ShaddyGames

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 19, 2020
I left him a message about it, he'll see it when he logs in.

This was an issue before, but it was solved. I guess something else broke it again.
ha ok. i'll check back tomorrow then. Thx

Reactions: Ozel

frogbert

Oct 15, 2018
I'm stuck in a loop too.. It seems that after the scene where Ryo gives you a present, you get sent back to the map, but it's the map from v39 (screen collegebluev5). There isn't a college map for v44 at all. So to move the game forward you have to go to Katriona, but it's the v39 Kat scene (katroomv39) not the v44 Kat scene (v44labkat) so you have to redo everything from there forward again.

JED69

Oct 6, 2018
The game is stuck in an endless loop.

I loaded my last save (Bredita & Brutus). Went on the Orc Adventure, back to the college, got the book, went to librarian, Fannay baths, back to room, bang the queen............back to bredita & brutus scene...........rinse, lather and repeat.

I did use the updated Teams mod. Weird.

ShaddyGames

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 19, 2020
The game is stuck in an endless loop.

I loaded my last save (Bredita & Brutus). Went on the Orc Adventure, back to the college, got the book, went to librarian, Fannay baths, back to room, bang the queen............back to bredita & brutus scene...........rinse, lather and repeat.

I did use the updated Teams mod. Weird.
Alright it MAY be our mod. I just tried without it. and am now able to go on a trip with katriona, but i had to click around everywhere again before it finally got triggered in the courtyard. I'll leave a message to OscarSix and IAmAB on our Discord to check it out when they come back. Unfortunately they are both currently sleeping, and I will be doing the same shortly.

Ozel

Compressor
Game Developer
Apr 14, 2019
Verifying the mod coding now to confirm it's not our mod.
I think it may well be. I heard nothing about this issue before the walkthrough mod was posted, only after it was posted.

Either way, Kthulian has been made aware of the situation. If it's the mod and not the game, I'll let him know it was a false alarm.

ShaddyGames

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 19, 2020
I think it may well be. I heard nothing about this issue before the walkthrough mod was posted, only after it was posted.

Either way, Kthulian has been made aware of the situation. If it's the mod and not the game, I'll let him know it was a false alarm.
Sounds good. On our end one of us will report our findings as soon as one of us can look into it. I just finished reporting it on our server. I'd do it now, but so tired I'd probably miss something at this point.

Ozel

Compressor
Game Developer
Apr 14, 2019
Sounds good. On our end one of us will report our findings as soon as one of us can look into it. I just finished reporting it on our server. I'd do it now, but so tired I'd probably miss something at this point.
No worries, take a rest. The pirates will just have to be patient for a bit while it gets sorted. :LOL:

Reactions: ShaddyGames

Kthulian

www.kthuliangames.com
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2018
Hey people, glad to see so many of you popping out, means a lot of you play the game :p.
As you know, the game and the Mods are under development, so bugs can happen from time to time, we do our best, but sometimes shit still happens, reporting bugs to us is great, complaining well... Is not so great.

So... I think that's it... Oh right, also helps if you say what version you were using (Original/Android/Compressed/Modded) So we know where to at least start looking. I've said this plenty of times, but looking if a solution for your problem already exists, saves you time.

Cheers

Andeee86

Dec 29, 2019
where in this game is incest I feel disappointed ,would make someone real incest pach ? it wouldn't be much work for sure
not incest with third-plan models real that is in major MC.
I stopped playing the game when I realized that it has nothing to do with the tag incest (at the very beginning) but I'd like to play with a real pach

Last edited:

Paapi

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2020
where in this game is incest I feel disappointed ,would make someone real incest pach ? it wouldn't be much work for sure
not incest with third-plan models real that is in major MC.
I stopped playing the game when I realized that it has nothing to do with the tag incest (at the very beginning) but I'd like to play with a real pach
But mc is not blood related to Isabella. I think

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
so much magic stuff not sure how to get on path i want BUT i wanna be as evil as can be and be able to corrupt people if i can
anyone knows all the magics to train for this?

yandex

Oct 17, 2018
I cant see the points for girls and the moral points and magic points anywhere for quite some time now, back then they used to be accessible whenever needed, how do i get them to appear ?

crabsinthekitchen

Apr 28, 2020
I cant see the points for girls and the moral points and magic points anywhere for quite some time now, back then they used to be accessible whenever needed, how do i get them to appear ?
looks like an old bug when it disappeared after losing a training battle, the bug is fixed now but old saves might still have it. try putting this file into your game directory

yandex

Oct 17, 2018
Press the heart button
Or you must have pressed the "eye" button
Its actually very strange, i have two paths saved good my original one and neutral i started later, on the good one i dont have anything at all , not even the closed eye but on the neutral one i have all the icons showing up

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

yandex

Oct 17, 2018
looks like an old bug when it disappeared after losing a training battle, the bug is fixed now but old saves might still have it. try putting this file into your game directory
Thanks its fixed now, thats what must have happened, interestingly that bug continues on even to the last scene of this update, I have been waiting for a long time for the points to reappear, but when i loaded my other save and saw points were visible there I figured something is up.

Aerlwyn

Dec 20, 2019
Kind of stuck as helped the female orc, traveled back to the college and got another demon book giving it to the librarian after that nothing happens just seems to loop. Am I missing something?

ShaddyGames

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 19, 2020
Alright apologies to those using the mod for the loop bug. I managed to fix it and OscarSix will be reuploading the mod with the corrections shortly, but in the meantime here are the corrected files. Replace the ones you have in the 'game' folder.

4.10 star(s) 174 Votes