4.20 star(s) 111 Votes

Myrabelle

Game Developer
Jul 15, 2021
wait the monogamy routes - are they just with Avalon or can you get with Octavia
Hey BGRW2020,

The monogamy route will pursue an exclusive relationship between Avalon and Byron where they will be loyal to each other and not include anyone else in their sexual journey. However, you will get to see the side character (Octavia or Dallas) develop a lesbian relationship with another character in the novel.

Thank you for playing!

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
Hey BGRW2020,

The monogamy route will pursue an exclusive relationship between Avalon and Byron where they will be loyal to each other and not include anyone else in their sexual journey. However, you will get to see the side character (Octavia or Dallas) develop a lesbian relationship with another character in the novel.

Thank you for playing!
So basically there is no route for the MC to pick the girl he wants - oh yes as well I have no interest at all to see lesbian relationships

theldras

Apr 22, 2018
good game, only real disapointment is how they just brush aside that ugly fat adoptive sisters attempted murder of the MC, fuck that, no amount of "tRaUmA" can forgive her actions, seriously, to forgive someone like that requires some serious missfire in your head, and it kinda pisses me off that she's not propperly punished for her actions, people like her do not deserve to find happines again.

weirdscix

Apr 10, 2021
What a strange game, it's like it cannot quite decide what to be, one moment a really heavy topic then a scene with juvenile humour (I guess as comic relief) but it rarely works. Also, what's with the weird looking female models, I noticed the same with Petal in APAT.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
That seems fair enough since the Makers ignored Avalon for their precious Penny after they created her...
That was fine by me, TBH. I just decided to pretty much ignore Penny for anything once that started to happen. I didn't Ctrl-skip, but I just kept looking forward to the next Avalon or Dallas or Leah scene . . . well, except for the dumb Penny's-into-the-girls-who-are-then-also-into-her-somehow scenes. :confused: I tried to speedread Penny's stuff just to make sure I didn't miss anything important to the overall story. (I didn't, BTW.)

Honestly, I would've preferred if, after Avalon, Lockheart's next game would've focused on the fantasy characters. A completely different setting and world would have been much more interesting to me. I loved this game, but I really didn't feel like we needed other stories in the same universe. And I never found Penny as interesting as Lockheart seems to find her.

Last edited:

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
How much content left after the scene with Avalon and Dallas at the beach house? I don't like Leah and it look like the game forced me to play in alternative universe where MC ended up with Leah and Avalon as a side character. Even though I like adult Avalon looks I don't think I will continue play if Leah is still there. I will just pretend the game end after the beach house scene and stop there.

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
sorry if this has been answered but is there an IC patch?
No, you don't need one for this game. In the actual game itself, you can say what relationship the MC has to Leah. Avalon is his "niece" (but not by blood). If you want to do a certain relationship with Leah, you can type it in when it comes up

Last edited:
Jul 18, 2017
No, you don't need one for this game. In the actual game itself, you can say what relationship the MC has to Leah. Avalon is his "niece" (but not by blood). If you want to do a certain relationship with Leah, you can type it in when it comes up
thanks for letting me know i appreciate it :)

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
You don't need a mod to unlock the gallery.

On the main menu, select "Unlock" then select "Of Course" then type in "megalodong"

Gallery unlocked

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
How are the sex scenes in this? Quality and quantity?
Playing on the Avalon monogamy route, there's really only one, and that's at the end. There are "attempts" but doesn't quite pan out.

It's the usual animation loops and whatnot. I never saw the MFF scenes or any of the solo scenes with the other girls in the game (mainly just the lesbian routes of Penny/Octavia or Penny/Dallas, which both are story-driven)

I've been in other games, but I've also seen worse

Reactions: delacroix2
4.20 star(s) 111 Votes