4.20 star(s) 112 Votes
Jan 28, 2019
I played both paths to the end save point in 6.2
Is enough added in the 6.4 to download and play? Or would I be better off patiently waiting for 7.0?

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
Leah/Byron relationship variables from v6.1 saves are not being used by v6.4 and are being set to defaults ('friend', 'friend', 'friends').
In case you want to continue with old saves as 'sister', 'brother', 'siblings', use the patch.

Python:
label after_load:
    $ persistent.leah_rel = "sister"
    $ persistent.byron_rel = "brother"
    $ persistent.relationship = "siblings"
    return
Extract zip into the root folder of the game (where game launchers Avalon.exe and Avalon.sh are), reload the game and load any save.

Reactions: Hadley

wwgwa

Dec 27, 2017
Hi
I know I'll ask a stupid question, but if I'm interested in incest (family content), what to enter in "Relationships". (Of course I know I can type brother / sister, but it should fit the overall plot.)
"What is the relationship between the Main Character and Leah?"
"What is the Character to Leach?"
"What is Leah to the Main Character?"
Thanks in advance for your help

Englen

Mar 17, 2019
Hi
I know I'll ask a stupid question, but if I'm interested in incest (family content), what to enter in "Relationships". (Of course I know I can type brother / sister, but it should fit the overall plot.)
"What is the relationship between the Main Character and Leah?"
"What is the Character to Leach?"
"What is Leah to the Main Character?"
Thanks in advance for your help
Q: What is the relationship between the Main Character and Leah?
A: Siblings
Q: What is the Character to Leah?
A: Brother
Q: What is Leah to the Main Character?
A: Sister

Last edited:

mordred93

Jul 21, 2017
2+Gigs and 2 sex scenes o_O(n) -Focused on some stupid action scenarions (Dinosaur inside restaurant) etc
Hope gets more sex scenes beter then fooling around with action fights etc
Ummm there are at least 6 sex scenes along various paths (before this update - I haven't played it yet). If you mean only with the MC .. maybe .. but pick different choices.

RustyDildo

Nov 15, 2018
This is actually a pretty great story line. Typical slow burn kinda. but the quirky dialog and jokes sometimes really made me laugh out loud. Give it a try. I REALLY like it so far. I think they are doing a great job on it so far. Different looking models all together is actually refreshing to see. Keep up the good work Dev !

nevermoreXX

Mar 25, 2020
Leah/Byron relationship variables from v6.1 saves are not being used by v6.4 and are being set to defaults ('friend', 'friend', 'friends').
In case you want to continue with old saves as 'sister', 'brother', 'siblings', use the patch.

Python:
label after_load:
    $ persistent.leah_rel = "sister"
    $ persistent.byron_rel = "brother"
    $ persistent.relationship = "siblings"
    return
Extract zip into the root folder of the game (where game launchers Avalon.exe and Avalon.sh are), reload the game and load any save.
Yeah, nicely done.
But i honestly suggest to people to play from beginning! I skipped few updates and started new game, there is a lot of changes in starting chapters.
Besides, story is very good, dont miss the new content

2+Gigs and 2 sex scenes o_O(n) -Focused on some stupid action scenarions (Dinosaur inside restaurant) etc
Hope gets more sex scenes beter then fooling around with action fights etc
This is love story focus. And honestly i love it. There is "lewd"? scene here and there, they are very hot (but not going all the way scenes) and they are perfect.
Builds story, builds character and sexual anticipation between them.

That being said, i am really affraid for Avalon, sexual assault experience is mark for life, some don't recover , some even can't get "off" later if they are not "abused". Its frightening and morally crushing. I really hope she gets well and throu that shit

Last edited:

fkrfxr

Nov 9, 2019
such a good story and great pics. I have really enjoyed this and will be sad when it ends. One of my all time favs. thanks for your share. I do look forward to penny for your thoughts.

qyx455

Dec 3, 2018
... sorry to sound picky... <whatever...> A single dragonfly can eat 30 to hundreds of mosquitoes per day. Skeeters 'do' have a purpose :) Breakfast, lunch, and dinner for dragonflies! :) <... crawling back under my rock now...>

mordred93

Jul 21, 2017
... sorry to sound picky... <whatever...> A single dragonfly can eat 30 to hundreds of mosquitoes per day. Skeeters 'do' have a purpose :) Breakfast, lunch, and dinner for dragonflies! :) <... crawling back under my rock now...>
So do Bats

ArmoredCascade

Sep 27, 2018
I didn't get any game picking choices it was all story with some silly remarks that you can pick the only game choice I picked was either to have mono or poly other than that no story braking choices that was said at the beginning of the game

4.20 star(s) 112 Votes