4.20 star(s) 111 Votes

Lockheart

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
I never played the previous releases so cannot comment on the changes. I do have to say it is very cute no matter what path you choose. The back and forth between all the characters is good. It definitely seems more lighthearted story wise for such dark subject matter.

The images are of really nice quality. I do feel that the size is going to be an issue going forward. It is just at the start of the story and already weighing in at over 3gb's. For only having one brief animation that is a pretty big download.

Like I said the girls are very cute and it is moving at a fairly fast pace with character development. I also enjoy that the mc is a different model than the usual. Dallas is fun though what I really want to see is what is up between Octavia and Penny. The way she reacted when she said Penny makes it seem like it will be a fun reveal.
Yes, I'm going to try to use a compressor for the next release. I'm a little spoiled with storage space so I go a bit big with everything. But that's really inconsiderate of me. I'll do some research and have more reasonable file sizes in the future.

I really wish someone would explain to me why so many MCs look so generic. I cannot for the life of me think of a reason why you wouldn't do just as much customization on your main character as you do your female characters. Maybe I just don't understand?

This game started off as just a practice game. It was supposed to take three months and then I was going to move on to more complex stories. But I fell in love with all the characters and expanded the story out. It still moves pretty fast though, for sure.

Reactions: Glooskabe

neman

Jan 5, 2020
Yes, I'm going to try to use a compressor for the next release. I'm a little spoiled with storage space so I go a bit big with everything. But that's really inconsiderate of me. I'll do some research and have more reasonable file sizes in the future.

I really wish someone would explain to me why so many MCs look so generic. I cannot for the life of me think of a reason why you wouldn't do just as much customization on your main character as you do your female characters. Maybe I just don't understand?

This game started off as just a practice game. It was supposed to take three months and then I was going to move on to more complex stories. But I fell in love with all the characters and expanded the story out. It still moves pretty fast though, for sure.
Uhm, well how i see it, is that man or at least me, dont really care how MC looks as long as he is not made to be into something twisted.. plain generic works just fine.
When i play it, i put my self in his role, totally oblivious about MC, i mean why would i even wanna know how he looks? not like i am gonna be looking at him anyway .. Its her, the girl.. that is everything :) if she has facial expressions that follow game dialogue, frown, happy, etc thats big plus

Lockheart

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
NTR
No males beside MC. Girls on girls dont count.
I mean, that's how I feel too. Not everyone sees it that way though so I try to be blunt about what's going on in the story.

When I was a teenager, I played spin the bottle with some friends and my girlfriend made out with a gorgeous gal right in front of me. Ever since, I have been totally sold on my girlfriend enjoying herself with other girls. Haha.

Reactions: neman

Lockheart

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
Uhm, well how i see it, is that man or at least me, dont really care how MC looks as long as he is not made to be into something twisted.. plain generic works just fine.
When i play it, i put my self in his role, totally oblivious about MC, i mean why would i even wanna know how he looks? not like i am gonna be looking at him anyway .. Its her, the girl.. that is everything :) if she has facial expressions that follow game dialogue, frown, happy, etc thats big plus
I really don't want to watch some gross old fat guy banging a girl. It's just... geh. I'd prefer an attractive male in my erotica. Maybe that's gay? :unsure:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: M.Sato
Jun 7, 2019
Thanks so much! I'll get to work on that right away!
[/QUOTE]
Alright, the Octavia route is sent. That was QUICK! LOL! If you don't mind... Let me know what you think of the few suggestions I added.

Sep 1, 2018
How do you mean?

I'm not sure how to explain it if you don't see it.
2020-02-07 00_45_13-Avalon.png
Here are some screenshots from various other games here, for comparison.
2020-02-07 01_07_47-#### Screenshots 
_ screenshot0002 (135).png [503_4672] - Honeyview 5.31.png
2020-02-07 01_05_00-#### Screenshots 
_ screenshot0001 (207).png [332_4672] - Honeyview 5.31.png
2020-02-07 01_04_43-#### Screenshots 
_ screenshot0001 (206).png [331_4672] - Honeyview 5.31.png
2020-02-07 01_04_16-#### Screenshots 
_ screenshot0001 (191).png [316_4672] - Honeyview 5.31.png 2020-02-07 01_03_57-#### Screenshots 
_ screenshot0001 (179).png [304_4672] - Honeyview 5.31.png
2020-02-07 01_02_55-#### Screenshots 
_ screenshot0001 (136).png [261_4672] - Honeyview 5.31.png

It's almost like the eyes of your models are drooping a bit, at times. Maybe especially with Octavia.
But don't get wrong. The renders are mostly very beautiful. I just thought I'd mention it, since you seem interested in feedback.

Lockheart

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
Something doesn't sit quite right with me about that "you can be with girls but not guys"-thing. It just doesn't feel justified. What would a rational defence of that position be? Not that this is a philosophy and ethics forum, but still..

