4.20 star(s) 111 Votes

ontach

Apr 8, 2018
How often will updates release? I truly love this VN, I see alot of potential!
Better not hound the dev for updates. He's making a lot of changes, so I'd rather he take his time and do it right than give us a bug-riddled half-assed update. I'm pretty sure our saves aren't going to work and we'll have to start a new game, so I'm looking forward to a decent sized update to make up for it. :love:

Lockheart

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
How often will updates release? I truly love this VN, I see alot of potential!
Better not hound the dev for updates. He's making a lot of changes, so I'd rather he take his time and do it right than give us a bug-riddled half-assed update. I'm pretty sure our saves aren't going to work and we'll have to start a new game, so I'm looking forward to a decent sized update to make up for it. :love:
No worries! You can ask for updates as much as you'd like. Right now, I've finished three and a half scenes. I've got four to go. We're looking at probably a week away from the update. Next Wednesday is what I'm shooting for but it might be the weekend following.

Jun 7, 2019
I glad you enjoyed the humor! Donut Waffle was one of my favorite jokes. The next update is taking a lot of time because I'm basically removing the Dentist scene and adding a whole bunch of new scenes (Possibly 9?) and I'm focusing a lot on Penny. New Penny is a lot different. I thought I'd have it out by this weekend but it's looking like middle of next week is more likely. Thanks for playing!
Hey, take your time. Rome wasn't built in a day, as they say! This is honestly probably my favorite story at the moment. So, don't rush on account of shitheads such as myself who are completely and totally impatient for new material!! LOL. Looking forward to see what you do with it!!!

Reactions: Lockheart

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
I also expected Penny to be more popular but nobody has mentioned her at all. I'm starting to understand a lot better what people are interested in and I'll make those adjustments going forward. Feedback is so important, I really appreciate it!
Maybe because she was so over the top nuts and it didn't seem like there was going to be any sexual content with her? (Didn't seem like she and Byron connected in that way at all.) I'm looking forward to her riding to MC's rescue though . . . ;)

Lockheart

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
Maybe because she was so over the top nuts and it didn't seem like there was going to be any sexual content with her? (Didn't seem like she and Byron connected in that way at all.) I'm looking forward to her riding to MC's rescue though . . . ;)
I've altered her personality considerably. I actually really like the new Penny but I'm not sure how everyone else will feel about her. Time will tell!

It's looking like Act 3 Rework will be released at the end of the coming week. I'm shooting for Friday! And there's some sexy scenes in this update. ;)

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
I've altered her personality considerably. I actually really like the new Penny but I'm not sure how everyone else will feel about her. Time will tell!

It's looking like Act 3 Rework will be released at the end of the coming week. I'm shooting for Friday! And there's some sexy scenes in this update. ;)
Looking forward to it! BTW, I have some decent writing skills. If you would like someone to help edit/proofread your scripts, I'd be happy to help. Hit me up!

RedBone

Aug 17, 2017
Ok, I don't normally post about a game, but MAN... How could I not! This just made it to the top of my list. The story was fantastic, the artwork was as well along with all the quick joke. and I so enjoyed the back n forth between B and Dalas..
The office scene didn't bother me that much until B told him that he hired someone, tho I agree with others that he probably shouldn't have gone there at all. But overall Great job. Looking forward for the next update.

Lockheart

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
Ok, I don't normally post about a game, but MAN... How could I not! This just made it to the top of my list. The story was fantastic, the artwork was as well along with all the quick joke. and I so enjoyed the back n forth between B and Dalas..
The office scene didn't bother me that much until B told him that he hired someone, tho I agree with others that he probably shouldn't have gone there at all. But overall Great job. Looking forward for the next update.

I'm so glad you liked it! That means so much to me! The next update is a day or two away. It's only going to be a reworked version of Act 3, but it will nearly double the content of Act 3. I hope you'll give it a try. Thank you for playing!

Lockheart

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
Reworked Act 3 is officially done! It'll take the night to upload it and then tomorrow, you'll all be able to enjoy it!

There are two new scenes with Octavia and two new scenes with Dallas, a reworked scene with Penny at the Lingerie Store, an entirely new extra scene with Penny and a sexy night scene with Avalon and Byron.

Thanks for hanging in there, everyone!

EvilChef

Sep 23, 2016
Reworked Act 3 is officially done! It'll take the night to upload it and then tomorrow, you'll all be able to enjoy it!

There are two new scenes with Octavia and two new scenes with Dallas, a reworked scene with Penny at the Lingerie Store, an entirely new extra scene with Penny and a sexy night scene with Avalon and Byron.

Thanks for hanging in there, everyone!
Nice birthday present for me then it seems (y)

4.20 star(s) 111 Votes