• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.20 star(s) 109 Votes

alominus

Oct 8, 2019
It's a huge commitment to make a game like Avalon. I spend over 50 hours a week working on it. I'm really just exploring this hobby right now. I don't know if it's something I want to do long term yet and I'm still not sure how people are going to respond to my stories. So you could say Avalon is just practice and it's geared more towards building a fan base. Once I have people interested in my work, and I've committed to making more games, I'll be more confident in asking for donations.

For now, I hope you'll help me spread the word about Avalon! And I love great reviews too! Thanks so much for your interest! :D
I wouldn't worry too much about how people will respond, because from what I've seen you are a very good storyteller. When your game has a bit more sexual content to satisfy the fappers, you will start getting a lot more supporters. A lot of people will just look at the tags and see that it doesn't have any sex and just pass on the game, but from the sexual tension in the last act I think it won't be long? I highly recommend you start a patreon. Do you write short stories or anything else?

Reactions: Lockheart

Lockheart

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
I wouldn't worry too much about how people will respond, because from what I've seen you are a very good storyteller. When your game has a bit more sexual content to satisfy the fappers, you will start getting a lot more supporters. I highly recommend you start a patreon. Do you write short stories or anything else?
Nope! No short stories. I really only wanted to write if I could have visuals to go with the writing. And I only recently discovered Daz3D.

I really appreciate your vote of confidence! Thank you!

Reactions: alominus

alominus

Oct 8, 2019
Nope! No short stories. I really only wanted to write if I could have visuals to go with the writing. And I only recently discovered Daz3D.

I really appreciate your vote of confidence! Thank you!
Won't be long before ThunderRob comes around. I think you need sexual content for his approval though :LOL:

alominus

Oct 8, 2019
thx i asked cuz the game is 3.3GBs... would need long time to download it :whistle:

Will give feedback when i try it, this your game btw? From op so far it looks and feels interesting ;)
I used the compressed version and it was fine. If you're worried about the size just download that. I never notice a difference between the regular and compressed versions.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: I Like Earth Girls
Feb 8, 2020
I used the compressed version and it was fine. If you're worried about the size just download that. I never notice a difference between the regular and compressed versions.
Space is not the problem... i got enough, its just i can download it at like 100kbps so it takes like 8 hours to get it lol well now about 7h :KEK:

Besides i don't really like compressed games (i understand why they exist tho cool of those guys that do it (y)) and since i got enough space and can wait its no big deal :sneaky:

Reactions: alominus

alominus

Oct 8, 2019
Space is not the problem... i got enough, its just i can download it at like 100kbps so it takes like 8 hours to get it lol well now about 7h :KEK:

Besides i don't really like compressed games (i understand why they exist tho cool of those guys that do it (y)) and since i got enough space and can wait its no big deal :sneaky:
Ahh.. yeah I feel your pain. I'm on DSL out here in the country so I usually don't download anything over 1gb. We have a data limit too so that's why I usually stick to compressed. I definitely wouldnt wait 7-8 hours to download something! Compressed version ftw! I get a whopping 150 - 160 kbps...

Reactions: I Like Earth Girls

poopy13

Oct 27, 2018
I rarely post here but had to when I started looking in to this and was just mesmerized by the story, the wit, the back and forth, you have talent. Forget sex for a minute, adding sex here would be a finishing touch to a (potential) masterpiece.

I hope you pursue this as more than a hobby. Your human side and how you tell each character's side is, quite frankly, nothing I've seen here. You also took a very sensitive and fragile topic and made everyone comfortable going through the game.

Amazing, I just hope you don't waste your time by NOT pursuing something like this more on fuller time.

alominus

Oct 8, 2019
I rarely post here but had to when I started looking in to this and was just mesmerized by the story, the wit, the back and forth, you have talent. Forget sex for a minute, adding sex here would be a finishing touch to a (potential) masterpiece.

I hope you pursue this as more than a hobby. Your human side and how you tell each character's side is, quite frankly, nothing I've seen here. You also took a very sensitive and fragile topic and made everyone comfortable going through the game.

Amazing, I just hope you don't waste your time by NOT pursuing something like this more on fuller time.
Well said. 100% agree.

Reactions: poopy13
4.20 star(s) 109 Votes