7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
So, you downloaded the latest version from the OP, but completely missed the missing image fix also posted there?
Yes indeed I did miss the file since I wasn't even looking at anything beyond Win section, didn't need any walkthroughs or mods so I didn't even glance there.
Thanks though.
Sigh and how do I open the file or move it to the game folder, my computer is asking me to look online for a program to do it apparently.

Ozel

Compressor
Game Developer
Apr 14, 2019
Yes indeed I did miss the file since I wasn't even looking at anything beyond Win section, didn't need any walkthroughs or mods so I didn't even glance there.
Thanks though.
Sigh and how do I open the file or move it to the game folder, my computer is asking me to look online for a program to do it apparently.
Just drag and drop the .rpa file into the /game folder, you don't need to open it. That's the /game folder, not the main folder with the game's exe.

7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
Just drag and drop the .rpa file into the /game folder, you don't need to open it. That's the /game folder, not the main folder with the game's exe.
I had issues even clicking on it, but I was able to finally drag it over without any extra commands coming up, thank you.

Reactions: Ozel

Tweekyo

Jan 4, 2020
I don't know if someone else experienced this before, but I'm stuck in some kind of loop, MC wakes up, goes on a short adventure with Yotul(female orc), comes back, gets a book from Ryo and then goes to free roam. In free roam I can really only choose the bath where Fannay comes and teases the MC a bit, then MC goes to his room, elf queen enters, they have sex, he goes to sleep and Yotul visits again for an adventure etc. Rinse and repeat.
Anyone else encountered this and knows how to get out of that loop? It's getting really annyoing, it is a good way to boost your alignment, but that's about it.

pecard255

Mar 28, 2020
I don't know if someone else experienced this before, but I'm stuck in some kind of loop, MC wakes up, goes on a short adventure with Yotul(female orc), comes back, gets a book from Ryo and then goes to free roam. In free roam I can really only choose the bath where Fannay comes and teases the MC a bit, then MC goes to his room, elf queen enters, they have sex, he goes to sleep and Yotul visits again for an adventure etc. Rinse and repeat.
Anyone else encountered this and knows how to get out of that loop? It's getting really annyoing, it is a good way to boost your alignment, but that's about it.
I'm in a closed loop in a different spot. Odd. Stuck in the college.

Ozel

Compressor
Game Developer
Apr 14, 2019
That was an issue with the walkthrough/gallery mod. I'm assuming you both used it. You may want to update the mod with the fix.

Tweekyo

Jan 4, 2020
I'm in a closed loop in a different spot. Odd. Stuck in the college.
That sucks. I guess if this problem persists I have to start a new game and hope the problem will fix itself.
This is why I usually prefer visual novels. They're straight forward and you don't have to search for story-triggers.
This game's really good though.
That was an issue with the walkthrough/gallery mod. I'm assuming you both used it. You may want to update the mod with the fix.
Ok good to know, but weird I downloaded both the game and the mod just 40 minutes ago.

Edit: Yeah I should've read to the second mod page, problem fixed I guess.

Last edited:

Heresiarch

Jun 27, 2017
I'm intrigued, recently played Ravager and having a really boring weekend, I decided to try the next game people keep recommending. Despite not being the target demographic - I usually prefer the female perspective - I must say that the "Good" path genuinely surprised me. The writing can be kinda sloppy and quick at times, pulpy maybe. But the pulp is delicious nonetheless and all in all, I'm really enjoying the adventure and adorable NPCs thus far.

But I was gobsmacked when I realized that the two other paths are basically two other games all to themselves and the various branches in the game are actually working! I was expecting some different intrigues and minor plot changes, but not separate adventures, and for that alone, this game is far more ambitious than I'd ever give it credit for if I stopped at single path.

All in all Kthulian, keep up the good work! The only thing I would "ask" for would be a way to speed up combat. Grinding out the stats once your back in the Collage for the second or third time for the Xth playthrough got me to quit the game a couple of times. I know its extremely minor, but the seconds it takes for the resorted +HP effect (the +X HP to the left of the screen), resorted +MP effect and spellbar to "load up again" really adds up. And for me personally, it can be one of those things that makes me flip the table.

Same thing for the spell-pop-up-menus, it would be lovely if there was an option to just have them pop up without any animations and instantly/on click. And it would be even more pleasing if the higher levels spells weren't compartmentalized into their own separate pop-up menu.

But beyond that, this game deserves the reputation it has around these parts!

Off-topic, are there any games out there in a similar vein but with a homosexual/bisexual female/futa PC? Any that comes close to the same amount of content and freedom? I'd much prefer these games if I could play as a woman or futa/trans, or heck, if they were a bit more "gay" in general. Really liking the "adventure"- and "high fantasy setting"-feel in general, but haven't been able to find any. Thanks in advance!

I should add that I'm already aware of Healslut, which kinda fits the bill spot on.

Cokebaths

May 30, 2020
Off-topic, are there any games out there in a similar vein but with a homosexual/bisexual female/futa PC? Any that comes close to the same amount of content and freedom? I'd much prefer these games if I could play as a woman or futa/trans, or heck, if they were a bit more "gay" in general. Really liking the "adventure"- and "high fantasy setting"-feel in general, but haven't been able to find any. Thanks in advance!

I should add that I'm already aware of Healslut, which kinda fits the bill spot on.
It's not necessarily the same as this game but Strive For Power may have what you're looking for. I don't really play games with female protags so I'm not much of a help. The game I mentioned is fairly short in terms of story, but it's got fantasy elements, you can be a woman, a futa, or whatever you choose it's all free reign. But, it's pretty damn fun

Reactions: Heresiarch

Heresiarch

Jun 27, 2017
It's not necessarily the same as this game but Strive For Power may have what you're looking for. I don't really play games with female protags so I'm not much of a help. The game I mentioned is fairly short in terms of story, but it's got fantasy elements, you can be a woman, a futa, or whatever you choose it's all free reign. But, it's pretty damn fun
Maverik is doing good work for sure, just waiting for the sequel to get ahead of the first game. Thanks for reminding me!

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
playing 0.4.4 with latest mod and now twice I have gotten same error msg:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ignore let's me advance.

Ripson

Modder
Jun 21, 2020
As far as I know that problem seems to be with the mod, and I guess The Team has worked on it and the mega download link has the missing image fix.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
As far as I know that problem seems to be with the mod, and I guess The Team has worked on it and the mega download link has the missing image fix.
well by quick looking mod dl'd from mod thread link and dl'd from mega seems to have same sized and last edited files.

4.10 star(s) 174 Votes