3.10 star(s) 20 Votes

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I have to agree here, I would choose a Tasha/David route myself, but as the game is, there is no balance.
The way Alex is suddenly cut off from interaction with Tasha is jarring and the game gives no real narrative cause for this. Tasha herself seems like a different character and the whole shy/almost virgin personality has dissappeared.
I was thinking that in 0.7 we will have explanation why Tasha completely shut down Alex all of sudden but seems we have to wait for 0.8.Hopefully.
I have to agree with you on the fact that Tasha lost her "innocent" personality and now she's just a gold digging S word.

(P.S: My profile pic has Triss Merigold in it, not Tasha)
We know and we love her.I mean Triss Merigold.When I'm playing the board game almost all the time I play as Triss.

Reactions: Drafox

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
I was thinking that in 0.7 we will have explanation why Tasha completely shut down Alex all of sudden but seems we have to wait for 0.8.Hopefully.
At this point it seems fairly obvious that she just likes David's Weinstien good looks and personality. I mean we have nothing else to go on.

On another note:
I do kinda want to track down 0.5 now to see the Charlotte sex scene. I mean why remove it?

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
At this point it seems fairly obvious that she just likes David's Weinstien good looks and personality. I mean we have nothing else to go on.

On another note:
I do kinda want to track down 0.5 now to see the Charlotte sex scene. I mean why remove it?
I can try to find a site for you.

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
got u fam
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

in return: u r a writer for games!? write more footjob scenes into them...all of them.... there are never enough ( ' - ')
Thanks, what was the context for this btw?
And again, why remove it? That seems dumb.

as for the request. I'll see what I can do. No promises. :D

Telamon

Jun 18, 2017
People are reading too much into MC and Tasha's relationship. Yes you spend a lot of time befriending her, but her "switch" to David is a financial choice. She needs money for her family back home and between Alex/David, which one can open more doors? David has connections and has used them to get her jobs so she can make money. David is the one hosting her, he owns the house and probably has some say over her visa. In short her favoring him is the logical decision to make.

Reactions: tomislazy

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
People are reading too much into MC and Tasha's relationship. Yes you spend a lot of time befriending her, but her "switch" to David is a financial choice. She needs money for her family back home and between Alex/David, which one can open more doors? David has connections and has used them to get her jobs so she can make money. David is the one hosting her, he owns the house and probably has some say over her visa. In short her favoring him is the logical decision to make.
Actualy it is not.Ala do it way better.She get money from David for almost nothing and have fun with his son behind his back.Tasha can do the same thing.Get help and money for some sexy time but still keep the relationship with Alex.

Reactions: Hercule_Poirot

Felicityskye

Jan 8, 2018
Actualy it is not.Ala do it way better.She get money from David for almost nothing and have fun with his son behind his back.Tasha can do the same thing.Get help and money for some sexy time but still keep the relationship with Alex.
Ala does it better because she has a more dominant personality. Ala knows what she wants, she knows how to get it because she knows how to manipulate. Tasha can't do the same thing, she is naive. Her state of mind right now is she 'owes' David for everything he has done for her that is why she gave into him, and why she would choose to stay loyal. You have to be naive to stay loyal to David and forget about Alex. Which would fit Tasha's personality of being naive.

Reactions: tomislazy

Reese286

Nov 24, 2017
All this NTR stuff only happens if you let it. If you play David instead of skip weekends and always choose to take Ala to the cabin then its not an issue and David never fucks Tasha.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Ala does it better because she has a more dominant personality. Ala knows what she wants, she knows how to get it because she knows how to manipulate. Tasha can't do the same thing, she is naive. Her state of mind right now is she 'owes' David for everything he has done for her that is why she gave into him, and why she would choose to stay loyal. You have to be naive to stay loyal to David and forget about Alex. Which would fit Tasha's personality of being naive.
You are right.David never tell Tasha that he wants her to be only with him.He only wants her as lover.
Let's hope we get way better explanation in 0.8 than the simple she is naive.

Drafox

Jul 27, 2017
All this NTR stuff only happens if you let it. If you play David instead of skip weekends and always choose to take Ala to the cabin then its not an issue and David never fucks Tasha.
I have two save files one of them has that route but it doesn't get updated that much, it makes me think that the dev is not even a big fan of that idea and if he could he would go back in time and remove that route from existence.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I have two save files one of them has that route but it doesn't get updated that much, it makes me think that the dev is not even a big fan of that idea and if he could he would go back in time and remove that route from existence.
You mean like he delete Charlotte?
BTW if anyone wants to experience 0.5 and sex with Charlotte it's here.

