4.20 star(s) 112 Votes

emmasteadman

Aug 6, 2017
Im gonna assume that you're talking about Avalon, Her and Byron arent related. The only person Byron is related to is Leah which is why she is the only one who has the option to define the relation.
Hmm rather confusing, since she calls him Uncle.

Oct 22, 2017
What errors are you seeing? I beta tested this on the poly route and didn't come across any errors with those two.
If you use the Incest Patch, in the Dallas Route, the tv news scene only shows like a hand full of images with Patricia scattered through the scene. All content in between is giving errors. I assume it is the same with the bumper car girl. With the original script files those scenes are completelly ok. So no fix is needed, but the OP should state that the patch is only needed/compatible up to version 6.x - Without your reply I wouldn't have tried the game with the patch removed and waited until someone found a solution/posted a fix. :oops:

Sesinho

Jan 3, 2020
Maybe this game turns out a total shit, but it probably has the best beggining of any game i played. Maybe i wont remember it like the beggining of Final Fantasy VII but i hope i do. After the game i just played i need this.

JimMorrison19

Dec 14, 2017
This game isn't much in the way of sexual content, but it's one of the best written visual novels I have seen on here. I'm not yet through the first path I decided to try, the Dallas, polyamorous route. If you are tired of poorly written VNs this will be a refreshing break. Just don't expect fap material.

Reactions: Surplouf

Englen

Mar 17, 2019
If you use the Incest Patch, in the Dallas Route, the tv news scene only shows like a hand full of images with Patricia scattered through the scene. All content in between is giving errors. I assume it is the same with the bumper car girl. With the original script files those scenes are completelly ok. So no fix is needed, but the OP should state that the patch is only needed/compatible up to version 6.x - Without your reply I wouldn't have tried the game with the patch removed and waited until someone found a solution/posted a fix. :oops:
DONT use the incest patch, its outdated and doesnt work anymore. I clearly state in the post that the patch is outdated and no longer needed. I didnt bother fixing/continue the patch because it wasnt needed anymore since the option to define the relationship with Leah was added the very next release.

emmasteadman

Aug 6, 2017
Does the Poly route enable threesomes with Avalon, Dallas and the MC?
The story isn't clear on that. In the station with the MC and Dallas it seems to indicate otherwise?

Oct 22, 2017
DONT use the incest patch, its outdated and doesnt work anymore. I clearly state in the post that the patch is outdated and no longer needed. I didnt bother fixing/continue the patch because it wasnt needed anymore since the option to define the relationship with Leah was added the very next release.
Yeah - it was definately my fault for overseeing that in your post. I totally expected an info like that to be placed in the OP and just looked at your post long enough to make sure the patch wasn't updated - resulting in not rereading the actual post and my assumption to just copy over the patch from my last version of Avalon.
Therefore my suggestion to add that note to the OP.
I totally blame that on it beeing late for me and a long day of work staring at my pc screen. :whistle:

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Quite sad that this game is near the end. I'm not ready for it to go. :cry:

Maybe one day the dev will come back with "Avalon 2" because there is so much potential here with all of these characters that it seems a shame to end things so soon.

Raptus Puellae

Mar 23, 2020
The incest patch has been removed from the front page, thank you to the moderators for responding to my request so quickly :)

Just remember - We do not condone incest! We expect all relationships to be wholesome! ;)
speaking of wholesome .... get Lockheart on the phone.... Avalon, Dallas and Penny need to start a rockband

Deleted member 2735575

Anti-NTR Crusader
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2020
Quite sad that this game is near the end. I'm not ready for it to go. :cry:

Maybe one day the dev will come back with "Avalon 2" because there is so much potential here with all of these characters that it seems a shame to end things so soon.
Some of the same characters are carrying on to the next game, Penny For Your Thoughts. Lockheart is working hard on it at the moment! So there will be more adventures with characters you know and (hopefully) love, worry not!

Last edited:

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Some of the same characters are carrying on to the next game, Penny For Your Thoughts. We're (well, Lockheart, I just do some coding stuff) working hard on it at the moment! So there will be more adventures with characters you know and (hopefully) love, worry not!
So, is Penny going to become the main character that we play as, or is the title much like that of this game; the titular character is the central foucs of the game, but we're playing as a male MC, specifically this one? :unsure:

Deleted member 2735575

Anti-NTR Crusader
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2020
So, is Penny going to become the main character that we play as, or is the title much like that of this game; the titular character is the central foucs of the game, but we're playing as a male MC, specifically this one? :unsure:
There is a new male character, and Penny will have a similar 'co-MC' role to what Avalon did so far as the storytelling goes. The male MC has a 'guardian' and a 'roommate' whom we'll explore in depth, and Penny will have a unique new plot that's a very natural direction for her character! I'm quite excited about the new story and new characters, and as I accidentally revealed before, Penny isn't the only character from Avalon making the jump. Who else is coming with, I should probably keep secret for now, though!

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Regis NEX

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
There is a new male character, and Penny will have a similar 'co-MC' role to what Avalon did so far as the storytelling goes. The male MC has a 'guardian' and a 'roommate' whom we'll explore in depth, and Penny will have a unique new plot that's a very natural direction for her character! We're quite excited about the new story and new characters, and as I accidentally revealed before, Penny isn't the only character from Avalon making the jump. Who else is coming with, I should probably keep secret for now, though!
I appreciate the answers. Not many devs like to give things away so it's quite refreshing. (y)

I look forward to the new game as I've really enjoyed this one, but I still feel like the stories of this MC, Avalon, Dallas, Octavia, and Leah haven't finished yet, and it would be great to have a continuation where we see them navigating their new, unconventional, polyamorous relationship and to see how they help each other to heal their various emotional wounds together.

Last edited:

Deleted member 2735575

Anti-NTR Crusader
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2020
I appreciate the answers. Not many devs like to give things away so it's quite refreshing. (y)

I look forward to the new game as I've really enjoyed this one, but I still feel like the stories of this MC, Avalon, Dallas, Octavia, and Leah haven't finished yet, and it would be great to have a continuation where we see them navigating their new, unconventional, polyamorous relationship and to see how they help they each other to heal their various emotional wounds together.
Well, Lockheart has no current plans for a specific Avalon sequel, but I can say that you never know what the future may hold for those characters. We shall see!

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
Holy isnt alone hoping for more. this is a really good story. The emotion shown is heartfelt and I as well would hate to see it end as it has so much potential to go on for a long time.

Reactions: Thumper27

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Holy isnt alone hoping for more. this is a really good story. The emotion shown is heartfelt and I as well would hate to see it end as it has so much potential to go on for a long time.
Yeah, we've barely scratched the surface for these characters and it's already 5 seconds from over. This is much more like an introduction than a complete story.

Please Lockheart, consider making an "Avalon 2". This surely can't be the end of the story for these characters. :cry:

4.20 star(s) 112 Votes