QBaSS

Mar 18, 2019
This new update is just so good. I mean there is no images at all. Just plain black screen with text on it. Old stuff works but everything new is just black. Errors after errors. I'm like really sarcastic right now..
So real me now.
The hell is with this update? As soon i start playing everything goes black. Can see choices and text but other than that. Oh, also can hear music, but other than that. Screen is black. Image have error code 43000+ or was it 4300+. Weird also. One image was lets say 43002 and next image shoud be 003 but was 001. The hell?
There's a fix for that in the OP

Reactions: Ozel

ShiroTaro

Sep 5, 2019
This new update is just so good. I mean there is no images at all. Just plain black screen with text on it. Old stuff works but everything new is just black. Errors after errors. I'm like really sarcastic right now..
So real me now.
The hell is with this update? As soon i start playing everything goes black. Can see choices and text but other than that. Oh, also can hear music, but other than that. Screen is black. Image have error code 43000+ or was it 4300+. Weird also. One image was lets say 43002 and next image shoud be 003 but was 001. The hell?
Hello

Do you took the fix in the OP ?

I'm guessing, probably you do ?

And have you try to begin a new game to see if all goes black again ?

But with the Fix you're all good to go

Ozel

Compressor
Game Developer
Apr 14, 2019
The reason the v0.4.3 images are missing:

Kthulian was experimenting with a version only update; for example, if you were on v0.4.3 and just wanted to grab the new stuff for v0.4.4, he would pack that separately and you could just download 140 or so megabytes and toss it into the v0.4.3 folder instead of downloading the whole 2.5GB again if you would prefer doing that instead. Really helpful for people who have a data cap from their ISP. However, he forgot to revert the changes he made to the script code and to the files before he released v0.4.4. It was caught practically as soon as the game was released and he issued a fix for it very quickly. I was the one who gave him the idea of putting out a version only release alongside the normal release, so you can blame me for that. I'm pretty sure he's not going to do the version only release thing, so things should be back to normal for the next version of the game. (y)

ShiroTaro

Sep 5, 2019
The reason the v0.4.3 images are missing:

Kthulian was experimenting with a version only update; for example, if you were on v0.4.3 and just wanted to grab the new stuff for v0.4.4, he would pack that separately and you could just download 140 or so megabytes and toss it into the v0.4.3 folder instead of downloading the whole 2.5GB again if you would prefer doing that instead. Really helpful for people who have a data cap from their ISP. However, he forgot to revert the changes he made to the script code and to the files before he released v0.4.4. It was caught practically as soon as the game was released and he issued a fix for it very quickly. I was the one who gave him the idea of putting out a version only release alongside the normal release, so you can blame me for that. I'm pretty sure he's not going to do the version only release thing, so things should be back to normal for the next version of the game. (y)
I see now :) Your idea wasn't bad in my opinion and thanks to Kthulian for the quick fix for thoses errors

I'm speaking only for myself cause the Fix works just fine (I made a save just before the missing images when you go go to the library to give the book and I was pleased to see it was resolved)

CobraJoe

May 4, 2018
I like this game that it actually has a decent plot and there is a 'game' aspect to it. I just hope the character models look better in the next updates.

Drizzt460

Apr 13, 2018
stuck on evil path after bath with fanney the thru the orc stuff and then teh princess for the book turn in at library and get stuck in courtyard all i can do is repeat that loop plz help

czertik

Apr 25, 2018
latest version, bug (after continuing where 0.4.2 ended) - shorty after it i got "image v43072 not found" 10 points good. and number keep increasing.

in last fight i tried to help that sucibi? and taken crystal with me if it helps.

Reactions: AlexLee

Ozel

Compressor
Game Developer
Apr 14, 2019
stuck on evil path after bath with fanney the thru the orc stuff and then teh princess for the book turn in at library and get stuck in courtyard all i can do is repeat that loop plz help
Did you try going to MC's room to rest?

latest version, bug (after continuing where 0.4.2 ended) - shorty after it i got "image v43072 not found" 10 points good. and number keep increasing.

in last fight i tried to help that sucibi? and taken crystal with me if it helps.
As has been mentioned many times on the last couple of pages, there's a missing images fix in the OP.

Ozel

Compressor
Game Developer
Apr 14, 2019
Did you have demon books? Did you actually turn them in or did you only talk to the librarian about them?

Cokebaths

May 30, 2020
Nice finally some Katriona content. It's sweet how she didn't want their first time to be in those conditions, I can respect it. Hope we can get some action with her and Ayna in the somewhat near future. Kat probably already gossiped to her about it

Ozel

Compressor
Game Developer
Apr 14, 2019
well on the good path turned in all demon books but can't rest in my room and only place i can go is the bath house.
Okay, I'll let Kthulian know about the issue so he can look into it. Thanks.

Ozel

Compressor
Game Developer
Apr 14, 2019
Same issue here. Also on good path, and did everything with the books as well.
I left him a message about it, he'll see it when he logs in.

This was an issue before, but it was solved. I guess something else broke it again.

4.10 star(s) 174 Votes