4.20 star(s) 111 Votes

EvilChef

Sep 23, 2016
I'm so glad you liked Penny. I really wanted her to be someone everyone liked because I loved her model. I hope you enjoy the Dallas path! Dallas is always a riot. Thanks for playing! :D
Yep loved Dallas as well. Still Octavia has my vote.
By the way loved the Bunny outfit. Gotta say i'm curious about the Cat outfit as well now though.
How much Penny content are you planning? Her character is just too damn good to not utilize to the fullest. Be it as a friend/lover/crimefighting duo partner or whatever.

Reactions: Glooskabe
Jun 7, 2019
Haha! This really was supposed to be a darker story but I think it's going to be a bit lighter instead. Please let me know about any Typos! I rushed this out too quickly and didn't take time to really flesh them out. I knew there were going to be at least a few.

I have had terrible day drinking experiences. I don't do that anymore! Ahaha.

Thanks for the positive feedback, it means a lot to me!
Okay, so I sent the first list of typos and a few suggestions. I ran the Dallas route first. I have't done Octavia yet... I'll get to that shortly. Hope this helps!!

Lockheart

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
Yep loved Dallas as well. Still Octavia has my vote.
By the way loved the Bunny outfit. Gotta say i'm curious about the Cat outfit as well now though.
How much Penny content are you planning? Her character is just too damn good to not utilize to the fullest. Be it as a friend/lover/crimefighting duo partner or whatever.
I fell in love with that model the second I saw her on the Daz Store. I've got an entire game planned for her. It may or may not come to fruition but I definitely would love to do more with Penny. And plan to!
Okay, so I sent the first list of typos and a few suggestions. I ran the Dallas route first. I have't done Octavia yet... I'll get to that shortly. Hope this helps!!
Thanks so much! I'll get to work on that right away!

• Love
Reactions: TrulyDemented1

SingerNS

May 30, 2017
Game is amazing so far, love this new act 3 much more, only thing i wanna say is: please do something about the face avalon makes after waking up from nightmare...she looks like some monster on those few pictures

Reactions: Lockheart

ontach

Apr 8, 2018
I'm still playing - started a new game - but just wanted to say thanks for fixing some of the typos. You missed one ease drop (the first one) and there are a few spellings that are wonky, but nothing that running the text through a spell-checker won't fix. I don't know if renpy has a spell-checker built in, but pasting the text into a word-processor should do the trick.

Lockheart

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
I'm still playing - started a new game - but just wanted to say thanks for fixing some of the typos. You missed one ease drop (the first one) and there are a few spellings that are wonky, but nothing that running the text through a spell-checker won't fix. I don't know if renpy has a spell-checker built in, but pasting the text into a word-processor should do the trick.
That's a good idea! I sort of rushed this release so there are some errors. I'll have them corrected next release though. Thanks for the support!

neman

Jan 5, 2020
Ok, so did i understood it? U play the uncle? But story is actually hers? ur niece ?

neman

Jan 5, 2020
if he is her uncle, and they rediscover their sexuality together.. and there will be sex in a future update, shouldn't there be an incest tag to? :unsure:

*btw it helps if you put in all tags that you plan to put into the game, even if they are not in the game yet. it draws the attention you want for your game.
I very agree with this. All games should have all tags known (planed and present), properly tagged, and named what is active and what not. I cannot stress enough how important that is. For me especially when game has NTR content and u don't know about it because its not tagged as such (not saying that this game is ,just generally speaking)

looks good but i pass ;) no sexual = in real go to out and hug trees and not real person ;) good luck for nice looking game and if someday there come some action then i sure play it :)
I have to agree with this.
Recently really enjoyed Babysitter. Loved the relation between MC and nice , good story and amazing sxsceenes

Last edited:
Sep 1, 2018
Something doesn't sit quite right with me about that "you can be with girls but not guys"-thing. It just doesn't feel justified. What would a rational defence of that position be? Not that this is a philosophy and ethics forum, but still..

Another thing. People normally remember what happened when they were under hypnosis.

Aug 7, 2018
Really like what you did with the rewrite.

Penny: A self-aware bundle of energy and quirkiness who's very capable, but not quite as much as she'd like to believe. Even her braggadocio comes off as charming once you realize she's in on the joke, but just can't help herself double down on it every time. She's overall more well-rounded and likable now.

Also much preferred the new direction/ending. Sweetness, pranks and banter with Byron, Ava and Dallas; spy action with Penny that's the right mix of silly and suspenseful. Well done!

neman

Jan 5, 2020
Something doesn't sit quite right with me about that "you can be with girls but not guys"-thing. It just doesn't feel justified. What would a rational defence of that position be? Not that this is a philosophy and ethics forum, but still..

