cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well headmistress is REALLY flexible.

Anyone know when mc can have sex with her? I have been waiting for her content for forever. I just want some elven pussy not Yotul again, pls:(
mc had sex with some elf quite a long ago.

Reactions: luisar018

Conrad-N7

May 8, 2020
so.... been mostly been delaying playing the game, but is it possible to fuck the head sorceress of the academy, or whatever her name is? Ayna i think? same question for the evil red head

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
so.... been mostly been delaying playing the game, but is it possible to fuck the head sorceress of the academy, or whatever her name is? Ayna i think? same question for the evil red head
yes to both, atm needs separate paths if wants to fuck both but possible in future that can fuck "evilra" on non-evil path.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
It is indeed possible to fuck both.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
ok and any particular route i need to go for either and or both?
bad to the bone for elvira and neutral/good for blondie. atm it lookslike that on neutral path can bang both but evilra gets banged earlier on evil path.

Kthulian

www.kthuliangames.com
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2018
Now, all that took a while to read...

Like I said before, I can only do a limited amount of things with a limited amount of time, so some characters tend to have content with some months apart from each other.

I could release the updates every 3 or 4 months instead but that would mean that "all" the girls would have a few months apart from each update.

And no... I'm not doing that, I'm pretty happy with the way things are going right now, I would probably change my hardware and my day job if that was possible though :p

Cheers!

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
yea so not done by mc or on mc.
There is atleast one Story Event where the MC is subjected to mind manipulating magic... choosing wrongly here ends in a game over scene
...Oh wait I just remembered that you can Mind Controll the Whore from the Slayer Capital, makeing her your Loyal Slave

Reactions: Allan Trumbull
4.10 star(s) 174 Votes