4.20 star(s) 112 Votes

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
I believe he took it from King Arthur as it states in game. Though Lockheart is a brony. Also there's a part in game where Avalon is portrayed as a Centaur.
centaur and horse has little difference, I said that Avalon is a name given on horseback and not to a woman, but someone said that it means to be a Celtic name ... and that it means "island of apples" good in terms ends up being like a pronunciation for names that in ancient times were used for naming islands, sun, moon, plants and so on, ancient Indians named their children using these proverbs of object names on their children.
I just thought this name was strange for a game of this class. ;)

Reactions: Ayhsel

Netgear

Jul 25, 2018
There is no reason to have him bang his sister. She doesn't even need to exist. Just because she does exist, that doesn't mean MC needs to bang her. Not all females are LI's, they're plot characters.

This game was always going to be short

Letting MC bang Leah would just further that issue.
Ok then, lets keep Avalon short and do a follow up or sequel with Byron, Leah and Avalon, just to learn a bit more about Leah's past, present and why not her future too and how it intertwine all togeter with Byron's father.

ImmortalNight

Jul 4, 2020
Ok then, lets keep Avalon short and do a follow up or sequel with Byron, Leah and Avalon, just to learn a bit more about Leah's past, present and why not her future too and how it intertwine all togeter with Byron's father.
That sounds interesting actually. He should carry over the elements that everyone liked.

Reactions: SeveredRealms

r3ck5

Mar 19, 2017
I just ran through the game again and could not duplicate what happened to you. Can you start a fresh game and see if it happens to you again? Maybe keep track of any choices that you made as well, just in case.
It was my very first time playing the game so the save was as fresh as it could be, but I did just restart (after finishing Dallas' side of the story) and it seems to work fine now. Something must have glitched in my 1st save, like a value not being saved and defaulting to Dallas.

ut1stgear1

May 2, 2020
Let's talk about the musical score for Avalon. Overall it's great. This is the rank I give each character theme for me.

1. Leah
edit: (when they first meet)
2. Avalon
3. Octavia
4. Dallas
5. Merc Faith Lance
6. Penny

edit: There is a recurring theme for Leah and Avalon that is also very nice.

Leah's is the most relaxing while Penny's is the most grating to me. There is room for movement with Avalon and Octavia and between Merc group and penny but hands down Leah's theme is the best.

Great job Lockheart with the musical score. (y)

Last edited:

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
All you that are wanting to see more of faith I hope it ain't as a love interest. She covered for her father molesting countless girls (by doing horrible things). She ain't a LI, she's trash.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
All you that are wanting to see more of faith I hope it ain't as a love interest. She covered for her father molesting countless girls (by doing horrible things). She ain't a LI, she's trash.
Maybe they just want some harsh justice for her?

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Let's talk about the musical score for Avalon. Overall it's great. This is the rank I give each character theme for me.

1. Leah
2. Avalon
3. Octavia
4. Dallas
5. Merc Faith Lance
6. Penny

Leah's is the most relaxing while Penny's is the most grating to me. There is room for movement with Avalon and Octavia and between Merc group and penny but hands down Leah's theme is the best.

This game is one of the best when music is related. They did a great job picking the songs and using them.

I absolutely love One Step Closer. Such a gentle emotional melody.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
If your on the poly route he most defiantly is in a relationship with her. It was started before Avalon and she just walked back into his life before the last update.
He turned her down that's why she left.

She kissed him, he ran away. They are most certainly NOT in a relationship.

This vn is called avalon. I understand other characters are added to add and fill out a story. The only thing I hope for is avalon story to be completed satisfactorily.

The penny's the Leah's the mercs etc don't matter at all to me. It's the mc and his LI's i care about.
Avalon's story has been finished. Her only plot point was to get over the rape, she has. The next update wraps up the romances and then the last update is the bonus one to wrap up Leah's.

The next story is about Penny. Avalon isn't getting any more.

Leah isn't going to end up with the MC of this game, she isn't interested in a poly relationship so she will likely be moving on to Penny's story and end up with the male MC of that one.

Shagrynn

Apr 3, 2018
I thought Penny was the MC of the next game. Anyway, my favourite character in all of this is Byron, he's so graphically and emotionally different from most MCs being him for a bit was a blast. I'm gonna miss him.

ImmortalNight

Jul 4, 2020

1. Leah
2. Avalon
3. Octavia
4. Dallas
5. Merc Faith Lance
6. Penny

I could be wrong but I'm pretty sure he didn't compose any music. Just chose NCS music to use.

ImmortalNight

Jul 4, 2020
I thought Penny was the MC of the next game. Anyway, my favourite character in all of this is Byron, he's so graphically and emotionally different from most MCs being him for a bit was a blast. I'm gonna miss him.
No it's cASSian. The male survivor of Penny's superhero children. Likely to be just as OP, unattractive, and annoying as she is. He is also much younger and there's no familial ties which removes two of the elements that drew my interest to this game.

Shame really as these characters' stories are definitely incomplete.

ut1stgear1

May 2, 2020
This game is one of the best when music is related. They did a great job picking the songs and using them.

I absolutely love One Step Closer. Such a gentle emotional melody.
Googled "One Step Closer" and it is anything but gentle and emotional. It's a hard rock song by Linkin Park. There is also another "One Step Closer" by the Doobie Brothers which is more of a Jazz song.

• Haha

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Googled "One Step Closer" and it is anything but gentle and emotional. It's a hard rock song by Linkin Park. There is also another "One Step Closer" by the Doobie Brothers which is more of a Jazz song.
Well, I forgot to mention that I meant the one in Avalon.

Netgear

Jul 25, 2018
Leah isn't going to end up with the MC of this game, she isn't interested in a poly relationship so she will likely be moving on to Penny's story and end up with the male MC of that one.
The selection of your word poly clearly state two or more, like a harem route, but a sequel with Leah, Avalon and Byron is still possible in a mono where Byron would be force to choose between Avalon and Leah, force in a mono route, that way you create drama in the story by tearing him apart between is love for Avalon and his would be love between Leah (sister[patch] or friend), lets say like DrPinkCake did in Acting Lessons.
Personally, i would go with the Leah route in this sequel because i love her more than Avalon, mainly because she has a womanly figure, it's more appealing to me than Avalon's.

And you know, it could be with or without Avalon in the story, in a more distant future where Leah is not as much against sharing Byron, you know, people evolve and after all, this is just a story written by someone, so the evolution can be much faster than in real life.

Reactions: ImmortalNight

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
The selection of your word poly clearly state two or more, like a harem route, but a sequel with Leah, Avalon and Byron is still possible in a mono where Byron would be force to choose between Avalon and Leah, force in a mono route, that way you create drama in the story by tearing him apart between is love for Avalon and his would be love between Leah (sister[patch] or friend), lets say like DrPinkCake did in Acting Lessons.
Personally, i would go with the Leah route in this sequel because i love her more than Avalon, mainly because she has a womanly figure, it's more appealing to me than Avalon's.

And you know, it could be with or without Avalon in the story, in a more distant future where Leah is not as much against sharing Byron, you know, people evolve and after all, this is just a story written by someone, so the evolution can be much faster than in real life.
Only reason I brought it up is because Leah is likely to be in Penny's story which is next and she is likely to end up with someone there.

Even if the dev returned to Avalon after Penny's game, Leah won't be in it, she'll already be with someone.

To be honest, the male protag in Penny's looks better for her.

I'd also be willing to put money on the dev never splitting up Avalon and Byron.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: ImmortalNight
4.20 star(s) 112 Votes