Ludvinae

Sep 28, 2017
You did good with the new description Recreation!
It's different enough from what we're used to see on this site, should pique interest from people who like this kind of story

Reactions: recreation

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
You did good with the new description Recreation!
It's different enough from what we're used to see on this site, should pique interest from people who like this kind of story
Thanks, I've been thinking a lot about how to change it without giving out to much detail. It's harder than it sounds :LOL:

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
It is definitely different from most super vague blurbs you can find around here. It should help catch the eyes of some more people.

D

Deleted member 1468298

I know there is a big tits tag on this game but I don't see any big tit women in the preview section of the game. Are there enough big boobies in this game ? Small tities are not my thing... pleas e help

EvilChef

Sep 23, 2016
I know there is a big tits tag on this game but I don't see any big tit women in the preview section of the game. Are there enough big boobies in this game ? Small tities are not my thing... pleas e help
Well, there are no 2 legged cows in this game, so i guess you may want to look elsewhere if that's your thing.

Last edited:

Lockheart

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
Speaking of renders, how long does a render take on average? I was thinking of maybe throwing my hat in the ring.....

:unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:
It depends on a lot of factors but for me, around 45 minutes to an hour per render. You can queue them up to render overnight though.

Lockheart

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
Just 1 render per page or several?

:unsure:
It depends on how much is going on in the scene and how good your GPUs are. If you've got two 2080 ti's and you're working with one Genesis 3 model and a tiny little room, it's going to take a minute or two. But if you have one 2060 and you're working with two Genesis 8 models and a rather a medium sized room, it might take a few hours.

But there's also tricks. If you stop a render early, you'll get a noisy image but you can throw it through a denoiser and get a pretty decent picture. Or you can render the model separately from the scene, greatly reducing render time.

It's just a really tricky question. I know it seems like it should have a simple answer but it's more complicated than it seems outside looking in. Daz3D is free though. You can certainly give it a shot. If nothing else, it's a lot of fun to try. :)

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
Speaking of renders, how long does a render take on average? I was thinking of maybe throwing my hat in the ring.....

:unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:
As Lockheart said, it depends on several factors, while render with just one character and a simple background can look good after just a minute, complete environments like I usually do, can take a long while to render.

The currently running render took 1h and 25minutes so far and is almost done (needs maybe 10 minutes more), but it's a fully furnished room with 3 characters and low light and I need to give it a bit more time than usual, or it will be too grainy and if you use denoizer it will look washed out and and a lot of detail will be missing.

The average for me is roughly 20-30 minutes, but that does not include the time to create the scene, which usually takes even more time than the rendering (for me at least, I'm as picky af)^^

But if you have one 2060 and you're working with two Genesis 8 models and a rather a medium sized room, it might take a few hours
If your render take several hours for that with a 2060, than there's definitely something wrong with the scene or it simply jumped to cpu rendering^^
I did (with optimization) exterior render with 3 to 9 people and several full buildings on a GTX 1060 and GTX 1070 (not Ti) in 1-2 hours per render, and that was before the denoizer was introduced to Daz^^

Jeez, I'm a slow writer, the render just finished xD

4.40 star(s) 202 Votes