4.20 star(s) 112 Votes

Raptus Puellae

Mar 23, 2020
I would never condone incestuous relations in my work. With that being said, I can't stop anyone from making minor changes to the script.rpy file if they feel any relationships within should be altered.
so... can I change Avalon and Byron's relationship to respectively wife and husband?
Probably not going to happen.

Only a couple of updates left.
not today satan! I'm fine with no incest in Bars, I can tollerate no harem in WTHI but you leave sweet Avalon out if your sick games..
(sorry for the "satan", you're the coolest pixie I know but that's the phrase to use when someone suggests something wrong)

McFarlane42

Dec 9, 2017
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
TypeError: object of type 'NoneType' has no len()

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in script
python hide:
File "F:\Renpy\Avalon\Avalon-6.4-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 914, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "F:\Renpy\Avalon\Avalon-6.4-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2028, in py_exec_bytecode
exec bytecode in globals, locals
File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in <module>
python hide:
File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 35, in _execute_python_hide
ui.interact()
File "F:\Renpy\Avalon\Avalon-6.4-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 297, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "F:\Renpy\Avalon\Avalon-6.4-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2702, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
File "F:\Renpy\Avalon\Avalon-6.4-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3095, in interact_core
renpy.display.behavior.input_post_per_interact()
File "F:\Renpy\Avalon\Avalon-6.4-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 1112, in input_post_per_interact
i.update_text(content, editable)
File "F:\Renpy\Avalon\Avalon-6.4-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 1247, in update_text
set_content(new_content)
File "F:\Renpy\Avalon\Avalon-6.4-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 1241, in set_content
l = len(content)
TypeError: object of type 'NoneType' has no len()

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Avalon 6.4
Fri Aug 21 02:44:43 2020

JaxMan

Apr 9, 2020
MC has action with either Dallas or Octavia, depending who you pick.

The whole idea of the poly relationship is that Avalon isn't ready for sex with a man after what happened to her so she wants someone else to take care of him but also has some fun with them herself.
Boy, I'm going to sound stupid, but who is Octavia? I've played through and just finished up a couple days ago and the only females characters I remember are Avalon, Dallas, Penny, Sharol, Faith, Leah, and Sun Mei. I went back and looked at the pictures on the first page and I do see a female that I don't recognize (MC is holding her like she fell off a ladder in library and in another she is walking into a room).

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Boy, I'm going to sound stupid, but who is Octavia? I've played through and just finished up a couple days ago and the only females characters I remember are Avalon, Dallas, Penny, Sharol, Faith, Leah, and Sun Mei. I went back and looked at the pictures on the first page and I do see a female that I don't recognize (MC is holding her like she fell off a ladder in library and in another she is walking into a room).
Shes the blonde with glasses and a giant pussy

Cat.

Reactions: Rock&Rule

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
Near the start of the game you have a choice about how find out more about sex abuse and help Avalon.

One choice means you meet Dallas, the other choice means you meet Octavia. You cant meet both in a single playthrough.

So if you remember Dallas, you probably made that choice, there is another path with as many scenes as with Dallas except that with Octavia

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Yeah, Octavia is the woman from the library.

JaxMan

Apr 9, 2020
Near the start of the game you have a choice about how find out more about sex abuse and help Avalon.

One choice means you meet Dallas, the other choice means you meet Octavia. You cant meet both in a single playthrough.

So if you remember Dallas, you probably made that choice, there is another path with as many scenes as with Dallas except that with Octavia
Cool, thank you! I vaguely remember having that choice now that you mention it as it was pretty early on.

sergesan

Aug 3, 2018
i dont get why the MC is the guy but all the story circles around avalon!? she let´s him hanging and finds one girl after the other and out of bad feeling she tryes to coupple them with him....i tryed it 3 times to play but i cant take it ....normaly u should make her the MC , cause he is not , maybe the 3rd wheel...but whatever i deleted it cause it´s more like female protagonist and thats not what i wanted to play....sorry but i had to say it cause it´s a little disapointing from what you await for and what you get...good luck...

• Angry
Reactions: Avaron1974

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
i dont get why the MC is the guy but all the story circles around avalon!? she let´s him hanging and finds one girl after the other and out of bad feeling she tryes to coupple them with him....i tryed it 3 times to play but i cant take it ....normaly u should make her the MC , cause he is not , maybe the 3rd wheel...but whatever i deleted it cause it´s more like female protagonist and thats not what i wanted to play....sorry but i had to say it cause it´s a little disapointing from what you await for and what you get...good luck...

Avalon is clearly a big part of the story, such is the name of the game, but everything doesnt revolve around her. The whole Leah thing has nothing to do with Avalon, as well as his father and Penny parts.

So i dont know how you can say everything circles around Avalon

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Well I'm now just fuming with anger. I chose the polygamy route because it said to for more content. I didn't expect to be relegated to side character and watch myself get cucked by two women. Does it continue like this? I hate NTR content.
Sorry to hear that. It's been a while since I last played it and I don't even know the last update(s). Therefore I can't answer that. But somehow it seems that this is not your game...

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
Well I'm now just fuming with anger. I chose the polygamy route because it said to for more content. I didn't expect to be relegated to side character and watch myself get cucked by two women. Does it continue like this? I hate NTR content.
Cucked?

If you choose the poly route you have sex with each of the woman in the path you have taken, maybe you havent reached that yet?

-Hex-

Purging Heresy
Donor
Compressor
Sep 18, 2017
Wait, so you chose the polygamy route but you're cross that the girls choose the same route too? what?

Reactions: M!

ImmortalNight

Jul 4, 2020
Wait, so you chose the polygamy route but you're cross that the girls choose the same route too? what?
Well besides the fact the girls are portrayed as perfect beings. While the men are all portrayed negatively. Even the main character is constantly pushed as insecure, incompetent, and stupid. I'd say the writer has underlying resentments.

Then there's the fact the poly route is basically just Avalon cheats a lot with people she clearly likes more than you. The main character has done nothing with anyone (including Avalon). Except for Octavia and that's only because Avalon arranged it out of guilt.

Or the fact the main character offers for her to explore sexually with other people but only women. Which somehow turns into Avalon dating and developing romantic relationships with two women so far. There's even a part where she says openly sorry I think I went further than I was supposed to with Octavia. Yet then goes on to do the same with Penny.

Considering the game gives you literally zero choices I have no control over anything.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Projecting: unconsciously taking unwanted emotions or traits you don't like about yourself and attributing them to someone else.

-Hex-

Purging Heresy
Donor
Compressor
Sep 18, 2017
Well besides the fact the girls are portrayed as perfect beings. While the men are all portrayed negatively. Even the main character is constantly pushed as insecure, incompetent, and stupid. I'd say the writer has underlying resentments.

Then there's the fact the poly route is basically just Avalon cheats a lot with people she clearly likes more than you. The main character has done nothing with anyone (including Avalon). Except for Octavia and that's only because Avalon arranged it out of guilt.

Or the fact the main character offers for her to explore sexually with other people but only women. Which somehow turns into Avalon dating and developing romantic relationships with two women so far. There's even a part where she says openly sorry I think I went further than I was supposed to with Octavia. Yet then goes on to do the same with Penny.

Considering the game gives you literally zero choices I have no control over anything.
Have we been playing the same game?
Because for my MC i remember:
-blowjob and sex with Dallas
-Sex with Octavia
-handjob with Avalon

4.20 star(s) 112 Votes