RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
Which of the forms of magic give back energy?
Alteration. Currently there are 3 spells in the game that give energy.
Level 1: Ward
Level 5: Greater Ward
Level 10: Transmute Health

And if you have above 7 Points in Alteration, eventually you will unlock the Imbued Melee attack "Ether Blade" which will give back energy on your Attack.

There is also a spell in Necro that steals energy and damages, but it's costly.
Level 10: Summon Wraith (His name is Steve)

Reactions: Macgamer

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
I'm stuck at the college. Can't leave and I have explored all rooms repeatedly
Ok you need to be a little more specific than that if you want help. What was the last thing you did before you got to a map?

Macgamer

Oct 10, 2018
Alteration. Currently there are 3 spells in the game that give energy.
Level 1: Ward
Level 5: Greater Ward
Level 10: Transmute Health

And if you have above 7 Points in Alteration, eventually you will unlock the Imbued Melee attack "Ether Blade" which will give back energy on your Attack.

There is also a spell in Necro that steals energy and damages, but it's costly.
Level 10: Summon Wraith (His name is Steve)
Is there a way to respect your points without having to start over?

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
So, someone or something is playing as Ayna? I am waiting the next update to see who is taking her place and for what? My shot goes on Lust.
That's likely a suckers bet but just to refresh my memory ayna is the head mistress of the collage right

• Thinking Face
Reactions: AlienEDM

lewdgamerxxx

Compressor
Sep 6, 2018
Can someone plz create patch. I just downloaded 4.3 a week ago and now there is another update. Not that I am complaining, but having a patch would be good.

Leon Blaze

Dec 3, 2019
Oh fuck, I'm in love with Katriona, she was so lovable this update. I'm also waiting for the update when we will progress our relationship with Ayna, as it seems she also have a crush on MC.

dmico

Sep 13, 2019
Ok you need to be a little more specific than that if you want help. What was the last thing you did before you got to a map?
Conversation with the archmage and another professor about the red crystal then went with the archmahe to the laboratory to meet Katriona. After a conversation, the archmage leaves with two of the girls that were formerly under the trance of the star of Lust. There was a bit of banter between MC and Katriona then she told mc to leave so she can concentrate on her work. Then I got the map and tried going to my room but got the dialog box where the MC says I should explore around more. So I did and only met the librarian, went to train till I maxed out and tried going out of the college but met the Asian princess and we talked(had 2 options to pick from). After that I'm kinda stuck cause I can't go out of the college without seeing the princess at the courtyard and the Map of the college is brought back and I can't do anything else than explore with no event to progress the game.

Last edited:

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
The Archmage took the red crystal to Katrina then left with two of the girls that were formerly under the trance of the star of Lust. There was a bit banter with Katrina and she told me to leave so she can concentrate on her work.
Go visit the Library if you got books from Bairn/Cerea and take them to Yisnna. After that visit the Courtyard and you should find Ryo.

Oh fuck, I'm in love with Katriona, she was so lovable this update. I'm also waiting for the update when we will progress our relationship with Ayna, as it seems she also have a crush on MC.
Yeah, I love writing for Kat, she's such a fun character. I'm glad you liked the scene.

Is there a way to respect your points without having to start over?
At certain points in the story you'll be able to redo your points.

4.10 star(s) 174 Votes