4.20 star(s) 112 Votes

faradhii

Sep 8, 2019
I'm sorry this game is ending, but glad it will actually get the "finished" tag :) I'm leery of "Penny for your thoughts" only because I'm not normally into female protag. Lockheart writes such a good story that I'm definitely willing to give Penny a try :)

ImmortalNight

Jul 4, 2020
They are not together. MC and Leah are not in a relationship. If Leah then has sex with someone else, it's not cheating, it's not sharing, it's not cucking, and it's certainly not NTR. This site, or at least a very vocal minority on it, thinks that any person in a relationship with anybody other than the main character is NTR and that's bullshit.

The main character has chosen Avalon, or Avalon and Dallas, or Avalon and that other girl whose route I still haven't played. He has not chosen Leah (at least not yet).
Except he is in a relationship with her. If he doesn't end up with her it's cucking by the writer.

Whatever your vocal minority defines NTR as is fairly irrelevant to reality.

fieran

May 8, 2020
I'm sorry this game is ending, but glad it will actually get the "finished" tag :) I'm leery of "Penny for your thoughts" only because I'm not normally into female protag. Lockheart writes such a good story that I'm definitely willing to give Penny a try :)
Penny for Your Thoughts will have a male protagonist as well as Penny.

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
Except he is in a relationship with her. If he doesn't end up with her it's cucking by the writer.

Whatever your vocal minority defines NTR as is fairly irrelevant to reality.
What relationship? They are brother and sister, not a romantic couple. She likes him, yeah, and kissed him. But he freaked out and she disappeared.

They are not a couple by any sane definition. Therefore she can fuck anyone she wants and it's not cucking.

fieran

May 8, 2020
I decided to pick up the game and have noticed something strange. In act 1, I picked Octavia. Once I got to act 2, when Byron is about to go pick up Avalon's stuff from her mom, he calls Dallas and there's a huge conversation about them meeting the night before. That makes no sense in the path I've picked. Have I somehow hit a bug? I tried searching but didn't see anything about that in the first 2 pages
I haven't run into this problem. I will start a new game and see if I can get this to happen. If so, I will let Lockheart know. He doesn't come to the forums much.

ImmortalNight

Jul 4, 2020
What relationship? They are brother and sister, not a romantic couple. She likes him, yeah, and kissed him. But he freaked out and she disappeared.

They are not a couple by any sane definition. Therefore she can fuck anyone she wants and it's not cucking.
He was going to accept her but she was gone. She was unable to contact him for 6 months. She's back now. I have no interest in Penny or her game to begin with, but Leah sleeping with others and never Byron is even worse.

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
Well yea he freaked but the keyword here is she "disappeared" before they could resolve it. Cant fix or figure out where things are if its only one sided and you dont know how the other side feels.

Reactions: ImmortalNight

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
im with immortal its wrong and worse this game has potential to go further and many of us have said so and also said we do not even have any interest in a "Penny" game... she is a side character nothing more yet she has completely taken over the Avalon story before the main story really had a chance.

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
He was going to accept her but she was gone. She was unable to contact him for 6 months. She's back now. I have no interest in Penny or her game to begin with, but Leah sleeping with others and never Byron is even worse.
I'm trying to wrap my head around your reasoning.

They both may have wanted to get together at different times, but they never did. Leah is "the one that got away". That's the past.

In the present, MC has chosen to be in a relationship with at least Avalon. When asked if she wanted in on that, Leah said "not really". MC hasn't even been asked or offered an opinion on whether he wants Leah to join a poly relationship.

As of right now, they are not together. They are not romantically involved. They are simply brother and sister.

Do I want to see Leah and MC together? You bet your ass I do. She's my fave.

But if that's not the route that her story goes, and if she's in the next game, if would absolutely love to see her with someone that makes her happy and gives us some good scenes.

That's not cucking. That's moving on.

Last edited:
Reactions: thorin0815

ImmortalNight

Jul 4, 2020
I'm trying to wrap my head around your reasoning.

They both may have wanted to get together at different times, but they never did. Leah is "the one that got away". That's the past.

In the present, MC has chosen to be in a relationship with at least Avalon. When asked if she wanted in on that, Leah said "not really". MC hasn't even been asked or offered an opinion on whether he wants Leah to join a poly relationship.

As of right now, they are not together. They are not romantically involved. They are simply brother and sister.

Do I want to see Leah and MC together? You bet your ass I do. She's my fave.

But if that's not the route that her story goes, and if she's in the next game, if would absolutely love to see her with someone that makes her happy and gives us some good scenes.

That's not cucking. That's moving on.
Well thanks for spoiling the update. Kinda not interested in playing it now. Shame really.

Honestly wtf was the point of introducing her at all. Why have her and Byron clearly pine for each other. Why have Avalon even ask her.

It was already irksome that the MC driving everything is essentially Avalon and not the one you play as. So it's effectively a female MC game. That said apparently even she gets rejected by LIs. What happens with Sun Mei? Does she decide to bang her grandfather instead of the cuck MC. :rolleyes:

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
Well thanks for spoiling the update. Kinda not interested in playing it now. Shame really.

Honestly wtf was the point of introducing her at all. Why have her and Byron clearly pine for each other. Why have Avalon even ask her.

It was already irksome that the MC driving everything is essentially Avalon and not the one you play as. So it's effectively a female MC game. That said apparently even she gets rejected by LIs. What happens with Sun Mei? Does she decide to bang her grandfather instead of the cuck MC. :rolleyes:
Wait... What the fuck are you doing arguing in the thread about this shit if you haven't even played the update?! Gtfo and play it and then come back.

Damn son.

Reactions: MarioDude

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
im with immortal its wrong and worse this game has potential to go further and many of us have said so and also said we do not even have any interest in a "Penny" game... she is a side character nothing more yet she has completely taken over the Avalon story before the main story really had a chance.
Avalon has a short story. There is really nowhere else to take things once her and MC are together.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Avalon has a short story. There is really nowhere else to take things once her and MC are together.
That's a matter of opinion that I don't personally share. I would love to know more about her and see more of their relationship. Sadly the devs prefer Penny and it is their baby. But that said there is always places to go with characters. Imo.

4.20 star(s) 112 Votes