4.20 star(s) 112 Votes

fieran

May 8, 2020
the game needs a quickfix because the news woman on tv and the bumper car girl each have errors when theyre talking just saying
What errors are you seeing? I beta tested this on the poly route and didn't come across any errors with those two.

fieran

May 8, 2020
Spent a lot of time hitting ignore on the crash page. seems a bit unstable at this point. maybe the patch fucked it up? either way, I'll leave it alone this version and wait for the next.
You shouldn't need to use the incest patch any longer with the newest builds. You can set relationships in the Preferences.

Reactions: GingerbreadMan

Cheka

Sep 11, 2020
I've played the first time... now... and the story is unbelievable... sad and funny... I love this game... from now on... thank you! Great work... ;)

Reactions: fieran

fieran

May 8, 2020
I've played the first time... now... and the story is unbelievable... sad and funny... I love this game... from now on... thank you! Great work... ;)
Lockheart has a discord channel that you can get to from the game. I know he would love to hear your thoughts.

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Avalon [v7.1] Lockheart

Original Size Win/Linux: 2.11 GB
Original Size Mac: 2.09 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 774 MB
Compressed Size Mac: 757 MB

Win/Linux:
Mac:

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
This game has so much potential left and could go on for a long time. too bad they are ending it soon as i could see this game going a lot further.

Reactions: Holy Bacchus

Interimaru

Jan 1, 2020
I really like this game and looking forward for more updates!

Just one thing though that caught my eye...what's the deal with this girl's leg?!

Someone please conjure an exorcist...

1600433685345.png

• Wow
Reactions: botc76 and 3rop

Kal995

Donor
May 17, 2020
The dev's next game will feature Penny in the same world as Avalon, so while Avalon will only have 8 acts, there will be more in the same world to look forward to.

emmasteadman

Aug 6, 2017
What the hell is the point of providing defined relationships choices, if the MC is just gonna FLAT out say that he is NOT blood related anyway?

I was enjoying this game up to that point. Does the patch fix that dialogue, or should I just give up now?

Honestly I hate these bait and switches, it's the lowest of the low.

Englen

Mar 17, 2019
What the hell is the point of providing defined relationships choices, if the MC is just gonna FLAT out say that he is NOT blood related anyway?

I was enjoying this game up to that point. Does the patch fix that dialogue, or should I just give up now?
Im gonna assume that you're talking about Avalon, Her and Byron arent related. The only person Byron is related to is Leah which is why she is the only one who has the option to define the relation when you meet her.

4.20 star(s) 112 Votes