the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
Thanks bro! But really after losing ten of thousands $ worth of investment in Bitgrail incident this month and fact that one guy I knew got killed with his gf by government mafia recently cannot compete anything really...
nah.. bad times are always followed by better times..
(yeah.. call me fortune cookie :p)

RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016
The golden rule in aviation is that ''Rules are written with blood'' since one mistake costs our lives. But as for this , we can say that ''Rules are written with fap frequency''. It is understandable that people are disappointed including me. However , I have not lost any faith for this project and the developer, and I will continue to support them as much as I can.

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
It's not 1.0 but 0.1.0. Huge difference. Last update was very late at night (at least in Europe) so I guess it's possible. We can only wait. I hope next update after this one will have these remaining scenes as well as new content. I wouldn't mind some huge update:p

Reactions: kiteares

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
It's already released. Crap, I can't improve my pledge cuz of Patreon's bugs now -.-'

Kane Salvatore

Salvatore Studios
Donor
Jan 2, 2018
I'd pledge.. but kind of broke atm.. hopefully i can fix that in the future... till then will wait for the release here @Burt Reynolds Mustache or @T4bbo might post it here soon :eazyHype::eazyHype:

edit: request thread

3.90 star(s) 182 Votes