Kane Salvatore

Salvatore Studios
Donor
Jan 2, 2018
sadly i'm broke :FeelsBadMan:.. but get payed tomorrow XD.. if it's not up by then i can see about it :FuckYea:

EisTeeAT

Oct 1, 2017
really depends if any 10+ patreons share it here .. i think we might have to wait for the 5+ ones to get the new update

If only i were rich .. 8*(

Reactions: fyahrebel

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
Really short but that's understandable for a given reasons. We can at least expect something more next time. As for a content it's ofc pretty damn good but since it's so short I guess it's worth to wait for a next one to really judge it.
I've found 2 typos: On a Silver's path during the bowling when he says Good job... there should be contract.
On Robert's path in restaurant Kimiko says: It's not like I just sit here talking to every customer. Customer should be corrected.
Overall love where it goes but can't judge it properly for now. Hope next one will be at least 0.9 size. Keep it up pals

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
It ends at the middle of a date the very same evening it starts. I would recommend to wait for next one as this one is way too short to satisfy. Build up is fine and ideas are pretty neat so I will wait patiently for next one.

Dolphin3000

May 9, 2017
Don't be shy when developing the MC's events! They are very good and I like the way they're progressing, but I noticed more fun was reserved for Robert's events in the Jacuzzi and at the bowling. Not fair! ;)
Give the MC options and keep it coming! This game is getting better and better! I can't wait to see the rest of this date! I guess he is allowed a wish, I hope we can pick one out of two or three.

I found some typos:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016
Okay , First of all i should say that this game is my favourite. I like story&dialogues and graphics ofc. However , i have to say this.. Finishing updates at the middle of content is kinda frustrating. This update finished at the middle of conversation. (You had some unlucky events for this update so it can be understandable) As for previous update, it finished while MC and Sonya are having sex. What i mean is that you are not concluding the updates. This is the biggest negative and probably the only negative thing i can say about game.

3.90 star(s) 182 Votes