frozenfeet

Aug 2, 2019
I liked the game but the only thing that really disappointed me was that Christine was so fucking hot in her office outfit and I did not get to fuck her in it one time but Silver does. Made me so sad.

Reactions: Dolphin3000

rogosh

Jan 29, 2018
anybody got save for pool table? im probably on a different route because I didnt get that one scene
I got mine on silver ntr route my MC just took jess out instead of christine at the end. If someone doesnt hook ya up with it ill try and post it this afternoon.

JokingSnapple

Aug 28, 2016
One of the endings I got is christine leaves with Robert, and Jess eventually stops talking to me and Robert ends up with both girls doing webcams show with him. There was a bug tho through this ending so I couldnt see the full ending.

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
the sandbox part killed it for me.
now, when playing an update (it was like this from the yacht update) i feel confused by my own saves,
what is what, how much love/lust do i need for this and that, its hard to remember.
so, i load a save, and need to reply a shitton of crap, and i get bored and fast forward and i feel so damn detached.
now i only hope for an ending so i can delete the game. its a pity because before the yacht it was one of my favorite games.

Cgt35

Dec 13, 2018
Hi all, how can we patch this uncle conversations, direct in to the game folder like usual ?

arms99

May 11, 2018
Do u have ntr routes too?
Usually I don't do ntr, but since the routes where ending I was curious so I checked it out. Here is a save for the Silver ntr

I also posted a save before from the Robert ntr:
https://f95zone.to/threads/babysitter-v0-2-0-t4bbo.2428/post-2583185
This save is half way thought the update, but between the 2 you should get most of the scenes from this update. Although this one is not full ntr, since I did keep Jess for the MC.

ps. a warning the ntr routes are buggy, you get a lot of error you'll have to skip.

ustar

Dec 29, 2017
Change-Log?
I guess this is the CHANGELOG for 0.2.0
Babysitter:

Until month and half of very intensive work we are going to release the single biggest version of Babysitter with endings for both NTR routes. So let me show you some numbers.
In this version you can find:

- 1000 rendered images (350 hours just pure rendering)!

- 17 long animations and several short (2 pic) animations
- progress on all routes and maybe too much erotic scenes :D

- over 5k lines of code

3.90 star(s) 182 Votes