4.20 star(s) 111 Votes

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
At one point Dallas tells Avalon she can't believe Byron is OK with them bangin so I assume there will be more intense sex between the girls?

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
It make sense that Avalon would have full on sex with a girl wearing a toy first to assuage her trauma over sex with a man.

And then Avalon could assuage Dallas's trauma.
Then Dallas could help Avalon again.
And then Penny shows up. :devilish:

Englen

Mar 17, 2019
@Lockheart, Since Act 5 uncompressed version is gonna exceed the free MEGA download limit (5GB) are you gonna switch over to future uncompressed updates being patches or switch hosting site to something like google drive?

Reactions: Lockheart

Lockheart

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
@Lockheart, Since Act 5 uncompressed version is gonna exceed the free MEGA download limit (5GB) are you gonna switch over to future uncompressed updates being patches or switch hosting site to something like google drive?
You know, if it's important to people to have the full, uncompressed version, I will certainly invest in making that happen. I was under the impression the compressed version just wasn't different enough to warrant such a large file size.

But absolutely, I'll put an uncompressed version up on Google and / or Nopy or something. :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Fenix34 and Englen

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Will the daughter then become the new villain?
Blaming Penny, and ultimately Byron and Avalon for her father's incarceration?
The daughter becoming the new Lex Luther.

Lockheart

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
Will the daughter then become the new villain?
Blaming Penny, and ultimately Byron and Avalon for her father's incarceration?
The daughter becoming the new Lex Luther.
I'm still rolling around the idea of Faith continuing to have a part in the story or not. But that's not what I had planned.

Time will tell! :)

Smarmint

Mar 23, 2019
Yes, the idea was to show just how competent Penny is. Now we're going to move on to the story of Byron's father.
Well, I hope we are going to see a lot more of Penny (I mean a lot more :sneaky:). She is so cute and fun. She has such great dialog and it's a joy whenever she shows up.

Lockheart

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
Well, I hope we are going to see a lot more of Penny (I mean a lot more :sneaky:). She is so cute and fun. She has such great dialog and it's a joy whenever she shows up.
I'm so glad you like her. I was really worried people weren't going to see her the same way I do. She really is an incredible character. Thanks so much for saying so!

Fenix34

Jun 16, 2017
Havnt had a time to write a proper response since playing the new act untill now.

First off, thank you so much Lockheart for doing the full quality upload at my request. It made a huge difference to me. Like seriously, huge thank you.

I replay the game each update because I forget some of the absolute gems of lines this game has. I found myself laughing again at stuff Ive already read but just get me everytime. So the new update......very enjoyable. I like how you started turning up the heat without it just turning into a fuckfest.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Im liking penny more and more, and her suit in this one was super hot despite it covering everything. Black widow much? :love:
Well, I hope we are going to see a lot more of Penny
I also hope for this. But i dont see her getting naked or showing for a random reason. Perhaps she will leave her phone untended at some point.

I still love dallas. Those green eyes get me. Although I did notice a pretty large change in her model in this update compared to others. Im curious what the thought process was there.

Finally to my girl Myra. Loving the new outfit. Show that sexy stomach girl! She makes the sad times of an update coming to an end much less painful. Im curious now if there was any inspiration from Yennefer from witcher with the purple eyes/black hair combo. Wonder who the dickweasel is that shes dodging. I wouldnt mind having to be at her side all the time. ;) Plus now I know she has magic, which is awesome.

Sorry for the wall of text lock, But wanted to touch on everything! Thanks for all your hard work! Glad I could be a part of this from beginning and see this great game unfolding.

Lockheart

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
Havnt had a time to write a proper response since playing the new act untill now.

First off, thank you so much Lockheart for doing the full quality upload at my request. It made a huge difference to me. Like seriously, huge thank you.

I replay the game each update because I forget some of the absolute gems of lines this game has. I found myself laughing again at stuff Ive already read but just get me everytime. So the new update......very enjoyable. I like how you started turning up the heat without it just turning into a fuckfest.

Im liking penny more and more, and her suit in this one was super hot despite it covering everything. Black widow much? :love:
I also hope for this. But i dont see her getting naked or showing for a random reason. Perhaps she will leave her phone untended at some point.

I still love dallas. Those green eyes get me. Although I did notice a pretty large change in her model in this update compared to others. Im curious what the thought process was there.

