Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Hahaha today is a great day there are only updates for games that I love :love:

Reactions: D Dog

opfela

Jan 18, 2018
I think it is clear enough where the journey is going.

OT: Did he provide any reason why there is a delay in release?
Wait for the twist!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

That would be funny and as an April Fools joke, I could live with it. But if there really comes a twist like that, I am seriously heartbroken. My lovely MILFS :(

• Haha
Reactions: Grelk and Ph4r40h

Mr.Dayn

Sep 18, 2021
I feel bad for cody, he is good character i think dev could add shareing eva path cody. B'cus mc just literally fuck his mother in front of him , i think he deserve love from his mother .. but shareing path must be optional for just who like to ntr generally i don't like ntr root but cody is like exception

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
I feel bad for cody, he is good character i think dev could add shareing eva path cody. B'cus mc just literally fuck his mother in front of him , i think he deserve love from his mother .. but shareing path must be optional for just who like to ntr generally i don't like ntr root but cody is like exception
Or simply continue the path where MC wants hook up Cody with Sophia's daughter (always forget her name, she is so forgettable). I will be more than satisfied with Cody fucking that bitch while I'm fucking his sister, his mommy, his aunt (our mommy :devilish:) and his mommy's girlfriend.

Last edited:

delacroix2

Nov 19, 2020
:poop:
S1.jpg

halil123

May 23, 2017

You feel bad for him? He is lucky we haven't castrated him or spiked his drinks with estrogen pills. He could have been a sissy in a slave Leia outfit. He should thank us for only fucking his mother.

Last edited:

Kalsan

Mar 19, 2020
Or simply continue the path where MC wants hook up Cody with Sophia's daughter (always forget her name, she is so forgettable). I will be more than satisfied with Cody fucking that bitch while I'm fucking his sister, his mommy, his aunt (our mommy :devilish:) and his mommy's girlfriend.
Actually I don't think that fits the general audience of this game. The "stealing girls" crowd and the "sharing girls" crowd are not even remotely the same, both crowd actually hate each other. I even have my doubts about the whole Coddy x Chloe shit, I hope the devs doesn't continue that path. It just doesn't fit the story, this is as far as I can tell a netori-harem kinda game, adding sharing will only make the fans go ballistic.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Derek Lamperouge

The Nut1138

Feb 4, 2020
Actually I don't think that fits the general audience of this game. The "stealing girls" crowd and the "sharing girls" crowd are not even remotely the same, both crowd actually hate each other. I even have my doubts about the whole Coddy x Chloe shit, I hope the devs doesn't continue that path. It just doesn't fit the story, this is as far as I can tell a netori-harem kinda game, adding sharing will only make the fans go ballistic.
It's never even crossed my mind to let Cody do anything with anyone. I don't go the bully route, but I'm not giving Chloe to him, and I'm certainly not letting him watch.

Kalsan

Mar 19, 2020
It's never even crossed my mind to let Cody do anything with anyone. I don't go the bully route, but I'm not giving Chloe to him, and I'm certainly not letting him watch.
For me he is one of the most useless characters of this game to be honest, if you aren't into bulling him or exhibitionism he doesn't have a role in the story. Plus he is creepy as fuck I wouldn't let him anywhere near any of the girls even if I'm not following her path.

4.10 star(s) 171 Votes