Another thing. People normally remember what happened when they were under hypnosis.
So, my position on that is that I'm super arrogant. And I've never been cheated on. So I just sort of have this mindset that no girl would leave me for a woman. She just can't get everything she would need from a girl. It would be like her telling me I can't play video games because I might leave her for my Playstation.

Lockheart

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
I'm not sure how to explain it if you don't see it.
View attachment 543132
Here are some screenshots from various other games here, for comparison.
View attachment 543135
View attachment 543136
View attachment 543137
View attachment 543138 View attachment 543139
View attachment 543140

It's almost like the eyes of your models are drooping a bit, at times. Maybe especially with Octavia.
But don't get wrong. The renders are mostly very beautiful. I just thought I'd mention it, since you seem interested in feedback.
It might be the script I use to lock eyes on each other. I think there's an upgraded version of it, maybe I'll try that. Eyes have been my weakness, they're tough! You wouldn't believe how many black eyes I've had to touch up in post. Thank you for telling me though, I really do appreciate feedback! I'll look into this new version and try to be more careful about eyes sitting too far back in skulls. Thank you!

neman

Jan 5, 2020
I mean, that's how I feel too. Not everyone sees it that way though so I try to be blunt about what's going on in the story.

When I was a teenager, I played spin the bottle with some friends and my girlfriend made out with a gorgeous gal right in front of me. Ever since, I have been totally sold on my girlfriend enjoying herself with other girls. Haha.
Well, try babysitter then. There is one scene that might just bring ur memories back big time
I really don't want to watch some gross old fat guy banging a girl. It's just... geh. I'd prefer an attractive male in my erotica. Maybe that's gay? :unsure:
it totally doesnt matter, its ur preference, cant comment weather it is or not, can't tell.
How about this to jog some of your memories ? :)
They are exclusive, she is her best friend ,he is an uncle,story talk and how it came to be during the scene is marvelous.

P.S
facial expression is really really important. Eyes on that model in ur story are kinda weird
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sep 1, 2018
I'll look into this new version and try to be more careful about eyes sitting too far back in skulls.
Yeah, maybe this in particular.
It's a bit as if the skin is too loose a fit around the eyes. Even from a front view.
2020-02-07 01_38_33-Avalon.png

Anyways, good luck. And I look forward to the next part regardless of how the eyes turn out. It's a minor thing. :)

Reactions: Lockheart

Wuggie

Jun 20, 2017
I liked the revision in 3.1. To your last few frames in this update I think the joking is pretty funny, but there might be a little too much in my opinion. Other than that the story is pretty solid, renders are great, and honestly I would tell the story as you see fit. It is YOUR game after all.

Fragmandk

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2017

Just make to make a none compressed also for us that wants the best quality for the renders

neman

Jan 5, 2020
Lockheart
I love that u decided to go with fully transparent chat bar. A minor suggestion if i may , make character icons smaller? They kinda occupy way too much space

Lockheart

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
Yeah, maybe this in particular.
It's a bit as if the skin is too loose a fit around the eyes. Even from a front view.
View attachment 543151

Anyways, good luck. And I look forward to the next part regardless of how the eyes turn out. It's a minor thing. :)
I honestly just thought that's how the models eyes were. I'll try to move them forward a touch and see if that fixes it. Thanks you for pointing it out! Sincerely! :)

Lockheart

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
Well, try babysitter then. There is one scene that might just bring ur memories back big time

it totally doesnt matter, its ur preference, cant comment weather it is or not, can't tell.
How about this to jog some of your memories ? :)
They are exclusive, she is her best friend ,he is an uncle,story talk and how it came to be during the scene is marvelous.

P.S
facial expression is really really important. Eyes on that model in ur story are kinda weird
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Babysitter is actually one of my favorites.

Which model has weird eyes?

neman

Jan 5, 2020

I actually havent encountered eyes yet. I was referring to the image someone posted above.
Gotta refer to my post above, character icons are taking too much space :( I really like enjoying artwork to its fullest detail if possible without icons scewing 1/4 of bottom screen

neman

Jan 5, 2020

Ok i see now, a lot of sceenes eyes are just out of place, creeping out

i filled bucket with couple images in the link

Lockheart

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
Hmm. I'll try to focus more on the eyes in the future. Thank you for bringing it to my attention. :)

neman

Jan 5, 2020
Yeah , well ok, good job on game. But after seeing much more of the game ,actually finished, i just cant go on with the faces (not just eyes)
Body models are phenomenal , but faces, its just not right

Watcher X

Dec 26, 2017
Was there compressed versions before? I was hoping someone would compress this so I can play it today, otherwise I won't be able to check it out until next week when I get home :(

Reactions: -Hex-
4.20 star(s) 111 Votes