Trynn

Jul 10, 2018
You can sell the scrap and recovered cargo.
Same problem, I see the popup saying "You sold X parts for Y amount" but don't get the funds. If you have to sell them manually, I haven't found any way to do so. Is it unlocked later in the story? It also seems that being able to change the ranks you give your crew (Juno) after the initial choice is still missing.

feierflei

Protect pretty exhibitionists at all costs!
Game Developer
Jul 24, 2017
Same problem, I see the popup saying "You sold X parts for Y amount" but don't get the funds. If you have to sell them manually, I haven't found any way to do so. Is it unlocked later in the story?
Just checked and it seems like I messed up a rather important line of code, oops :HideThePain:
And yeah, that system will be unlocked near the end of the 0.4 main quest - which is when the auto-sell should start working again, too.

It also seems that being able to change the ranks you give your crew (Juno) after the initial choice is still missing.
Fuck, I knew I forgot something. Will be added in the public v0.5, pinky promise.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Same problem, I see the popup saying "You sold X parts for Y amount" but don't get the funds. If you have to sell them manually, I haven't found any way to do so. Is it unlocked later in the story? It also seems that being able to change the ranks you give your crew (Juno) after the initial choice is still missing.
Did you try going to your room, and hitting Trade on your computer terminal?

Trynn

Jul 10, 2018
Once the trade system unlocked and we get the options to keep or sell salvage after battles, the money deposits just fine. It's the income from the earlier battles (as in, most of the game so far) where it's stated to be automatically sold - no such money appears.

someguy42

Jun 24, 2019
I know it's absolutely subjective but it was more fun for me when not the whole crew (except Sam for now) was wearing "embarassing" clothes. Juno was always a sub, Ada was always an exhibitionist, and the rest had no kinks AFAICT. It was perfect.

Anyway, in my book this game is the best release of 2023 thus far. :)

• Red Heart
Reactions: feierflei

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Its not feierflei ;)
___

Hmm...i started a new game and still ran in the exact same bug i already reported on 0.1 except now it not only happens when trying to upgrade the lab from 8 to 9 but also when trying to upgrade the medbay from 3 to 4

And its kinda pointless to invite girls to the bar if you just leave after getting there because they only have their smalltalk option like anywhere else. You may either add a filter to only invite the girls with content or make content for them ^^

And last but not least, if juno prefers to only walk around in panties she needs better panties ^^

Oct 11, 2017
Probably the most limp-wristed "domination" I've seen on this site. Half the dialogue is explaining that they're just playing around, and that the MC is only doing it because the girls really want them to (when they're not explicitly buying their obedience with massive sums of cold hard cash). The AI gets all the forceful lines, and the nefarious uncle is the real reason bad things are happening to the girls. Simp game in wolf's clothing., unfortunately.

feierflei

Game Developer
Jul 24, 2017
I know it's absolutely subjective but it was more fun for me when not the whole crew (except Sam for now) was wearing "embarassing" clothes. Juno was always a sub, Ada was always an exhibitionist, and the rest had no kinks AFAICT. It was perfect.
I know exactly what you mean - and yet, my desire to put the girls in ever-skimpier outfits will always prevail LOL

Anyway, in my book this game is the best release of 2023 thus far. :)
Thank you! :giggle:

Hmm...i started a new game and still ran in the exact same bug i already reported on 0.1 except now it not only happens when trying to upgrade the lab from 8 to 9 but also when trying to upgrade the medbay from 3 to 4
Yeah, that's another one I forgot to fix. It's fixed in 0.5 now; the "max level reached" indicator didn't work as intended.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And its kinda pointless to invite girls to the bar if you just leave after getting there because they only have their smalltalk option like anywhere else. You may either add a filter to only invite the girls with content or make content for them ^^
The bar is, with the exception of a few Ada and Sam events, mostly a "filler place" to raise affection, something that I didn't get around to changing yet.
Also, that doesn't work at night, so I am considering patching out that option (at night). However, inviting Ada or Juno and one of the other girls is currently the easiest (though not necessarily intended xD) way to raise stats via outfit reaction event, so I'll probably wait with that until I've populated the station with more small side events.

And last but not least, if juno prefers to only walk around in panties she needs better panties ^^
I purposely picked some of the least "fun" panties I could find for her in the beginning - function over form xD
But I agree. She and the others will get a few nicer options in 0.6.

feierflei

Game Developer
Jul 24, 2017
Probably the most limp-wristed "domination" I've seen on this site. Half the dialogue is explaining that they're just playing around, and that the MC is only doing it because the girls really want them to (when they're not explicitly buying their obedience with massive sums of cold hard cash). The AI gets all the forceful lines, and the nefarious uncle is the real reason bad things are happening to the girls. Simp game in wolf's clothing., unfortunately.
Username checks out. :KEK:

If you're looking for bad things happening to girls, I suggest giving my current and future games a wide berth.

someguy42

Jun 24, 2019
Username checks out. :KEK:

If you're looking for bad things happening to girls, I suggest giving my current and future games a wide berth.
Yep, there's a supply and demand for both cases.

I for one like it when bad things happen to girls. Bad things they can ultimately deal with themselves. So, obviously it shouldn't be the MC doing the bad things. Unless you want the MC to be dealt with. :KEK:

Reactions: feierflei
4.50 star(s) 14 Votes