Gerfenikss

Dec 24, 2017
It starts with a simple Succubus when you try to defend the Dark Elves in Chapter 1, but I think Lust dips in later on aswell

I don't remember such an Event atleast. (I mean Lust uses them to controll the other Girls but we were talking about the MC useing skills to do the Controlling)
Oh, skills, i've misunderstood (idk if we play the same game, cuz it was not mentioned anywhere that Lust needed stones to use mind control, she only needed them to resurrect her father. While MC could use a power of the crystal to subdue the red-haired brothel owner, whom he met in a public bath, and several more unsuccessful attempts to use the crystal for mind control).

Last edited:

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Oh, skills, i've misunderstood (idk if we play the same game, cuz it was not mentioned anywhere that Lust needed stones to use mind control, she only needed them to resurrect her father. While MC could use a power of the crystal to subdue the red-haired brothel owner, whom he met in a public bath, and several more unsuccessful attempts to use the crystal for mind control).
The MC uses the Dark Lords Power to enslave that prostitute he doesn't use the Crystals themselfes (though the dark Lord is trapped in those crystals and the MC after he absorbs some of them).
I am not sure wether Lust used a ritual to empower herself with "her fathers" magic or used the dark Lord inside the Crystals to cast such a powerful spell himself (as she mind controlls a larger group of women at once).
Lust is supposed to be weaker than the twins, but with hte crystalls present she was able to hold her ground in that church.

Gerfenikss

Dec 24, 2017
The MC uses the Dark Lords Power to enslave that prostitute he doesn't use the Crystals themselfes (though the dark Lord is trapped in those crystals and the MC after he absorbs some of them).
Ty, cap!

I am not sure wether Lust used a ritual to empower herself with "her fathers" magic or used the dark Lord inside the Crystals to cast such a powerful spell himself (as she mind controlls a larger group of women at once).
Fucking great, you don't remember how it went and even the bad ending with evil papa resurrection is not enough of an argument to be sure about her motives.

Lust is supposed to be weaker than the twins, but with hte crystalls present she was able to hold her ground in that church.
Pls, man, stop!))))
During the confrontation at the church, Lust is surprised that Zegladar & Goggos dared to attack her. To which they reply that now that she is WEAKENED AFTER THE FAILURE RITUAL, they will definitely deal with her, and they fucking faild.
Twins couldn't even defeat Gluttony, while he was weaker than Lust even in his enrage mod.

P.S.
The assumption that it costs her a lot of effort to control chick's minds is generally just taken from nowhere, from your imagination.
You should stop being confident in your delusions, dev mentioned nothing about how hard it is for Lust to mind control
mere mortals, not a single word and it wasn't even shown that way. Especially when you're not able to remember what is directly shown by the game and even has a corresponding bad ending.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Gerfenikss I am not sure why you seem to be personally attacked here or is it just your normal behaviour to attack anyone disagreeing with you?
Fucking great, you don't remember how it went and even the bad ending with evil papa resurrection is not enough of an argument to be sure about her motives.
I am not sure about the Details as I can't recall the game ever specifying this part of the story... it's pretty much "yeah so that's the situation your task is to stop them now"
??? this doesn't even make sense so I am not sure how to reply to you.
P.S.
The assumption that it costs her a lot of effort to control chick's minds is generally just taken from nowhere, from your imagination.
You should stop being confident in your delusions, dev mentioned nothing about how hard it is for Lust to mind control
mere mortals, not a single word and it wasn't even shown that way. Especially when you're not able to remember what is directly shown by the game and even has a corresponding bad ending.
When the MC tries to free all the girls from the mind manipulation he always seem to fail as his skill is not strong enough for such a feat yet Lust managed that several times (with the Dark Elves and the Girls present in the Church).
There are several instances when the game tells the Player that the Twins rule over the other Demons as they are much stronger than the 7 deadly sins and for the sister that's one of the reasons she was so shocked that they not only lost in the church but that the brother was killed atop of that.
Pls, man, stop!))))
During the confrontation at the church, Lust is surprised that Zegladar & Goggos dared to attack her. To which they reply that now that she is WEAKENED AFTER THE FAILURE RITUAL, they will definitely deal with her, and they fucking faild.
Twins couldn't even defeat Gluttony, while he was weaker than Lust even in his enrage mod.
She seemed surprised about them attacking her at all since she thought to have concealed herself and her actions for them, the fact that she has to interrupt the ritual to fend for herself and even need to summon the Berserker Gluttony is more than proof for that, the ritual failing as a result is certainly nothing she prepared for aswell

Gerfenikss

Dec 24, 2017
Gerfenikss I am not sure why you seem to be personally attacked here or is it just your normal behaviour to attack anyone disagreeing with you?

I am not sure about the Details as I can't recall the game ever specifying this part of the story... it's pretty much "yeah so that's the situation your task is to stop them now"

??? this doesn't even make sense so I am not sure how to reply to you.

When the MC tries to free all the girls from the mind manipulation he always seem to fail as his skill is not strong enough for such a feat yet Lust managed that several times (with the Dark Elves and the Girls present in the Church).
There are several instances when the game tells the Player that the Twins rule over the other Demons as they are much stronger than the 7 deadly sins and for the sister that's one of the reasons she was so shocked that they not only lost in the church but that the brother was killed atop of that.

She seemed surprised about them attacking her at all since she thought to have concealed herself and her actions for them, the fact that she has to interrupt the ritual to fend for herself and even need to summon the Berserker Gluttony is more than proof for that, the ritual failing as a result is certainly nothing she prepared for aswell
Ok, despite me being inappropriate, here are a few unambiguous moments that cannot be interpreted and taken in two ways. Just so you know what I mean:
The obvious reason why Lust used those crystals and how it goes if you choose bad ending:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Right after sibling devils interfere and ruin the ritual they had some small talk with Lust, where it is directly stated that they dared to attack only at the moment when she was weakened by the ritual in order to have a chance to stand against her together:
And the part when you were talking that demons being ruled by devils before sins appeared was totaly maked up:
I honestly can't understand how did you skipped all this and more, like when Sloth directly made clear the alignment of power level between Sins. Where Bredita and Ayna can hardly match Envy and Wrath. While the Gulttony could compare to them only in his true form. But Lust is much stronger not to mention Pride.
I also can't understand why you thought that at the time of the clash between MC and Lust in the church, their powers were comparable to compare them in terms of mind control. At that moment, the MC couldn't even defeat Gluttony without losing consciousness and the help of the evil god inside him.

Last edited:

Kthulian

www.kthuliangames.com
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2018
It's that time of the month... That I place my copy pasta from Patreon... What? Why would you think it means something else?

Here is ActII V0.6.8!! Go get those links.

(read the instructions before use) pervikar --You, and people who have issues with the new Renpy build should use this one--

Changelog:
Fixed some bugs
New sex scenes (Gotta catch them all!!)

PS: As usual, any issues you find let me know.

Enjoy!

NateGrey

Aug 21, 2020
Very nice update! Somehow I always find myself hoping for more Bredita content, but I can't complain about what we got this time instead :p

Reactions: Kthulian
4.10 star(s) 174 Votes