4.20 star(s) 111 Votes

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Avalon [Act 3] [Lockheart] (3.29 GB rar pc source)
354 MB rar unofficial pc compressed (slightly reduced image/video/audio quality):
350 MB rar unofficial mac compressed (slightly reduced image/video/audio quality):
done by Cruncher v0.4.1 (BAS@f95zone)

Last edited:

alominus

Oct 8, 2019
Aw man, I saw this in the latest updates section and thought we had a new act. Shame on you dev, teasing us with a rework!:LOL:

I do have to say I'm glad you reworked it. I didn't really fancy meeting the dentist.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lockheart

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
I didnt play this game are there sexual content ??
And why there is no Incest tag there ? if girls live with uncle

alominus

Oct 8, 2019
I didnt play this game are there sexual content ??
And why there is no Incest tag there ? if girls live with uncle
If I recall correctly, they aren't actually related. If you're here for sexual content, you might want to wait this one out though. There's only a bit and it doesn't really lead to anything yet.

Reactions: TrulyDemented1

Here's Johnny

Aug 28, 2018
This reworked end matches more with the story than the other one in my opinion. The first end was more dark and makes me feel more tense, but this new one makes more sense (if you hire a detective why you'd go after the guy by yourself). I'm doing the Octavia's path and I have to say, what an incredible character, she is smart, funny, and mysterious. The same goes to Tyler the rapist. He is a weirdo psycho, but an very smart person too. This game is pure gold. Great job lockheart.

Lockheart

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
Aw man, I saw this in the latest updates section and thought we had a new act. Shame on you dev, teasing us with a rework!:LOL:

I do have to say I'm glad you reworked it. I didn't really fancy meeting the dentist.
There are many new scenes! It really is nearly an entire new act just from all the stuff I added. :D
This reworked end matches more with the story than the other one in my opinion. The first end was more dark and makes me feel more tense, but this new one makes more sense (if you hire a detective why you'd go after the guy by yourself). I'm doing the Octavia's path and I have to say, what an incredible character, she is smart, funny, and mysterious. The same goes to Tyler the rapist. He is a weirdo psycho, but an very smart person too. This game is pure gold. Great job lockheart.
That means so much to me! Truly! Thank you for enjoying it!

SilverSoul83

Aug 11, 2018
Love the humor is the best of the game.
I liked the "Old" Penny too, but this reworked Act 3 match better with the game.
Keep up the good work and +10 for Dallas. Thanks for the game Dev!! Good Luck!

Jimbog

Feb 27, 2018
I've only played the library path so far, but I love the rework, and Penny is now "awesome and delicious". (Octavia is still my fav though). Great work.

Guiding

Jan 3, 2020
I was kinda worried after the first Act3, but i'm glad you made this rework, much better!
Great game so far, really pulling on the heart strings and makes it easy to feel connected and invested in the characters, which is something a lot of games are really lacking. Keep up the good work! and love the humour!

Lockheart

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
Ok i gotta say i liked the game before the rework/update but now i love it. Octavia was even better this time around. Penny was awesome. You really nailed it on the banter. 5/5 from me.
Ok, im gonna stop typing now and play the Dallas part.
I'm so glad you liked Penny. I really wanted her to be someone everyone liked because I loved her model. I hope you enjoy the Dallas path! Dallas is always a riot. Thanks for playing! :D

4.20 star(s) 111 Votes