T4bbo

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2017
MC is pathetic, if he loses Christine he basically sits around and watches her have sex.

My first priority would've been to take Silver's wife Veruca, start a relationship with her and then also fuck his daughter nonstop. Not watch as I'm being cucked.
Well you've played the game in a way that your MC is pathetic... maybe you enjoy it deep down and you don't know it... cause there are many ways to not let the Robert or Silver get to Christine... and even if that happens you still can take Silver's wife Veruca and make her pregnant...

I'm actually having lot of fun reading comments about people saying there should be ending like this and that... and actually there are those endings implemented in the game... :)

Some hints for NTR endings:
1.) Obviously Corporate/Patreon alias Silver/Robert paths have different endings, but also...
2.) Horny vs Friend points of Christine impacts her attitude towards Silver/Robert...
3.) Threesome with Jessica impacts the endings...
4.) Fact whether you saved Jessica from Silver impacts the endings...
5.) Fact whether you fucked Veruca impacts the endings...

Btw. we have 69 reviews! Number of reviews like all erotic games should have!

Last edited:

thevampirate

Feb 15, 2019
Well you've played the game in a way that your MC is pathetic... maybe you enjoy it deep down and you don't know it... cause there are many ways to not let the Robert or Silver get to Christine... and even if that happens you still can take Silver's wife Veruca and make her pregnant...

I'm actually having lot of fun reading comments about people saying there should be ending like this and that... and actually there are those endings implemented in the game... :)

1.) Obviously Corporate/Patreon alias Silver/Robert paths have different endings, but also...
2.) Horny vs Friend points of Christine impacts her attitude towards Silver/Robert...
my only issuse with the NTR is if you choose not to tell her earlier you just put up with it later even if you choose to do something about it. I didnt tell her earlier because i didnt want to mention about me spying on her but i understand why it happened. Also I'd perfer a friendship/business relationship option with Veruca if you are on a dont cheat playthrough. I said it earlier Every version I play a new game from scratch and try different routes but i think I'll try this one a second time to see the Chris at silver work differences

Jan 5, 2019
Yea you can actually cheat to boost the girls love points and horny points or you can just make the right choices to where the MC gets plenty of action. This game has so many variables and people cry first like its an actual life experience or something. Then they cry no fair when they didnt make the right choices or follow the walkthru. I mean people amaze me. How many Hey Whats Christines Computer Password or Silvers Password questions have we seen on this thread? Follow the damn walkthru if your route you took sucked or hell boost the points there is no shame in that. This game freakin rocks thank you T4BBO.

Last edited:

Zoey Raven

Game Developer/Walkthrough/Guide Maker
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
Is there an updated walkthrough for this, haven't seen anything since 1.8b? Also is this technically a final version?

Last edited:
Reactions: Darkside00

Wicked Garden

Osiris
Donor
May 9, 2018

Thanks and good luck with the rest of your game.

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
(added introduction)
To avoid confusion:
This patch restores original roles of the main characters: godfather and goddaughter will become uncle and niece again, as they originally were before Patreon policy changed.

The patch was not originally made by me, I just modified it by replacing the Python startswith method with the regex-aware re.match and added a replacement filter for "goddaddy" and a misspelled "goddaughter" to it.

Python:
# code inspired by bossapplesauce @ f95zone
init python:
    hardcoded = {}

def rel_rest(text):
        def text_repl(t):
            if renpy.re.match("god+(?:daughter|daugther)", t.group(0)): return "niece"
            elif renpy.re.match("god+(?:father|daddy)", t.group(0)): return "uncle"
            elif renpy.re.match("God+(?:daughter|daugther)", t.group(0)): return "Niece"
            elif renpy.re.match("God+(?:father|daddy)", t.group(0)): return "Uncle"
        return hardcoded[text] if text in hardcoded else renpy.re.sub( r'(?:(?i)god+(?:father|daughter|daugther|daddy))', text_repl, text )

config.say_menu_text_filter = rel_rest

Added misspelled version of goddaughter ('goddaugther') to the replacement filter

Added a fix for another misspelled version of goddaughter ('godddaughter') to the filter. Now it will catch them all, no matter how many d's have been shoved in there in a row :KEK:
(Thanks to Transcan for the report)

rel_rest.rpy file from inside the zip archive goes into the 'game' subfolder in the game root folder:

babysitter_rel_rest.png

Most of the patches I've made can be extracted directly into the game root folder, but this one follows the suit of the original rel_rest patch.

Last edited:

redweiler2

Sep 19, 2018
Guys.! I have a problem with my english and i Don't understand what path I am
can i have A christine save, A christine and Jessica threesome Save and A full NTR save
thank you all!!!!

dobzzz

Feb 7, 2018

Btw. we have 69 reviews! Number of reviews like all erotic games should have!
Damn what a burn

MrRick

Apr 30, 2018
Is an Android version going to be released by the game creator or should I stop coming back to check?

Madeddy

Dec 17, 2017
Selfmade hotfix:

What's this? Infos:

This package is a small fix for "Babysitter version 0.2.0". In the archive are just a few text/image files and it was packed on linux. So, there is no malicious content in there.
Description:
As far as I could ascertain and read here from other users, there are five bugs present in v0.2.0 which prevent the player from progressing.
  • Four images missing: 'Day15_AfterYacht_{44|47|70|74}_output.jpg' (These files where there in previous versions. Strange.)
  • One misspelled jump command: 'End{O|o}fDay'
  • Minor: A few typos corrected

The attached file archive corrects this. Should be something wrong with it - tell.
How to: Unpack it in a directory of your choice (best somewhere in the game dir) and move the content to your game folder. This means:
Add the reminder of your path instead of the dots-> .../Babysitter-0.2.0/game/_*_<- place bugfix files here

Have fun.

Edit: updated with another missing image that was reported missing (74) Edit2: Cited relative path and added colors to be on the sure side.

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 180 Votes