4.20 star(s) 112 Votes

ImmortalNight

Jul 4, 2020
Pennys like James Bond, Jason Bourne and Ethan Hunt all rolled into 1 its ridiculous, and im really surprised that the 1st time we get to have sex with Avalon its alone, i really thought Dallas would be involved so that was great
There's a better chance of Penny coming in and taking both girls than any threesome action.

• Haha
Reactions: BigDaddyDom

xxTHESTYGIANxx

Nov 11, 2018
I do not understand the Monogomy route when there is nothing there. The Polygomy is fine and dandy as I love Dallas's character but for a true romance the 1 on 1 route is lacking big time. I am sorry, I have always talked this VN up. For the first time there was a MC I liked. He wasnt beta, he wasnt a douche ect. But at the end of the day any type of actual "Her and me against the world" relationship is forgotten. Sorry, but if you are only intrested in making a polygomy game, which has been more focused on Avalon then do that and change the MC to Avalon. I mean really the MC has had relations with Dallas more than anyone and then it ends on the MC and Avalon...FINALLY? But in the Mono route they still havent? I am sorry that makes no sense to me.

ut1stgear1

May 2, 2020
I do not understand the Monogomy route when there is nothing there. The Polygomy is fine and dandy as I love Dallas's character but for a true romance the 1 on 1 route is lacking big time. I am sorry, I have always talked this VN up. For the first time there was a MC I liked. He wasnt beta, he wasnt a douche ect. But at the end of the day any type of actual "Her and me against the world" relationship is forgotten. Sorry, but if you are only intrested in making a polygomy game, which has been more focused on Avalon then do that and change the MC to Avalon. I mean really the MC has had relations with Dallas more than anyone and then it ends on the MC and Avalon...FINALLY? But in the Mono route they still havent? I am sorry that makes no sense to me.
At the beginning Myrabelle does advise to take the poly route for the most content. Lockheart has said he is going to release a bonus release so I think the mono route might part of that release. At least I hope so.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
At the beginning Myrabelle does advise to take the poly route for the most content. Lockheart has said he is going to release a bonus release so I think the mono route might part of that release. At least I hope so.
My understanding the bonus was to be a led up to the penny vn. Maybe I misunderstood but I remember being really sad about it

MRMIdAS2k

Mar 21, 2018
Time for me to bitch about grammar, because apparently that's all I do.

"All of the sudden" should be "All of a sudden" and
"I do know that your pressing into my penis" should be "I do know that you're pressing into my penis"

And that's all I caught, other than that, I enjoyed the update. :)

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019

"I do know that your pressing into my penis" should be "I do know that you're pressing into my penis"

Both all of the sudden and all of a sudden sound right to me. I abuse the English language way more than most of these devs though:p

fieran

May 8, 2020

Hrmm, I must have missed a couple of things while proofreading for Lock :D I will pass this along to him so he can fix when he gets around to the next build.

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
Even if said content is NTR cucking the main character here.
They are not together. MC and Leah are not in a relationship. If Leah then has sex with someone else, it's not cheating, it's not sharing, it's not cucking, and it's certainly not NTR. This site, or at least a very vocal minority on it, thinks that any person in a relationship with anybody other than the main character is NTR and that's bullshit.

The main character has chosen Avalon, or Avalon and Dallas, or Avalon and that other girl whose route I still haven't played. He has not chosen Leah (at least not yet).

fieran

May 8, 2020
Lock is still working on both the poly and mono routes right now. There is more work to do and he will be releasing those as soon as they are finished up. Once the poly and mono routes are complete, he will be working on the bonus Act 8, which will include more lewd content.

Once the mono and poly route update is complete for Act 7, I would suggest replaying Act 7.

4.20 star(s) 112 Votes