Ozel

Compressor
Game Developer
Apr 14, 2019
so much magic stuff not sure how to get on path i want BUT i wanna be as evil as can be and be able to corrupt people if i can
anyone knows all the magics to train for this?
You can use any style of magic you'd like to get onto any path. Magic school choices have no bearing on that, your karma score is what determines whether you're good, neutral, or evil. You can have good karma and shove all of your points into necromancer, for example, or be evil and have all of your points in healing, etc.

At a certain point in the game, you'll get a choice to be good, neutral, or evil, no matter what your karma score is at that particular moment.

• Hey there
Reactions: Abîme

yandex

Oct 17, 2018
I want to ask there is no content with the new girl at the brothel whom you see if you use brothel services while doing the task that ayna gives at this time ? Don't want to miss if there is something.

Reactions: SAMASH112

AlienEDM

Oct 2, 2018
I know that, I would like to mc was blood related to Isabella
Guys, I do not known if just me who get it, but, looks like the MC is not really human... and do you guys want he to be blood related brother to Isabella? First at all, lets wait to see where the story goes.

Reactions: Paapi

Paapi

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2020
Any information about expected release date of next update ??
I hope mc can use magic from 7 demon books in next version.

• Angry
Reactions: Balu83

Paapi

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2020
I think developer is going to add pregnancy content to to character named something like "fannay".
By the by, Any way to avoid lesbian shit ? My mc hate lesbianism.

Reactions: pecard255

AlienEDM

Oct 2, 2018
I think developer is going to add pregnancy content to to character named something like "fannay".
By the by, Any way to avoid lesbian shit ? My mc hate lesbianism.
There is ways to avoid lesbianism between Ayna and Katriona, Mida and Fannay... but between Bredita and Liliana, I am not so sure.

Reactions: Paapi

7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
Yeah after the update, I am getting only the small pictures of who is talking but a black background, the text on the top right says image "v43004 not found".
I downloaded the latest version and opened the exe file right from the new folder.
where do I find the missing files then?

Ozel

Compressor
Game Developer
Apr 14, 2019
Yeah after the update, I am getting only the small pictures of who is talking but a black background, the text on the top right says image "v43004 not found".
I downloaded the latest version and opened the exe file right from the new folder.
So, you downloaded the latest version from the OP, but completely missed the missing image fix also posted there?

Reactions: 7empest5teele

AlienEDM

Oct 2, 2018
Take a look on the first page of this same thread, there is a patch for correction of this problem.

QBaSS

Mar 18, 2019
In the OP

4.10 star(s) 174 Votes