Another thing. People normally remember what happened when they were under hypnosis.
That means No NTR
if u are not familiar with concept look it up.
I know there are gazilion people that looks precisely and only that No NTR, girls yes, GUYS no!

There is nothing weird with that request, weird to me would be to alow that shit

Q: "What would a rational defence of that position be? "
A: Most basic emotion for man is that he is the alpha male, whats his , no other man can touch. (,girls on girls dont count :p ) If u have feelings otherwise that is your choice. But saying that its weird, its Not.

Last edited:
Reactions: ontach

Lockheart

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
Ok, so did i understood it? U play the uncle? But story is actually hers? ur niece ?
It's a kinetic novel, so you don't really 'play'. The story is mostly from the perspective of Byron but it'll switch between characters infrequently. It's relatively natural, you won't feel like you're being thrown into a completely different game. Except maybe for Penny at times...

I very agree with this. All games should have all tags known (planed and present), properly tagged, and named what is active and what not. I cannot stress enough how important that is. For me especially when game has NTR content and u don't know about it because its not tagged as such (not saying that this game is ,just generally speaking)
I would agree with you but I'm really listening to my audience as much as possible. I'm not entirely sure what I'm going to have in the game, so I can't put all tags in. I don't know what your definition of NTR is, but Avalon does fool around with Dallas and Octavia. But it's with Byron's consent. It's not cheating, it's more like swinging. Byron won't ever share her with a guy, she'll never cheat on him with a guy, he'll never cheat on her. Everything they do will always be out in the open between them.

Other than that, it'll remain relatively vanilla. You won't see Bestiality, Transformation or Futa in my games. I'm relatively opposed to anal so you likely won't see that either. I might dabble with foot play but it's not a fetish of mine personally. I'll try to accommodate reasonable fetishes if I can.

Rock&Rule

Mar 15, 2019
I never played the previous releases so cannot comment on the changes. I do have to say it is very cute no matter what path you choose. The back and forth between all the characters is good. It definitely seems more lighthearted story wise for such dark subject matter.

The images are of really nice quality. I do feel that the size is going to be an issue going forward. It is just at the start of the story and already weighing in at over 3gb's. For only having one brief animation that is a pretty big download.

Like I said the girls are very cute and it is moving at a fairly fast pace with character development. I also enjoy that the mc is a different model than the usual. Dallas is fun though what I really want to see is what is up between Octavia and Penny. The way she reacted when she said Penny makes it seem like it will be a fun reveal.

neman

Jan 5, 2020
It's a kinetic novel, so you don't really 'play'. The story is mostly from the perspective of Byron but it'll switch between characters infrequently. It's relatively natural, you won't feel like you're being thrown into a completely different game. Except maybe for Penny at times...

I would agree with you but I'm really listening to my audience as much as possible. I'm not entirely sure what I'm going to have in the game, so I can't put all tags in. I don't know what your definition of NTR is, but Avalon does fool around with Dallas and Octavia. But it's with Byron's consent. It's not cheating, it's more like swinging. Byron won't ever share her with a guy, she'll never cheat on him with a guy, he'll never cheat on her. Everything they do will always be out in the open between them.

Other than that, it'll remain relatively vanilla. You won't see Bestiality, Transformation or Futa in my games. I'm relatively opposed to anal so you likely won't see that either. I might dabble with foot play but it's not a fetish of mine personally. I'll try to accommodate reasonable fetishes if I can.
NTR
No males beside MC. Girls on girls dont count.

• Angry
Reactions: Cernunnos.

Lockheart

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
Really like what you did with the rewrite.

Penny: A self-aware bundle of energy and quirkiness who's very capable, but not quite as much as she'd like to believe. Even her braggadocio comes off as charming once you realize she's in on the joke, but just can't help herself double down on it every time. She's overall more well-rounded and likable now.

Also much preferred the new direction/ending. Sweetness, pranks and banter with Byron, Ava and Dallas; spy action with Penny that's the right mix of silly and suspenseful. Well done!
That really made me smile! Thank you for your kindness! I'm so glad people are responding well to Penny. It's making it so much easier for me to know what direction to go with future updates. Thank you so much! :D

Reactions: neman

neman

Jan 5, 2020
Lockheart
Respect for that, i guess i could take a look, i do lvoe romantic story. As i said earlier babysitter really was good (once i followed guide how to avoid idiotic NTR)

4.20 star(s) 111 Votes