4.20 star(s) 109 Votes

Lockheart

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
First time playing this game yesterday and I can only say I loved almost every minute of it. Great characters, good renders and the writing was very good and felt very believable. Until the end anyways. I really love the work put into this game. I actually felt an attachment to Avalon and to a lesser extent Dallas. And while I can't relate to Byron that much, I still like him as a character no less. Definitely keeping an eye on this one.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I agree. And I don't know where my head was at when I diverted from my original idea and added that in but I'm in the process of reworking the end of Act 3. We'll see about 6 new scenes, some minor sexual content and remove the Dentist trip altogether. And I've already redone Penny's personality. Improvements are coming! :) Thank you for enjoying the story!

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
I agree. And I don't know where my head was at when I diverted from my original idea and added that in but I'm in the process of reworking the end of Act 3. We'll see about 6 new scenes, some minor sexual content and remove the Dentist trip altogether. And I've already redone Penny's personality. Improvements are coming! :) Thank you for enjoying the story!
I almost dropped this VN because of the ending but now I will give it another go.
The story was going great until that ending.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
I'm shooting for the end of the week to get it reworked and out. But all the new scenes might set me back a week. We'll see!
Take your time I'm sure it will work out.

Dallas would be a good one to bring some minor sex scenes with MC after that spanking event.
It already shows she has some interest in MC.

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
I'm shooting for the end of the week to get it reworked and out. But all the new scenes might set me back a week. We'll see!
Your doing good stuff so just keep at it. And don't let mistakes drag you down. It's ongoing development for a reason :)

Reactions: Lockheart

Lockheart

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
Take your time I'm sure it will work out.

Dallas would be a good one to bring some minor sex scenes with MC after that spanking event.
It already shows she has some interest in MC.
Yeah, we'll see some raunchy bits with Dallas for sure. ;)

Your doing good stuff so just keep at it. And don't let mistakes drag you down. It's ongoing development for a reason :)
Thank you! I posted the game specifically to get feedback. Everyone has been so helpful. With this kind of support, I'm sure this is going to be an exceptional game! And it's thanks to the community here at F95. :D

Lockheart

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
I kind of liked her crazy psycho bitch persona. She's the ideal person to get the MC out of the mess with the dentist, and to give the dentist what he deserves.
And that was mostly my thought process. Send a psychopath after a psychopath. New Penny is going to be great though, you'll love her. :)

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
I kind of liked her crazy psycho bitch persona. She's the ideal person to get the MC out of the mess with the dentist, and to give the dentist what he deserves.
Well parts I did and did not like. Can't put my finger on it, but she could use some refinement as a character. I did like how she introduces herself, takes his wallet and more or less puts a perspective to the MC that his world isn't as fair and just as he believes it is or could be. The crazy part was kinda all over the place in the conversation so I could give that one a no thanks. But her actions and decision making I think are good.

Ray1021

Sep 18, 2017
it was good until that ending. Now it looks like someone is going to die in a house fire, no thanks, been there. MC became a total ass in the end!

DarkP

Aug 26, 2017
I just played/read the first three acts and I really enjoyed it! I read a few comments so I had an idea something would happen at the end of the third act and by' did it — That was totally unexpected! Dumbass should have listened to Avalon. LOL But glad the trip to the Dentist Office will be removed or reworked because it had some scary implications as it stood.

On to the good stuff... Love the character designs, especially Avalon and Dallas! Byron needs a shave or at-least a trim. Penny... Well, I have no words for her other than — Damn! She could be a lot of fun with her peculiar personality.

Other than the Dentist office scene, I loved what I read and can't wait to read more.

PS: I wouldn't mind seeing more of B spanking Dallas. Hey, perhaps Avalon needs some as well. LOL

SecretDesire

May 15, 2019
Avalon and Dallas fooled around and MC said you can fool around with other girls soo it's going to be a lesbian scenes i gues it's a big no for me ... let's see where the road goes i hope there is a choice to allow it or not ..

EvilChef

Sep 23, 2016
Avalon and Dallas fooled around and MC said you can fool around with other girls soo it's going to be a lesbian scenes i gues it's a big no for me ... let's see where the road goes i hope there is a choice to allow it or not ..
Well i chose the cute "Librarian" Octavia myself. No Lesbian action in that one.
I have yet to try Dallas path, guess i'll play that this evening.

SecretDesire

May 15, 2019
Well i chose the cute "Librarian" Octavia myself. No Lesbian action in that one.
I have yet to try Dallas path, guess i'll play that this evening.
if lesbian path not avoidable i chose librarian tho but he said you can fool around with girls in librarian path too

Watcher X

Dec 26, 2017
I didn't have any plans to make it avoidable. It's something you'd be that displeased to see? I'm asking genuinely.
No offense to lesbians out there, but I find girl on girl action pretty boring (unless I'm involved :cool:). I don't find it offensive, but I'm not going to go out of my way to see it either.

4.20 star(s) 109 Votes