4.20 star(s) 112 Votes

ut1stgear1

May 2, 2020
Now this game is getting very interesting. Just started Act 7. I like how Lockheart is weaving the back stories in as we move the story forward. Penny is a character, Leah has returned, Dallas is MC's F buddy and Avalon is MC's full LI. Some relationships have failed, at least one, truths have come out while one very bad guy is dead and the story goes on but it's just the end of the beginning. The writing is great with a lot of off-hand humor with images and animations that are up there with the best of them. Can't ask for anything more of a game. Paapi I understand, intellectually, your position.

Edit: Lest I forget the music. To me it's a mixed bag. Some of it I enjoy while some I don't. thoroughly enjoy the piano parts while not so thrilled with the music for Penny parts but it's not bad.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: ImmortalNight

Paapi

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2020
Now this game is getting very interesting. Just started Act 7. I like how Lockheart is weaving the back stories in as we move the story forward. Penny is a character, Leah has returned, Dallas is MC's F buddy and Avalon is MC's full LI. Some relationships have failed, at least one, truths have come out while one very bad guy is dead and the story goes on but it's just the end of the beginning. The writing is great with a lot of off-hand humor with images and animations that are up there with the best of them. Can't ask for anything more of a game. Paapi I understand, intellectually, your position.
Wth

Paapi

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2020
Not meant to be offensive.

Edit: I think the game has moved beyond the situation(s) at the beginning and it is very much worth playing.
Oh. Downloaded it yesterday. After completing it, immediately deleted it without taking a backup.

Last edited:

Real Kreten

Apr 10, 2020
A moment ago, I got to a place in the story where I have to take a break.
When Byron was about to tell Avalon the secret truth about her father's death. I started to think, dev doesn't want to do it, they will not do this one, the relationship between Byron and Avalon must be stronger than this.
.​

Developer did it :cautious:.
Looking at the previous development of the story, Byron devoted himself entirely to Avalon and her feelings until that morning.
The nightmares started the day when the situation could turn around. Byron remembered the death of his best friend. Then he remembered the death of all possible relatives at the doctor. Fearing his sister's death, he found his father hanging in his office.
I think he was just so ready to find his own ceiling beam and follow his father's example after Avalon scene. Penny would find two hangmen that day. :HideThePain:

I assume that when I get back to the game, dev will do it all alright. However, do not make this scene Avalon a fair weather girlfriend? I don't know if I'll be able to believe the end "until death do them a part."

EDIT: The problem was solved by highlighting the imbalance within their relationship.
Avalon threatened our protagonist, a person with a panicked fear that people would leave him, by leaving him. Byron will try all the more to forget his needs and prefer Avalon even more than before. Bravo. :(

Last edited:

TheSidewinder

Mar 31, 2020
Does anyone know on what routes/paths you can get the gallery scenes for "Good Vibrations" and "Meet The Pussy" ?

I've played both routes, the one for Dallas and..... (the other woman, I forget her name. Octavia?), but both times as a poly choice, not a monogamy choice, and those are the only two scenes I don't have unlocked.

(And I sure wish Oscar 6's integrated Gallery addition would allow an unlock option, but you know what they say about wishing.)

ImmortalNight

Jul 4, 2020
A moment ago, I got to a place in the story where I have to take a break.
When Byron was about to tell Avalon the secret truth about her father's death. I started to think, dev doesn't want to do it, they will not do this one, the relationship between Byron and Avalon must be stronger than this.
.​

Developer did it :cautious:.
Looking at the previous development of the story, Byron devoted himself entirely to Avalon and her feelings until that morning.
The nightmares started the day when the situation could turn around. Byron remembered the death of his best friend. Then he remembered the death of all possible relatives at the doctor. Fearing his sister's death, he found his father hanging in his office.
I think he was just so ready to find his own ceiling beam and follow his father's example after Avalon scene. Penny would find two hangmen that day. :HideThePain:

I assume that when I get back to the game, dev will do it all alright. However, do not make this scene Avalon a fair weather girlfriend? I don't know if I'll be able to believe the end "until death do them a part."
Pretty sure he's planning an Acting Lessons style fire. Honestly it would have been better if Byron had ended his misery.

