4.20 star(s) 111 Votes

-Hex-

Purging Heresy
Donor
Compressor
Sep 18, 2017
Avalon [Act 3] Kompressed

lossy compression was used, so the image quality is slightly worse than the original
Tools: Cruncher v0.4.1 by F95Zone@bas

PC (221 MB): - - - -

Mark6464

Apr 21, 2018
For the eye issue, I think the eyes are just a little too big. Reduce them just a bit, and I think it will improve girls' faces.

Reactions: Lockheart
Jun 7, 2019
Okay, gotta admit, this humour is getting to me. That out-of-the-closet joke was pretty brilliant :p
I don't know about you, but I spent the better part of my "reading time" trying to compose myself so I could actually SEE the next line. I laughed almost all the way through it. I mean, I didn't laugh during the serious stuff.... But the interactions with the characters and the jokes were right up my alley! I personally shot some 12 year old scotch out of my nose at the Megalodon joke! That burns, just FYI....

Lockheart

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
I don't know about you, but I spent the better part of my "reading time" trying to compose myself so I could actually SEE the next line. I laughed almost all the way through it. I mean, I didn't laugh during the serious stuff.... But the interactions with the characters and the jokes were right up my alley! I personally shot some 12 year old scotch out of my nose at the Megalodon joke! That burns, just FYI....
The Meg was one of my favorite jokes of Act 3. And Penny's 'But then some lunatic pulled the pin on a grenade.'

My poor mother, I spend time with her once in a while and I write this stuff in my head. So I just burst out laughing at random times. And she just tilts her head and smiles lovingly at me. And I know she's secretly thinking "I love you but you're a weirdo."

Jun 7, 2019
The Meg was one of my favorite jokes of Act 3. And Penny's 'But then some lunatic pulled the pin on a grenade.'

My poor mother, I spend time with her once in a while and I write this stuff in my head. So I just burst out laughing at random times. And she just tilts her head and smiles lovingly at me. And I know she's secretly thinking "I love you but you're a weirdo."
Penny's whole outburst there had me rolling. As I said before... she reminds me of me when I was all coked up! LOL. Oh, and the line where Avalon tells Byron that his mind goes to some weird places and she's worried about him? Yeah.... I get that on a daily basis from my family. All of them. ESPECIALLY my mom. :D

SkinnGames

Jun 17, 2018
Well, I just finished all 3 chapters in one playthrough (I only just found this today) and I must say I'm quite impressed! I found your style of story telling very refreshing with a few segments causing me to LOL! So far I love ALL your characters and the way the story is developing! Definitely looking forward to more of your witty prose! If you had a Patreon account I would have subscribed with a monthly donation, I already subscribe to over 40 others. Love your work and I will be following you here!

Fenix34

Jun 16, 2017

The whack a mole with mjolnir got me.

Also here I am, getting all excited about taking avalons top off, and then.......i think i verbally said "you sonofa bitch" while also silently applauding the fuck out of your genius. Certaintly keeps me entertained.

Some of the things ive been seeing in this thread about the faces/eye sizes. I kinda love it, it has this kind of 'frozen' esque feel to the faces which i find really adorable. New penny seems much more playful and less actual crazy, so i like it. In terms of the story im not so sure i care much about byrons father, Id be more interested in just the girls backstorys and adventures.

Lastly here I gotta give a huge shoutout to you lockheart, whos quickly becoming my favorite dev. You truly read and take into consideration feedback ie, rewriting that 3rd act ending to stray a little from "we are going to die" path and very quickly at that. And I mean come on....that scene with Myrabelle, my reaction was like "stooooooop he did not just single me out." I loved it man, was awesome. And if your kink is armor clad ladies...I see no reason why avalon and dallas cant go to a cosplay convention/ren fair ;). Looking forward to next update, hopefully myrabelle can work with us a little and realize this silly fan just happens to appreciate her : P.

RG80100

Feb 23, 2018
I'm not sure how to explain it if you don't see it.
Here are some screenshots from various other games here, for comparison.
View attachment 543135
View attachment 543136
View attachment 543137
It's almost like the eyes of your models are drooping a bit, at times. Maybe especially with Octavia.
But don't get wrong. The renders are mostly very beautiful. I just thought I'd mention it, since you seem interested in feedback.
Can you tell me games names please ?

Reactions: TrulyDemented1

EvilChef

Sep 23, 2016
I just have to point out 1 thing here. Lockheart while i appreciate that you listen to us and are willing to make changes. Please dont stray too far away from your initial premise. What got us all in here and made us fans, is YOUR game. Not the game we all think is the best. Feel free to ignore us as often as you please if it goes against your game idea.
Okay, now im off to bed. You guys all have a great day/night!

Jun 7, 2019
The whack a mole with mjolnir got me.

Also here I am, getting all excited about taking avalons top off, and then.......i think i verbally said "you sonofa bitch" while also silently applauding the fuck out of your genius. Certaintly keeps me entertained.

Some of the things ive been seeing in this thread about the faces/eye sizes. I kinda love it, it has this kind of 'frozen' esque feel to the faces which i find really adorable. New penny seems much more playful and less actual crazy, so i like it. In terms of the story im not so sure i care much about byrons father, Id be more interested in just the girls backstorys and adventures.

Lastly here I gotta give a huge shoutout to you lockheart, whos quickly becoming my favorite dev. You truly read and take into consideration feedback ie, rewriting that 3rd act ending to stray a little from "we are going to die" path and very quickly at that. And I mean come on....that scene with Myrabelle, my reaction was like "stooooooop he did not just single me out." I loved it man, was awesome. And if your kink is armor clad ladies...I see no reason why avalon and dallas cant go to a cosplay convention/ren fair ;). Looking forward to next update, hopefully myrabelle can work with us a little and realize this silly fan just happens to appreciate her : P.
Okay, yeah, the Moljnir got me too. I was talking with Lockheart and letting him know about a few little errors I had found when I got to the grinding scene... I had to let him know my thoughts. I believe my words were "Okay, I'm sure you know where I'm at in the story and all I have to say is *Ding Dong* YOU DICK! LOL! I keep going on about this one... I'm sure you've probably spotted a few of my earlier posts, but I've got to say... It's kind of cool to find a story that seems like I could have been the psycho behind the keyboard! So, maybe I'm a bit biased (I'm NOT the dev, by the way...) but damn... it's pretty friggin good, in my humble opinion!

4.20 star(s) 111 Votes