• Haha
Reactions: Kthulian

Rolo

Jul 14, 2017
Hi Kthulian, this poor horse (slayer town at night) seems to be really sick, or even dying.
Horses always stand while sleeping. Its no cow ;)

It is said "Cerea likes me more", but when I click on the heart, there is no Cerea. Is there a second page?
Sadly I have to tell, that short after Glutonys appearence, the screen gets dark. Text can be read, and on the top left there is written: "v43074" is missing (last 2 digits may alter). I remember these scenes from 0.4.3, they were correct, but in 0.4.4 screen is only black.

Downloaded again, but same thing. Others have that too ?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Kthulian

Kthulian

www.kthuliangames.com
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2018
My Mida is sick? Exercises time :sneaky:
:devilish:

Hadn't played the last update, played both now, very good ones as always.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

All my saves worked fine, had the missing image bug but downloading the fix from OP worked fine.
Glad you enjoyed it

Hi Kthulian, this poor horse (slayer town at night) seems to be really sick, or even dying.
Horses always stand while sleeping. Its no cow ;)

It is said "Cerea likes me more", but when I click on the heart, there is no Cerea. Is there a second page?
Sadly I have to tell, that short after Glutonys appearence, the screen gets dark. Text can be read, and on the top left there is written: "v43074" is missing (last 2 digits may alter). I remember these scenes from 0.4.3, they were correct, but in 0.4.4 screen is only black.
Hey my friend Rolo!
There is a fix in the OP, or if you download the current full game file (MEGA) it's fixed too ;)
The fix
The full fixed game (windows)
If you have any trouble let me know.

Indeed, we are passing through a time were the racism is transforming and using cancel culture and political correctness as shield... I don't know who's behind all this but something is being planned in big scale.

PS: About horses.... Yes they do sleep lying down, when on deep sleep states, here take a look ;)

PS 2: Sent you the same message on Patreon :p

4.10 star(s) 174 Votes