Teal80

Dec 27, 2017
I've not seen much analysis of whats happening in the last update, so in the tradition of talking crap about stuff I don't really know about on these forums I'll share. These thoughts are around Rachel which lead me to believe... well most are probably obvious but I'll put them in a spoiler.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ludvinae

Sep 28, 2017
There's not really a need for a walkthrough at the moment, you can choose to get things done with different approachs, but the choices leading to sexy content are pretty self-explanatory.
Just enjoy the story and go with your guts!

Reactions: recreation

Ziltoid

Nov 1, 2018
Love this game! Too bad there's is so little content so far, i'm looking forward to what is going to happen next.

Also, i love the renders.

Jan 21, 2020
I only played this game twice, it seems to have only one end: I could not prevent the ellie from entering my bedroom and could not find the rachel story either because this game was not completed or was I wrong?

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
I only played this game twice, it seems to have only one end: I could not prevent the ellie from entering my bedroom and could not find the rachel story either because this game was not completed or was I wrong?
The game ends with a cliffhanger at the moment:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thx Ziltoid and DerFreischutzTKH I do my best to deliver as much content as possible, but achieving this kind of render quality takes a lot of time and I'm only one man, so it takes time to create content.

Rintal

May 6, 2017
Thx Ziltoid and DerFreischutzTKH I do my best to deliver as much content as possible, but achieving this kind of render quality takes a lot of time and I'm only one man, so it takes time to create content.
In case you seriously want to develop such games, I highly recommend that you buy a second computer as soon as possible. One should work as a render machine, the second as a workstation for everything else. It will save you a lot of time.
If I were you, the first money I earned on Patreon, I would have invested in updating the hardware.

• Angry
Reactions: HoboCop86

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
In case you seriously want to develop such games, I highly recommend that you buy a second computer as soon as possible. One should work as a render machine, the second as a workstation for everything else. It will save you a lot of time.
If I were you, the first money I earned on Patreon, I would have invested in updating the hardware.
Look, I'm thankfull, but it's not like I do this for just a few weeks now, next month will be one year after the initial release, and I started developing long before that.
I've upgraded my machine several times since then and it's a good pc. It's not a render machine, but it's a high end pc you could easily pay 2-3k for. The spare parts will go into a second computer as soon as possible, but money doesn't grow on trees, and I've lost my job last november, so the money I get from patreon helps me pay the bills and so there's not much left after every month.
To really/significantly improve rendering times, I'd need a true render machine, or a render server, and the prices are way beyond everything I'd even be willing to pay. I'm not going to buy a pc that costs as much as a new middleclass car, even if I had the money.

dovalacky

Nov 13, 2019
The rendering is the easy part and can be set to done overnight. Even if done during the day you can have it in background while doing other stuff, eg coding, easily. At point's I've even had 2 Daz sessions open when not using Iray preview.
Setting up each scene can take hours when you don't have a predefined pose especially when interacting with other characters, clothing, hair etc. That's before even thinking about lighting.

I spent roughly 8hrs yesterday fiddling with a hands on hip pose compressing a dforce dress naturally to get everything looking right. While I'm sure I will get faster with experience every finger joint had to be tweaked to make it look like it was resting on skin without poking through the dress at the end of a 30 sec animation to get the cloth to fold correctly.

Recreation isn't just throwing a bunch of pre-configured objects roughly together and calling it job done like so many others.
I just hope to reach the same level of quality if I ever publicly release.

Rintal

May 6, 2017
Look, I'm thankfull, but it's not like I do this for just a few weeks now, next month will be one year after the initial release, and I started developing long before that.
I've upgraded my machine several times since then and it's a good pc. It's not a render machine, but it's a high end pc you could easily pay 2-3k for. The spare parts will go into a second computer as soon as possible, but money doesn't grow on trees, and I've lost my job last november, so the money I get from patreon helps me pay the bills and so there's not much left after every month.
To really/significantly improve rendering times, I'd need a true render machine, or a render server, and the prices are way beyond everything I'd even be willing to pay. I'm not going to buy a pc that costs as much as a new middleclass car, even if I had the money.
All I'm saying is that having a separate render machine is a good idea for someone involved in 3D graphics. How do you feel about this idea - it's on you.

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
All I'm saying is that having a separate render machine is a good idea for someone involved in 3D graphics.
It is, and what I'm planning for a while now, that's why I still have most of the parts I swapped in my current machine.

Ludvinae

Sep 28, 2017
The amount of new content with each update is decent, but the quality is always top-notch.
You can't ask much more from him, and his work is worth a lot more than what he receive from his patreons (and I'm really grateful to them for helping Recreation make his game)

4.40 star(s) 202 Votes