3.10 star(s) 20 Votes

Rickster82

Sep 10, 2017
Wait, I wrote something about DELETE CHARLOTTE. Does that mean he delete the whole character or is her story finished?

Reese286

Nov 24, 2017
Wait, I wrote something about DELETE CHARLOTTE. Does that mean he delete the whole character or is her story finished?
For me anyway she is not deleted, but I don't think Charlotte's story line advances at all. She still shows up every week in my game but I usually turn her down to maximize points with Tasha.

skullker

Sep 29, 2017
Kinda disappointing that there was no new content for Alex/Tasha. It gets really tiring that more and more developers suddenly introduce NTR/ NTR-elements in their game out of nowhere. I don`t have a problem with NTR if it`s right of the bat in the game. Then I simply don`t play /download it. However more and more games start of fairly vanilla and then suddenly introduce some dude that fucks everyone and you can`t avoid it.
At best you get a half-assed option to turn it of, however that locks out tons of content, because hey the developer didn`t give a fuck about the original idea and simply shiftet to NTR and only made new content for that. Because for some reason that`s the new craze and every fucking game needs some douche, all of the sudden, that fucks the LIs and you can`t do anything.

Edit:typos

Reese286

Nov 24, 2017
Kinda disappointing that there was no new content for Alex/Tasha. It gets really tiring that more and more developers suddenly introduce NTR/ Ntr-elements in their game out of nowhere. I don`t have a problem with NTR if it`s right of the bat in the game. Then I simply don`t play /download it. However more and more games start of fairly vanilla and then suddenly introduce some dude that fucks everyone and you can`t avoid it.
At best you get a half-assed option to turn it of, however that locks out tuns of content, because hey the developer didn`t give a fuck about the original idea and simply shiftet to NTR and only made new content for that. Because for some reason that`s the new craze and every fucking game needs some douche, all of the sudden, that fucks the LIs and you can`t do anything.
Preach my brother. Tell it.

Reactions: skullker

xsssssssss

Jun 17, 2017
I have two save files one of them has that route but it doesn't get updated that much, it makes me think that the dev is not even a big fan of that idea and if he could he would go back in time and remove that route from existence.
Well I hope he doesn’t remove that route. Though if balance doesn’t start coming in updates i might Get to the point where I give up on the game despite my love of tries and the potential of the game.

Reactions: Drafox and Xaiouto

Zippity

Respected User
Nov 16, 2017
yeah google
do you have a better tip for me to translate? would like to use a better program / translator
Alas, I haven't a clue... Most translation sites just do direct translations without interpreting at all... Hence why we see a plethora of foreign language visual novels/games with a lot of broken English... Perhaps someone else might be able to answer that question...

Xaiouto

Jan 18, 2018
did i miss all thoose or are they just not in the game yet?
I haven't encountered the first pic, but the last two are definitely there.

I enjoyed the content this update. Only small complaint is that I would've liked some more Alex/Tasha as well.

Felicityskye

Jan 8, 2018
My 2 cents.

For me personally I prefer and love playing these types of time-management, stat-management, sandbox, choose your own adventure type of game. The main issue I see with a bunch of these types of games is the dev being very ambitious by doing too many routes at once. Unless you can put out a substantial amount of content per update, progression will be really slow, lacking, or even empty due to abandoning a route to focus on another.

IMO, if I had the ability to develop such a game and had to put out an update monthly, I would first develop the foundation/mechanics of the sandbox game. For starters, have a clear start and endpoint. For example, start of the game is obviously Day 1 and end of the game is Day 365, to give the effect of a full year. Add in gameplay mechanics like, stat-management, gift-management, job management, choices etc to your desire. After all that you then start to create the monthly content, but focus on the main route first before adding in what I like to call 'expansions' to the game.

For example, if I were to remake this game, I would focus on Alex and Tasha's route from beginning to their proper end-game ending first. After I complete that route, then I would start expanding from the game. Alex/mom route, Alex/Tanya, Alex/Harem, Dad route, etc etc.