Finally to my girl Myra. Loving the new outfit. Show that sexy stomach girl! She makes the sad times of an update coming to an end much less painful. Im curious now if there was any inspiration from Yennefer from witcher with the purple eyes/black hair combo. Wonder who the dickweasel is that shes dodging. I wouldnt mind having to be at her side all the time. ;) Plus now I know she has magic, which is awesome.

Sorry for the wall of text lock, But wanted to touch on everything! Thanks for all your hard work! Glad I could be a part of this from beginning and see this great game unfolding.
You're welcome for the full quality upload! I'm going to try to keep those available.

There is definitely a story here and I'm trying to put that ahead of sexual content, as you've noticed. I'm struggling with Byron's genitalia because I feel like once I whip out his junk, there will be a different light shed on him. It's hard to explain but I've been relatively timid about it. It'll happen though!

I'm sorry about the hair change! I liked it black too. But my idea from the start was to have small changes happen to Avalon over the course of the story to visually depict her recovery. I just couldn't defer from that, unfortunately. Her new hair color grew on me a lot though! I actually had seriously considered this;

Of course, the dragon ear wrap would have been in lieu of the thumb ring. But it seemed a little much and the hair looked funny.

As for Penny, I'm really happy to hear people are taking to her. She's an absolutely incredible character and her backstory is really interesting. I think we're going to get to know her a lot better in the coming Acts. And I've got explicit scenes planned for her, she's gonna get down and dirty. ;-)

I'm not sure what you mean about Dallas. Her model hasn't changed but I did reveal a bit more of her personality and backstory. I felt like it was important to show that even the strong can falter. And Dallas is no exception, she's a tough cookie but not invincible.

As for Myrabelle, I'm actually releasing her first episode to Patrons on April 2nd. My Patreon will be available on April 2nd as well. I'm introducing two new characters in her story. The Swordsman and another character that I'm going to leave a surprise. But I will say it's a pretty girl. ;)

There was no inspiration for Myrabelle. I saw her model and instantly fell in love with it. She was actually supposed to be the main character of my first visual novel, 'The Time Collector', which I ended up scrapping. But if you like Myrabelle's magic, you're gonna love her first episode. Though she's a bit of a different character in her series than I depicted her at the end of Avalon's Acts.

Here's a little preview.

Anyway, I appreciate you taking the time to write! It means a lot to me! And I hope you continue to enjoy my work. :D

Fenix34

Jun 16, 2017
You're welcome for the full quality upload! I'm going to try to keep those available.

There is definitely a story here and I'm trying to put that ahead of sexual content, as you've noticed. I'm struggling with Byron's genitalia because I feel like once I whip out his junk, there will be a different light shed on him. It's hard to explain but I've been relatively timid about it. It'll happen though!

I'm sorry about the hair change! I liked it black too. But my idea from the start was to have small changes happen to Avalon over the course of the story to visually depict her recovery. I just couldn't defer from that, unfortunately. Her new hair color grew on me a lot though! I actually had seriously considered this;

Of course, the dragon ear wrap would have been in lieu of the thumb ring. But it seemed a little much and the hair looked funny.

As for Penny, I'm really happy to hear people are taking to her. She's an absolutely incredible character and her backstory is really interesting. I think we're going to get to know her a lot better in the coming Acts. And I've got explicit scenes planned for her, she's gonna get down and dirty. ;-)

I'm not sure what you mean about Dallas. Her model hasn't changed but I did reveal a bit more of her personality and backstory. I felt like it was important to show that even the strong can falter. And Dallas is no exception, she's a tough cookie but not invincible.

As for Myrabelle, I'm actually releasing her first episode to Patrons on April 2nd. My Patreon will be available on April 2nd as well. I'm introducing two new characters in her story. The Swordsman and another character that I'm going to leave a surprise. But I will say it's a pretty girl. ;)

There was no inspiration for Myrabelle. I saw her model and instantly fell in love with it. She was actually supposed to be the main character of my first visual novel, 'The Time Collector', which I ended up scrapping. But if you like Myrabelle's magic, you're gonna love her first episode. Though she's a bit of a different character in her series than I depicted her at the end of Avalon's Acts.

Here's a little preview.

Anyway, I appreciate you taking the time to write! It means a lot to me! And I hope you continue to enjoy my work. :D
damn avas so adorable anyway it seems. Althought I do agree that hair just doesnt look quite right. I do vote she should keep growing it out tho.

I saw her model and instantly fell in love with it.
Uh yeah, i can see why. Pretty sure that happened to me too :p:love:

4.20 star(s) 111 Votes