Reese286

Nov 24, 2017
Maybe you are right and the Dev prefers NTR with David. I have not really tried all the other routes so I don't really know. In my game, Davids score with Tasha is relation 11, passion 7. For Alex, the score with Tasha is relation 91, passion 40.

#EDIT; Here is my latest save. This has everything unlocked with Ala also.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Maybe you are right, but its the only one I play. .. I have not really tried all the other routes. In my game, Davids score with Tasha is relation 11, passion 7. For Alex, the score with Tasha is relation 91, passion 40.
I have to ask.Is that Samus?

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
You're pure romance you are.

Look, I'm not going to argue what makes more logical sense, or even that David and Tasha shouldn't ever be possible.

The argument is the following, that the way the game is set up, the main character is Alex and the main love interest is Tasha. This is made abundantly clear from the beginning of the damn game. You spend more time playing as Alex, your father is set up as an antagonist. Tasha is set up as the main girl, with Ala being the side girl. I mean none of that is debateable, it is in the DNA of the game from word one.

Even then, the player puts in a lot of effort to eventually get to date, and hopefully fuck Tasha, and there were several times in the game where it could have happened, but that route was put on hold in order to advance the David arc. The problem is, the main arc isn't about David it's about Alex and Tasha. But instead, we get side shit, and that side shit hurts the story. I mean even if we take your reading of Tasha as accurate, which considering what happens with David isn't a stretch, that still makes the main LI in the game a raging bitch to the main character, not because she didn't pick him, but because as the game stands, she leads him on for weeks, (with again MASSIVE hints at her virginity being the reason) and then jumps into bed with his dad, and gives him the cold shoulder.

That's just not a good way to tell that story.

Right, but optional does matter when it comes at the expense of the main game. And that's what a lot of people don't seem to understand. If you ignore the photo stuff for example, the game barely advances you lose TONS of content and the like.
Even more, from what I understand if you don't do the NTR stuff then you're getting jack and shit this update. I mean you can keep doing the repeatable foreplay with Alex and Tasha, but if a player is on the route of Alex/Tasha and remaining faithful to her? There hasn't been an update to that in months.
Hell, can you even do the Ala stuff without David taking Tasha away?

Drafox

Jul 27, 2017
You mean like he delete Charlotte?
Nah, I'm talking about the entire Alex only route..He doesn't seem to like that kind of "relationship" and prefers writing NTR. (I myself am not as young as Alex so I don't mind having David taking over since his mindset is closer to mine than that of his kid but still I prefer focusing on one protagonist and Alex is clearly the one.)

Maybe you are right and the Dev prefers NTR with David. I have not really tried all the other routes so I don't really know. In my game, Davids score with Tasha is relation 11, passion 7. For Alex, the score with Tasha is relation 91, passion 40.
My thoughts exactly, I've also been doing the loop for a long time before reading the walkthrough so my stats are a bit higher than yours ^^

Reese286

Nov 24, 2017
You're pure romance you are.

Look, I'm not going to argue what makes more logical sense, or even that David and Tasha shouldn't ever be possible.

The argument is the following, that the way the game is set up, the main character is Alex and the main love interest is Tasha. This is made abundantly clear from the beginning of the damn game. You spend more time playing as Alex, your father is set up as an antagonist. Tasha is set up as the main girl, with Ala being the side girl. I mean none of that is debateable, it is in the DNA of the game from word one.

Even then, the player puts in a lot of effort to eventually get to date, and hopefully fuck Tasha, and there were several times in the game where it could have happened, but that route was put on hold in order to advance the David arc. The problem is, the main arc isn't about David it's about Alex and Tasha. But instead, we get side shit, and that side shit hurts the story. I mean even if we take your reading of Tasha as accurate, which considering what happens with David isn't a stretch, that still makes the main LI in the game a raging bitch to the main character, not because she didn't pick him, but because as the game stands, she leads him on for weeks, (with again MASSIVE hints at her virginity being the reason) and then jumps into bed with his dad, and gives him the cold shoulder.

That's just not a good way to tell that story.

Right, but optional does matter when it comes at the expense of the main game. And that's what a lot of people don't seem to understand. If you ignore the photo stuff for example, the game barely advances you lose TONS of content and the like.
Even more, from what I understand if you don't do the NTR stuff then you're getting jack and shit this update. I mean you can keep doing the repeatable foreplay with Alex and Tasha, but if a player is on the route of Alex/Tasha and remaining faithful to her? There hasn't been an update to that in months.
Hell, can you even do the Ala stuff without David taking Tasha away?
Yup, I agree, I did miss a ton of content with the photo shoots. You can fuck Ala tho on this path, in the bathroom, your room and in the kitchen. Here is my last save if you are interested;

3.10 star(s) 20 Votes