4.20 star(s) 111 Votes

Lockheart

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
it's kinda big no for me you know i don't want to see someone i like or love with someone else girl or men don't important
Oh! I understand. I hadn't thought about it that way. My brain doesn't make that connection when it comes to lesbian interactions. It's.. like it doesn't count. And I know that's silly. Obviously, it totally does count.

Damn, I know exactly what you're saying though. I hate to do this to you but the plan is for them to have a relatively open relationship between themselves and the side character (Dallas or Octavia). I don't approve of cheating and you won't see cheating between the main characters. But they may swing with each others consent.

I completely understand what you mean now. And I'll consider adding in an option to skip interactions between the side character and the main characters.

Thanks for playing!

SecretDesire

May 15, 2019
Oh! I understand. I hadn't thought about it that way. My brain doesn't make that connection when it comes to lesbian interactions. It's.. like it doesn't count. And I know that's silly. Obviously, it totally does count.

Damn, I know exactly what you're saying though. I hate to do this to you but the plan is for them to have a relatively open relationship between themselves and the side character (Dallas or Octavia). I don't approve of cheating and you won't see cheating between the main characters. But they may swing with each others consent.

I completely understand what you mean now. And I'll consider adding in an option to skip interactions between the side character and the main characters.

Thanks for playing!
i realy appriciate for your answer please think about skip interactions thing otherwise it's going to be a pass for me

Reactions: Lockheart

SecretDesire

May 15, 2019
bdw don't get me wrong i don't hate or dislike lesbian thing but if there is a romance MC or girlfriend of him have an affair with other person it's mean cheating if MC flirting or having affair with another character i don't like it tho it's romance i don't like third person in this relationship i don't wanna offend anyone

slischi

Jul 9, 2018
I agree. And I don't know where my head was at when I diverted from my original idea and added that in but I'm in the process of reworking the end of Act 3. We'll see about 6 new scenes, some minor sexual content and remove the Dentist trip altogether. And I've already redone Penny's personality. Improvements are coming! :) Thank you for enjoying the story!
That sounds great! I loved playing through the first 3 acts, but the ending was a bit strange to me. I guess it kinda makes sense to get a cliffhanger to start out with :p

Looking forward for future updates :)

ontach

Apr 8, 2018
I'm really glad to hear that! Octavia is a special character, I really fell in love with her myself. :)
From my two playthroughs it seems like it is going to be either Octavia or Dallas. Is that the case, or are we going to see them appear in each other's paths?

Lockheart

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
From my two playthroughs it seems like it is going to be either Octavia or Dallas. Is that the case, or are we going to see them appear in each other's paths?
The reason I split the paths is because Daz doesn't play nice with more than three characters on screen at once. It crashes if there's too much in the scene. If I had Byron, Avalon, Octavia and Dallas all in the same scene, I'd have to do all kinds of creative problem solving to make it work. It would just be chaos.

At this time, I don't plan to cross at all. But keep in mind, this is just a practice game for me. My future endeavors are probably going to be extremely different.

Jun 7, 2019
Okay, I absolutely loved the humor in this one! I was laughing my ass off through most of the first 2 chapters. The motel scene when Byron is mocking Avalon... Absolutely genius! LOL. And DONUT WAFFLE!! I think I laughed the hardest at that as I have actually screamed that just to mess with people! (Yes, years before I even knew about VN's.) Fantastic work.... And I've gotta say, I'm a sucker for a well written story and damn, you got that in spades!!

That said, I really wanna slap Lockheart for that ending!!! Soooooo..... is the next update ready yet? LOL. Keep up the great work!

Watcher X

Dec 26, 2017
Okay, I absolutely loved the humor in this one! I was laughing my ass off through most of the first 2 chapters. The motel scene when Byron is mocking Avalon... Absolutely genius! LOL. And DONUT WAFFLE!! I think I laughed the hardest at that as I have actually screamed that just to mess with people! (Yes, years before I even knew about VN's.) Fantastic work.... And I've gotta say, I'm a sucker for a well written story and damn, you got that in spades!!

That said, I really wanna slap Lockheart for that ending!!! Soooooo..... is the next update ready yet? LOL. Keep up the great work!
I couldn't agree more, the writing and dialogue is fantastic and I enjoy the snappy humor. After seeing the ending I remember being really confused:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Anyway, Lockheart has said he is going to re-write because he doesn't like it either :) Can't wait for the next update.

Last edited:
Jun 7, 2019
I couldn't agree more, the writing and dialogue is fantastic and I enjoy the snappy humor. After seeing the ending I remember being really confused:
Anyway, Avalon has said he is going to re-write because he doesn't like it either :) Can't wait for the next update.
Gotta admit, I didn't read all of the previous pages... I skimmed through them. LOL. So, yep, I missed that part. I remember thinking on my first play-through,
Now I'm REALLY looking forward to the next update. Thanks!!

Lockheart

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019

I glad you enjoyed the humor! Donut Waffle was one of my favorite jokes. The next update is taking a lot of time because I'm basically removing the Dentist scene and adding a whole bunch of new scenes (Possibly 9?) and I'm focusing a lot on Penny. New Penny is a lot different. I thought I'd have it out by this weekend but it's looking like middle of next week is more likely. Thanks for playing!

4.20 star(s) 111 Votes