4.20 star(s) 112 Votes

ImmortalNight

Jul 4, 2020
Have we been playing the same game?
Because for my MC i remember:
-blowjob and sex with Dallas
-Sex with Octavia
-handjob with Avalon
Well one I chose Octavia. Though I had no information to make a proper choice at that point. So Dallas has only been mentioned in passing.

I'm currently at the sex scene with Octavia. I predicted it entirely. No blowjob as that would be degrading. She's on top. She's in control of everything. The simp is completely submissive.

-Hex-

Purging Heresy
Donor
Compressor
Sep 18, 2017
I'm currently at the sex scene with Octavia. I predicted it entirely. No blowjob as that would be degrading. She's on top. She's in control of everything. The simp is completely submissive.
Ahhhh here we go, so your problem is that you want to play the dominant chad, and can't handle when the woman wants to be on top.ok
also the term simp used in this context makes absolutely no sense

ImmortalNight

Jul 4, 2020
Ahhhh here we go, so your problem is that you want to play the dominant chad, and can't handle when the woman wants to be on top.ok
also the term simp used in this context makes absolutely no sense
Sure that's exactly my problem. If you ignore literally everything I've said and only deliberately misinterpret one selective quote.

The term simp is actually perfectly applied here. I mean it couldn't be more accurate. This game should be called Cuck Simpulator.

He doesn't even get proper sex. She hurts his penis, possibly his vagina, and then asks if he's ok. Then he cums immediately. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Reactions: HansDampf788

-Hex-

Purging Heresy
Donor
Compressor
Sep 18, 2017
Sure that's exactly my problem. If you ignore literally everything I've said and only deliberately misinterpret one selective quote.

The term simp is actually perfectly applied here. I mean it couldn't be more accurate. This game should be called Cuck Simpulator.
Lol ok.
Wherever you saw the cucking i don't know also it was clear from the beginning that you don't play as a guy with a particularly strong personality and with more than one or two issues
As i already said you chose the polygamy route, what did you expect? I just replayed the whole Octavia monogamy path, and there there isn't anything sexual happening there between Avalon and anyone that isn't the MC
Look, it's clear that this game isn't for you so why not just move on?

Reactions: Spfjolietjake

XcentY

Jul 15, 2017
I've downloaded latest version and upon first start, I went in the Scene gallery and "Visiting Sun Mei" is available as a replay without having played. The same for Act Select where "Act 6" is available.

Don't know if it's normal.

durgadas

Mar 21, 2018
This is one of my favorite VNs ever. The writing is amazing and I love the character development with each even side character having something quirky or interesting about them.

I read at the outro that this hasn't been one of your most popular VNs but I don't get that part.

Nuanced characters maybe aren't as popular as the blatant Daddy-But-Not-Daddy trope is, and yeah this VN does that to some extent too, but again I just have really enjoyed it for the story more than anything else.

Guyforth

Aug 16, 2020
v7.1:

PC:
Mac:
Android:

Secondary download link for all 3 versions (downloadable separately):

Some of the changes:
  • Released first half of Act 7.
  • Over 10 new scenes.
  • Updated some earlier renders, especially the spa and steam room scenes.
  • Improved relationship picker with descriptions of girls.

Second half of Act 7 doesn't have firm ETA, but probably before the end of 2020.

Last edited:

Jay4201

Dec 22, 2019
v7.1:

PC:
Mac:
Android:

Some of the changes:
* Released first half of Act 7.
* Over 10 new scenes.
* Updated some earlier renders, especially the spa and steam room scenes.
* Improved relationship picker with descriptions of girls.

Second half of CT 7 doesn't have firm ETA, but probably before the end of 2020.
Your android version is wrong it goes to mac file instead.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Well I'm now just fuming with anger. I chose the polygamy route because it said to for more content. I didn't expect to be relegated to side character and watch myself get cucked by two women. Does it continue like this? I hate NTR content.
Seems you don't know what polygamy means.

It's basically an open relationship between the participants. You didn't get cucked, the girls are also in a relationship with each other as well as the MC.

Yes it continues like that.

ImmortalNight

Jul 4, 2020
Seems you don't know what polygamy means.

It's basically an open relationship between the participants. You didn't get cucked, the girls are also in a relationship with each other as well as the MC.

Yes it continues like that.
Seems like you can't read. First off polygamy is not polyamory. So the term is effectively meaningless as no one is married. It should have said open relationship.

Second the in game dialogue explicitly states he is ok with fooling around and only with women. That's not dating or falling in love. Avalon even apologizes for going further with Octavia than they agreed.

That's not even mentioning that her trauma is used repeatedly to prevent the MC from actually getting anywhere so she actually goes further with others than with her supposed "everything" boyfriend/uncle. Or the fact that he is not allowed to do anything with anyone else. Except of course at her own behest.

I know what happens as I've played two routes so far and will possibly try the other two. This is one of the lesser glaring issues this game has.

Honestly people who feel the need to blindly defend a game for it's own content are ridiculous.

3DReaver

May 15, 2020
you are wasting your time, people that like that type of content are never honest. That scene where he gets punched in the balls was played for laughs. i don't know about you but none that inflicts excruciating pain on me is getting away with a slap on the wrist. im still waiting for a scene when a man punching a woman in the gut hard enough to incapacitate her is presented as funny. It wont happen because everyone right in the head can agree that that is disgusting

Last edited:
Nov 1, 2019
Spent a lot of time hitting ignore on the crash page. seems a bit unstable at this point. maybe the patch fucked it up? either way, I'll leave it alone this version and wait for the next.

Vasy

Mar 21, 2017
Is it a bug/oversight that the MC ends up sleeping with Octavia/Dallas on the monogamy path in this update?

Reactions: Repuci

mdmnsjs1

Nov 21, 2018
the game needs a quickfix because the news woman on tv and the bumper car girl each have errors when theyre talking just saying

fieran

May 8, 2020
Is it a bug/oversight that the MC ends up sleeping with Octavia/Dallas on the monogamy path in this update?
I imagine it was just an oversight in the code that led to this outcome. The Act 7 monogamy route is planned by Lockheart for the second update for act 7. He doesn't spend much time on F95 anymore so I let him know about the bug.

Reactions: Repuci and Vasy
4.20 star(s) 112 Votes