4.20 star(s) 112 Votes

Netgear

Jul 25, 2018
Oh. I like Leah. She's pretty, interesting, and I would like to see more of her. What I'm unsure of is if she's actually the MC's sister, and that got changed to "friend" because of patreon, or if she is actually unrelated.
In either event, yes, I, for one, am interested to see more of her character. Even if no romance, I'd like to see MC heal/mend that up.
Yes another Ginger and i to, would like to see more of her. Since Lucy in "My New Family", i love ginger and Leah is very beautiful and i sense a trouble past where she was abandoned.

Reactions: Synful62

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Same author as the previous song, I think it will also set the setting for some scenes

And this one belonged to a company that closed a few years ago. I am not sure how copyright works in this case but I absolutely doubt anyone would care. Dividead was the game, super good.

Not sure if it is useful but I guess KoGa3 may find it nice for his sound mods.

Last edited:
Reactions: KoGa3

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Will Penny and Dallas go on a date in the next update?

Jasonfrans

May 28, 2020
Another great game that i found yesterday. So I'm new in here. Does this game update every 3 months? More or less?

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Don't go out in public like that or you'll get arrested.

geordie

Oct 16, 2017
Just to make it easier....
Links from the Patreon page

PC -

Mac -

Android -

D

Deleted member 2631054

I don't get into the fact that me as the MC will never be enough for Avalon, even though as the MC I have loved her and provided for her all my life and the only way I can hope to get any true affection from her is by farming her out to other women that she pretty much just met... I had my GF get raped when I was young and didn't have to turn her bi or lez to help her get over it, I just had to listen to her, accept what happened to her was not her doing, and respect her when she needed to say no or have some time...

Yes, I'm playing the solo route and every update brings tears streaming down my face but I hope for a happy ending!

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Abibliboop

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
Is the 'start a new game' warning a holdover from the previous release or this one as well?

darkslayer5

Special Kind of Hero
Donor
Compressor
Feb 14, 2020
Avalon [v6.4] [Lockheart] - Original Size: 1.86GB

Compressed version for PC (658MB): -
done by Cruncher v0.4.1 (bas@F95zone)

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Carried on where my last saves left off. At the end of the last update he was going to see his father, this update started with him going to his office.

Both my Avalon/Dallas and Avalon/Octavia saves worked fine.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
every time i play your game i don't want it to end .. wtf ...... i want more now !!! jk
i really enjoy this game and can't wait to see where you go with it :love:

Reactions: Boneprone

FallenLondon

Aug 5, 2016
Carried on where my last saves left off. At the end of the last update he was going to see his father, this update started with him going to his office.

Both my Avalon/Dallas and Avalon/Octavia saves worked fine.
All my saves were at the end of the outro. I won't make that mistake again!

4.20 star(s) 112 Votes