4.20 star(s) 112 Votes

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
I suppose with any story, regardless of quality or content, there will be some people who dislike it. I don't understand what complaints anyone could have with this game — a meaningful story, clever humor, beautiful renders, well-moderated music, several sex scenes — other than minor ones (not enough of a specific character or w/e). I'm very much enjoying the game and look forward to the Penny for Your Thoughts game next year.

I think at one point Lockheart said the fantasy scenes (Queen Naudica, Tsera Kixx, Sun Mei, etc.) were for patrons as a bonus or something — I can't remember for sure. In any case, I would also love to see these characters (and more) in a full-blown fantasy game at some point in the future, if Lockheart ever feels a story brewing for them.
Agree, i think this game has one of, it not the best story on this site.

And the Dev has managed to not ruin it with unfunny jokes, sudden apprearence of non-characters breaking the 4th wall or by making 180° decisions on it

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Second, the story needs a protagonist..this could have been easily the ex wife, and the dickhead that kept banging her, even after they were caught.
I assume you mean antagonist, then, and not protagonist (which is Avalon, and secondarily Byron). Also, I think you're replying to the wrong thread. This story has: Byron, Avalon, Dallas, Octavia, Penny, Faith, Leah, Sun Mei . . . but no Becca.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
It's a great story, and pacing is OK. I have two things however that I hope get implemented, or changed...first, the MC and his moral hang ups is a bit over the top for me...the girl living with him, ok, I can go with his extreme moral high grounds due to the fact that he raised her from birth. The other two girls though, specially Becca...I don't see how having such high moralistic values, like seeing them as if he is their biological father makes sense...if anything, seducing and having them fall in love with you romantically would be a very real revenge plot for what his ex wife did to him.
Second, the story needs a protagonist..this could have been easily the ex wife, and the dickhead that kept banging her, even after they were caught. There is a lot of potential for juicy plot twists, whether it's revenge on her, or her lover...or her against him for her daughters not hating him as much as she does.
Otherwise, good story, looking forward to future releases.
I think you got the wrong thread.

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
The dad from Single Again.

He's wondering why he's treating the girls he's raised for over a decade like girls he's raised for over a decade. Seems to think that's a switch someone can just flip.
Thanks, now i can make sense of that post

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Interesting update.
I doubt Byron's father killed himself. Maybe the sister did him in.

Killing all the mosquitoes would have a devastating effect on the planet. Mosquitoes have killed more people than any other animal. Like it of not in many areas on the globe the insect helps to maintain a control on the human population.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
I enjoyed this update. Still enjoying the story. Up until when the outro made it sound like act 7 would force us to love Penny and be all about her. She has a vn that's next why not focus on hmmm maybe avalon in the vn avalon; just my two cents.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I enjoyed this update. Still enjoying the story. Up until when the outro made it sound like act 7 would force us to love Penny and be all about her. She has a vn that's next why not focus on hmmm maybe avalon in the vn avalon; just my two cents.
Penny has been a big part of this from the start. She has had longer scenes like her night out with Avalon plus her antics getting Valaon's rapist arrested and dealing with his daughter.

On the solo routes Penny is also dating either Octavia or Dallas.

Act 7 probably had less screen time than some of the others.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Penny has been a big part of this from the start. She has had longer scenes like her night out with Avalon plus her antics getting Valaon's rapist arrested and dealing with his daughter.

On the solo routes Penny is also dating either Octavia or Dallas.

Act 7 probably had less screen time than some of the others.
Shes was a big part of this act as well. But this vn is called avalon, the next one will be penny's so while I haven't minded any scenes with her before with only one act left in this vn (story wise) I think its reasonable to want the title characters story to be the focus

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Shes was a big part of this act as well. But this vn is called avalon, the next one will be penny's so while I haven't minded any scenes with her before with only one act left in this vn (story wise) I think its reasonable to want the title characters story to be the focus
Plenty of games have title characters with the story having a big focus on other characters.

Does it really matter?

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Plenty of games have title characters with the story having a big focus on other characters.

Does it really matter?
Touche' as I'm invested in avalon it does matter to me. So many great VNs get right to the end and the devs drop the ball. I actually love the penny character and will follow her VN. But I'm just hoping I'll have a fulfilling end to Avalon's story as well. I've grown to care about these characters is all. As broken and damaged as the whole cast is i adore them

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
This is a very good VN
Avalon showcases the dev's talent.
Since Avalon is into bad horror flicks the hotel the main character stays in in the MothMan is actually near me and is call AVALON

Reactions: Spfjolietjake

JaxMan

Apr 9, 2020
I was just at the point the MC is talking with the therapist and discussing Leah when he takes a jab at Acting Lessons by Dr PinkCake. lol Too funny. Anyone else notice that?

4.20 star(s) 112 Votes