ShiroTaro

Sep 5, 2019
Unless I missed something, when will we see Mida again haha.
Probably in the next Update or maybe in the others Paths, cause I was wondering the same thing as you

But for me, I'm on The Evil Path, so I know perfectly where she is, (or maybe not, how know) but I miss Mida I admit. I'm Evil yes but Mida is special to me (not in the bad way)

Reactions: Sinsofmyblood

pecard255

Mar 28, 2020
im stuck at a point when im exploring the country and anya when to meet with the evil lady i seems to be stuck
I'm stuck in the college courtyard. No way to move forward on the game. Can't go to bed and advance the day or anything. Odd.

DoppDopp

Jun 8, 2018
I'm stuck in the college courtyard. No way to move forward on the game. Can't go to bed and advance the day or anything. Odd.
Same. Anywhere I go it's either locked or come back later.

Edit: Nvm, gotta give the librarian Demon Books

Last edited:

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
I got a question. Is isabella and the mom our family? Does MC ever find out in evil path?

Last edited:

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
oh he didn't find out in other paths also?
Most of their story is in neutral route but now with the update before this, we can see them in all routes...mc told to Isabella that he thinks she is his sister some updates ago ( neutral route)

Last edited:
Reactions: Ozel and desmosome

Pinsel

Dec 25, 2019
The changelog says that all 3 paths are updated , but i have on all three the same story. Orc, Kat, going in to the city and about asian princess and spellbook. Is this correct or i am missing something?

Ozel

Compressor
Game Developer
Apr 14, 2019
The changelog says that all 3 paths are updated , but i have on all three the same story. Orc, Kat, going in to the city and about asian princess and spellbook. Is this correct or i am missing something?
Some events are the same between all 3 paths.

Pinsel

Dec 25, 2019
yeah i now. But in the past there are at least some difference. But in this last one, i have on all three paths exactly the same. So is this a bug on my save or is this suposed to be.

Ozel

Compressor
Game Developer
Apr 14, 2019
yeah i now. But in the past there are at least some difference. But in this last one, i have on all three paths exactly the same. So is this a bug on my save or is this suposed to be.
Sounds correct to me.

Sleeping In Pieces

Mar 16, 2019
The Slayer city was much the same. Very little variation between the 3 paths. Although that was somewhat longer and took a few updates to complete.

Pathalfurt

Sep 9, 2018
This new update is just so good. I mean there is no images at all. Just plain black screen with text on it. Old stuff works but everything new is just black. Errors after errors. I'm like really sarcastic right now..
So real me now.
The hell is with this update? As soon i start playing everything goes black. Can see choices and text but other than that. Oh, also can hear music, but other than that. Screen is black. Image have error code 43000+ or was it 4300+. Weird also. One image was lets say 43002 and next image shoud be 003 but was 001. The hell?

Ozel

Compressor
Game Developer
Apr 14, 2019
This new update is just so good. I mean there is no images at all. Just plain black screen with text on it. Old stuff works but everything new is just black. Errors after errors. I'm like really sarcastic right now..
So real me now.
The hell is with this update? As soon i start playing everything goes black. Can see choices and text but other than that. Oh, also can hear music, but other than that. Screen is black. Image have error code 43000+ or was it 4300+. Weird also. One image was lets say 43002 and next image shoud be 003 but was 001. The hell?
v0.4.3 was the previous update, and if you looked in the OP, you would've found the missing images fix posted there. ;)

Reactions: QBaSS
4.10 star(s) 174 Votes