Ambitious games like this don't do well content-wise and progression-wise with monthly updates if you're trying to do too many routes at once.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
My 2 cents.

For me personally I prefer and love playing these types of time-management, stat-management, sandbox, choose your own adventure type of game. The main issue I see with a bunch of these types of games is the dev being very ambitious by doing too many routes at once. Unless you can put out a substantial amount of content per update, progression will be really slow, lacking, or even empty due to abandoning a route to focus on another.

IMO, if I had the ability to develop such a game and had to put out an update monthly, I would first develop the foundation/mechanics of the sandbox game. For starters, have a clear start and endpoint. For example, start of the game is obviously Day 1 and end of the game is Day 365, to give the effect of a full year. Add in gameplay mechanics like, stat-management, gift-management, job management, choices etc to your desire. After all that you then start to create the monthly content, but focus on the main route first before adding in what I like to call 'expansions' to the game.

For example, if I were to remake this game, I would focus on Alex and Tasha's route from beginning to their proper end-game ending first. After I complete that route, then I would start expanding from the game. Alex/mom route, Alex/Tanya, Alex/Harem, Dad route, etc etc.

Ambitious games like this don't do well content-wise and progression-wise with monthly updates if you're trying to do too many routes at once.
i agree, but you have problems to satisfy your patrons wishes this way

Zippity

Respected User
Nov 16, 2017
Kinda disappointing that there was no new content for Alex/Tasha. It gets really tiring that more and more developers suddenly introduce NTR/ NTR-elements in their game out of nowhere. I don`t have a problem with NTR if it`s right of the bat in the game. Then I simply don`t play /download it. However more and more games start of fairly vanilla and then suddenly introduce some dude that fucks everyone and you can`t avoid it.
At best you get a half-assed option to turn it of, however that locks out tons of content, because hey the developer didn`t give a fuck about the original idea and simply shiftet to NTR and only made new content for that. Because for some reason that`s the new craze and every fucking game needs some douche, all of the sudden, that fucks the LIs and you can`t do anything.

Edit:typos
I can't say one way or another if what I'm about to say has any bearing on the use of NTR in this particular visual novel/game...

That being said, I believe a lot of the times nowadays, author/s and developer/s want to add some sort of depth to their overall story by adding in some form of drama and sometimes the ever so hated melodrama... And either due to lack of creativity or perhaps the desire to copy a format sometimes found in Hentai drama, they decide to add the NTR stuff as the easiest path of adding said drama... Problem is, if they would only look at NTR's history, it is one of the most disliked forms of drama in an erotic/adult visual novel/game, to date...

Now, sometimes you do run into VN/Games where an author handles it with more care, either by having it not last long at all, or very easily remedied and/or avoided through quick choices... But a majority of the time, when it is used, it is used in a wrong way... Either requiring far too much game play and too many choices to be made, prior to it's departure, or having it play a major role throughout the entire play through...

I wouldn't necessarily proclaim it is becoming a popular form of drama, as it is more of a notorious drama plot point, that gets a little over used on occasion, due to either it's mishandling or the misinformed concept that it is in any way a popular fetish... It is very much a minority desire, especially in erotic/adult Visual Novels/Games... Because it causes stress, tension, frustration, anger, sadness, and so on, which are all volatile and negative emotions...

There are SO MANY more ways to add in bits of drama besides going the NTR route... And if a author/developer really has the need to include it, then it really needs to be handled with more care and due diligence, so as not to ruin the story for the majority of readers/players... And just having an option to turn it on or off, albeit a nicety to have, doesn't always work properly... Again, comes down to how it's handled...

For me personally, I'm not a fan of it's use, especially when it's difficult to avoid or stop it quickly...

Felicityskye

Jan 8, 2018
i agree, but you have problems to satisfy your patrons wishes this way
Patrons are supposed to be those who decided to support a creator because they like what the creator is working on. If a Patron doesn't like what they are creating, why are they supporting them in first place?

I personally wouldn't make changes or add themes I really don't care for to hold onto a Patron(s). They are free to leave. I would rather have Patrons who enjoy what I want to make.

3.10 star(s) 20 Votes