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
Pretty sure he's planning an Acting Lessons style fire. Honestly it would have been better if Byron had ended his misery.
Sadly if that happens it will be the last game of his I play. I hated the way acting lessons ended. I would rather see characters break up then be forced to make a choice of who lives or dies. I also think ending this game just as it is really just starting is sad but do not let it end that way.

Reactions: HansDampf788

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
I hope you guys are wrong about the ending.
That would be a cruel way to end this VN.

Alandira

Jan 18, 2018
Technically, no. Her Uncle was adopted so they're not blood related. And no, it's not really patchable either. It's a big part of the story that he's adopted. Sorry!

I'm not sure what country you are from, but I'm from the US, and here this would be considered incest by law. In the US, and many other countries, there are three definitions for consensual incest: 1) biological, 2) social/cultural, and 3) legal.

Someone who is adopted into your family is, in most places, legally and socially considered your family, and so while it wouldn't be incest biologically, it would be considered as such socially and legally.

I can appreciate trying to avoid Patreon's ban hammer, but the relationship between Byron and Avalon is legally considered incest in my country and many others, it should be tagged as such.

BigDaddyDom

Mar 4, 2020
Not sure what to make of this game. There are some oddities I thought might be figured out over time before learning that the VN is almost over. This was disappointing especially since Avalon (my favorite character in this game by far) hasn't even had sex or given a legit BJ to the MC yet :unsure: and of all the characters the devs chose Penny to start a new game with? I can't be the only one that found her character extremely annoying? :LOL: I literally started skipping through her dialogue in her scenes (which IMO there were way too many).

Not trying to hate on the game btw, just confused why the devs would choose not to continue developing this game with so much more it could do with the main interesting characters, then move forward with the one character that felt like she didn't even need to be in the game at all.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Not sure what to make of this game. There are some oddities I thought might be figured out over time before learning that the VN is almost over. This was disappointing especially since Avalon (my favorite character in this game by far) hasn't even had sex or given a legit BJ to the MC yet :unsure: and of all the characters the devs chose Penny to start a new game with? I can't be the only one that found her character extremely annoying? :LOL: I literally started skipping through her dialogue in her scenes (which IMO there were way too many).

Not trying to hate on the game btw, just confused why the devs would choose not to continue developing this game with so much more it could do with the main interesting characters, then move forward with the one character that felt like she didn't even need to be in the game at all.
She has given a blow job and if you'd paid any attention to the dev he always intended this to be 8 updates long.

It was never going to be a long game.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
She has given a blow job and if you'd paid any attention to the dev he always intended this to be 8 updates long.

His complaint is more I think that the focus during those 8 episodes was maybe not there where he expected it and someone else waltzed in and stole the show. :p You can agree or disagree with him on that.

BigDaddyDom

Mar 4, 2020

Yeah, I hadn't paid attention to the dev, I just started playing this.

Just seems strange to me that the dev would discontinue the story of in my opinion a much more interesting and better looking main character in order to write another game based on an odd bit character that was more or less needless in this current game. Did the dev poll his patrons and people here actually liked Penny?? Also what Avalon gave was a handjob while catching the jizz in her mouth, not really a full BJ

Reactions: PapaSnabes1

BigDaddyDom

Mar 4, 2020
His complaint is more I think that the focus during those 8 episodes was maybe not there where he expected it and someone else waltzed in and stole the show. :p You can agree or disagree with him on that.
Well, it's not really a complaint even. I suppose I'm just confused about the decision. So based on your response, many people actually like the Penny character? and that's why the dev is moving forward with her? I felt her irritatingly obnoxious :LOL: To each his own though I guess. Hoped for more of the Avalon character

4.20 star(s) 112 Votes